Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WoD - Stalkers (World of Darkness - Vampires, Werewolf, etc)

mainman

Supernova
Anyone intested in a World of Darkness game?

Perhaps, a group of marginalized creatures of the night, coming together to resist Nazi America?
What would Vampires, Werewolves do when you find your rights removed by a rogue government?

I personally would go Sabbat, anarchy / gang / protest theme

Destroying shit, having fun until shit got real.

Where, when, are Nos available? Sabbat feels a bit tight, but a Nos riding the fringes sounds fun. I am absolutely interested, though I would love a few more details, and it sounds like you are hoping to play, have we a Story Teller?

It can be also some form of collaborative story telling, I can build up the background and we can build the story and conflict together.

Perhaps I can suggest a background.

=========================================================================================

To most people, the world is just slightly depressing, you work all day but can't seem to be able to save any money. One bad accident and all your savings is gone. Inequality is increasing and stupid people in finance making stupid money live in a different world. For the rest, we have a violent street, getting more violent as the govenment divides us. "Muslims, Gays, Jews, Handicapped, Mexicans, Chinese..." More and more labels divide us.

Gabby is a troubled soul, Gabby grew up with her father caring for her and being a little protective. Her father killed her mother in an angry fit as Gabby got into a fight and blinded a classmate in school and was facing some discipline. Then when the police came, the police dragged Gabby away and Gabby stabbed a cop in the throat with a pencil and as the other cop drew his gun and pointed at her, Gabby's father took a knife and stabbed the cop. It became a massacre as Gabby watched her father ambush incoming cops and was finally gunned down by the cops.

Gabby was no stranger to violence after that as she became an orphan and everything to her can be solved by force. She joined a gang which got increasingly violent and after meeting some vampires in a gang fight, Gabby's ability to fight drew some attention and she was eventually killed by the vampire that spotted her and turned into a vampire.

Gabby was hard to control as she could not follow rules. After getting the gift and understanding her powers, she got her gang of fighters and killers to all become vampires and as the bodies pile up, Gabby's sire wanted to do something about it and a start broke out and all hell broke loose. It was a bloodbath and nothing was the same after that.

With a 100 bodies from mass murdering people, Gabby would expect the police to come after her, but strangely, the story was covered up and she was still wanted for murder, but the magnitude was unknown. The world got a little more violent after that day. Like toxoplasmosis which affect humans, there is also a new strain of infectious disease which was blood borne which makes people violent and this gets amplified in vampires.

===========================================================================

So yeah, this is a WoD game, violent world that has a Nazi government, high inequality and a blood virus which infects people to make them violent. Husbands beat up their spouse, kids get abused. People with position of power, like cops will also abuse their powers and cause harm to others because they can.

When vampires feed, they spread the virus. When vampires drink infected blood, they become violent. Did the virus cause the violence? No, the violence was always there, just amplified by the virus.

So think of grim dark, violent world, nazi government, inequality, controlled media, climate change, disaster.

Sorry, when I think of WoD, I think of politics, of mechinations, and intrigue. Double-dealing and covert death done by others, from a distance with grace and subtlety. This looks too brutal of a world for me to play in. I am withdrawing my hat from the ring. Enjoy.

Its a story telling game, I'm sure some people can profit in a violent world. Think civil war and various factions. With many violent vampires and mosquito and vampires spreading rabies like virus that make people more violent.

Back
Top Bottom