Looking for a nefarious and sadistic dominant

Valkyrja

Brat
I'll keep this short [because who has time for filler], I'm looking for a depraved and kinky roleplay under the machination of non-con, forced slavery and/or kidnapping (or something similar) which would ultimately lead to Stockholm Syndrome. Although I am open to ideas, I would preferably like there to be some backstory between our two characters. Perhaps our characters had a prior dating history or some sort of infatuation but I'd love to collaborate further on this. Ideally, I'm looking for someone to play a nefarious and sadistic dominant with the idealization that s/he is entitled to my character and decides to one day take this entitlement into their own hands.

A little bit about me...
Kink - I am into BDSM and NonCon, which is probably fairly obvious due to my aforementioned plot search. I have very few limits which include shit, extreme bloodplay, incest and vore. I play bratty subs and enjoy the fight - if you don't like this, I implore you to look elsewhere. There are a number of kinks I haven't had the opportunity to experience and would love to explore whatever "fucked up" stuff you're into <3 My most extreme kink is torture... painful, pleasurable, emotional, humiliating, psychological torture.
Writing - I have been roleplaying for 18 years and prefer to roleplay with literate individuals. Must be 18+. I don't expect novel-long responses but I do expect more than three grammatically-correct sentences. There will be times I write a novel and times I write two-three paragraphs. I don't expect or like post matching at all, I prefer momentum! I am a working professional and although I would love to spend my days sitting on the computer writing smut, I get busy. I will attempt to respond at least once a day and will more than likely be able to give you a flurry of responses multiple times a week.

Send me a message if you're interested in the above plot or collaborating on something completely different :]

Currently Craving -
Some form of Master/Slave in a modern telling. There are so many scenarios surrounding this type of role. As mentioned prior, I would prefer some type of backstory between our two characters.
Vikings!
Silent Hill (no seriously, if you can pull this off with me while being educated on the world of Silent Hill, you'll quickly become my favorite human! I'm looking at the game fandom, not the movies).
Something horror related! I love anything scary.

If you have any cravings, throw 'em at me!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom