M LF F for Threesomes/Sharing (MMF) or Non-Con/Bad Ends/Snuff

dmm4kes

Planetoid
I'm looking for F characters for various dark themed stories. I'm an experienced roleplayer, and while I consider myself very literate, I'm not looking for a companion novel writer. Rather, I'd like someone who can exchange shorter (1-2 paragraph) posts with me in real time so that we can keep things fairly dynamic and adjust as our interests change.

I prefer writing over Discord, but I can be persuaded to other mediums including email and PM.

As for ideas, I have plenty. I'm most interested in something that involves a bit of voyeurism, with your character falling victim to a dark web broadcast meant to display and make her torment interactive to anonymous viewers. Something ritualistic (e.g. a serial killer or a cult) could be fun as well.

On the lighter end of the spectrum, I am perpetually enamored with threesomes of the impromptu sort. I'm not looking for a cuckold. Rather, if you like the idea of your boyfriend or husband going out on a limb and encouraging you with another man only to eventually join in and double team you -- or maybe just watch, we should talk. Couples getting to explore their boundaries while learning new things about one another is what interests me here; but the imagery behind various MMF scenarios is also very appealing.

Open to other ideas and would enjoy brainstorming with someone, so do feel free to reach out if the subject matter in general is of interest to you.

Send me a PM if you're interested, and if we click we can connect on Discord.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom