Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Need a Bit of Domination in my Life

Snowdrift

Moon
Hi everyone, I would like to keep this brief and get right to the point. Obviously, I am looking for some male roleplaying partners! I like to think that I am an open-minded person, my tastes can range from innocent and romantic to twisted and dark. As for kinks, I am a firm believer that the plot reflects the kinks. I am heavily into BDSM, humiliation, and losing control but if I am playing a scenario that is light-hearted and sweet it can sometimes be a bit strange for those kinks to come into play unless the characters are experimenting.

As for my writing style, I prefer to keep things in the PMs, I can do forum works but I haven't done one yet. I typically write in the third person and my starting post will always be my longest. I do my best to match my partner's length but sometimes I have mental blocks and I can only write but so much. Please be aware that in those cases I will usually try and make it up with a longer post afterward. I like to develop a story, I try to avoid jumping right into the sex, and I try to keep it going once they have had sex.

I will list a few pairings I am currently interested in but please note that I am open to other ideas, these are just the first things that pop into my head! Some pairings can even be combined. For those who may ask I will not play a character under the age of 18 and I will not go over the age of 40. Some of these pairings I do have ideas for but of course, nothing is set in stone.

Childhood Best friends
Employee x Boss
College Student(s) x Professor(s)
journalist/detective x local gang member(s)

Huge brownie points if anyone gets this far! Trust me, I make good brownies.

I've been craving something a bit darker and twisted lately. Maybe a young woman is the target of a stalker, but this isn't your friendly "minds his distance stalker" no, this man is determined to make her understand that he is the only one worthy of her love and attention. He is willing to do anything for her to understand that, even if it means kidnapping her and risking her being angry at him, after all those feelings will pass once she realizes she is right where she belongs.

Maybe the state governor had been going up for reelection when he received a letter in the mail; Withdraw or else. Vague right? No one would really take such a weak message seriously, so of course he doesn't withdraw. His daughter however is the one facing the consequence, not him. Maybe she is held hostage and tortured for ransom, maybe her kidnapper fakes her death so he can have himself a pretty new toy to shape and mold how he desires.

For now, these are the two ideas in mind, of course, if you have your own dark and twisted idea, let me know!

Last edited:
Bump, open to modern day or fantasy style plays. Also super interested in the childhood bestfriends At the moment!

Back
Top Bottom