Looking for a Male Dom!

Mahiashi

Meteorite
Hi Everyone! I'm Mahiashi, but you can call me Mahi. I'm looking to play a submissive female character opposite a dominant male, though obviously it won't be that easy. I can't play doormats, I'd like to create a character who's much more of a challenge to dominate. If you've got a dominant male character who wants to take on a challenge, send them my way! I don't have any plots currently outlined, but I adore historical settings and would love to go back in time a little for this.

I don't do characters under the age of 20, as I'm in my mid-20s and it just feels gross at this point to go lower. I also won't go too extreme in my kinks, although that'd be something to discuss as partners. I prefer writing about 3-4 solid paragraphs if possible and I'm willing to be patient to get these posts, as I also have a busy life. I understand sometimes that posts have to be shortened, but literacy, good grammar, and detailed posts are a must for me. If any or all of that sounds entertaining, introduce yourself and we can get writing!

Back
Top Bottom