Fx Male Vampires? Horror? Smut? Interested?

Dal3cy

Planetoid
Howdy!

I'm just posting a little request for a specific prompt I have. But let's start with al little bit of introduction!

I'm D♡! I'm 19 and I've been Roleplaying off and on for a long time! Towards the beginning of the year the RP forum I had been actively writing on sadly went to the void. I've been looking for a new forum for quite some time and I'm super excited to get the ball rolling.

LENGTH: I usually stick to about a Paragraph I'm a huge fan of world building and details. I like having something to play off of. My starting few responses will most likely be a few paragraphs. But I totally understand that there will be some flow! I don't expect multi paragraphs for every response. I just ask that you avoid a one sentence responses.

OOC: As you can probably tell I'm a super friendly person. So I will probably be a little chatty OOC. But if you're not a fan of it or have no interest in that. Just let me know!

RESPONSE TIMES: I will probably be on the site once a day. I have a busy schedule that can change pretty swiftly. But if there is ever a time where I'll be out for the weekend, due to work or something, I will let you know.

Smut: Now when it come to the actual smut part of this story I'll put a little warning that it won'tbe on the vanilla side. Just due to the fact that M/C is a vampire. But I'm always willing to talk things through first. I have a Flist if you're interested in looking it obefore deciding.

Feel free to hit me up and ask me questions if you've got any!

♡~~~~~~~~~~♡

I thought I'd start with the story I most hungry for.

BASIC IDEA
This Story is set in a modern time period.
My character is a century old Vampire named Ophelia Canterbury. After growing tired of her old home, She's decided to settle down in a new city and, to spice things up, she's started leaving her victims bodies where they drop after she's drained them, instead of trying to cover her tracks in anyway. Which has caused a obvious stir as the authorities try to find the identity of the serial killer that's terrorizing the city. I'm interested in any character or idea you might have! A human detective who's just try to do his job and runs into the wrong alley? Sounds good! A vampire who's lived in the city since it's founding? Let's do it! A Hunter who's been on her trail since the beginning? You bet!
Especially if the characters build some sexual tension! A+ in my book. Another supernatural being? Let's talk lore!

Speaking of! I've got a little bit of vampire lore to discuss if you are interested, just so we are both in agreement on the supernatural skills. Because there's nothing I hate more than an unfair fight.

1st Ref v
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3f/0d/7f/3f0d7f0f3445e65ec0164096a8110c81.jpg

2nd Ref v
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/be/d1/92bed1e769d61389a63305660bb6233a.jpg

Personality: Ophelia is fairly vain, and stubborn. She's pretty hot headed, her usual first response to problems is violence. She gets bored easily and when she is bored Ophelia tends to act out and do spontaneous things, which usually gets her into bad situations. Overall she's fairly charismatic and extremely passionate, once she cares for someone it's hard for her to shake it. But her usually sardonic nature and attitude don't really attract the best of friends.

If you're interested let me know we can discuss! Just PM me!

P.S. If any veterans to the site see something coded funky on this and want to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate that too!

Back
Top Bottom