Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Let's Have Some Fun Together!

Eimery

Moon
Hi hi, everyone!
I might be new here to the site, but I am not new to RPing. I've been doing it in MMO's and games for years now, but I thought I'd finally try forum RP because of time constraints!

I'm really excited to do RP's in threads, so that's my preferred method over any other, but I am open to Discord and messages if absolutely necessary!

First and foremost, I don't have specific plots already planned out. I have done many many plots over the years, and I tend to stay more smut focused. Story is always super fun, but that's the side of the line I fall more on, so just a heads up! BUT I am more than happy to hear any plot ideas you have that you've been dying to play out! OR we can think of one together that will fit both of our interests. The more taboo the plot, the more I will be interested though!

Oh, and for references! I am more than happy to accommodate my partner and play references you'd like. I am all about pleasing doms! Art references are super negotiable, and we can talk about that to whatever extent need be~ As for real life refs, I'd prefer to stay more towards the aesthetic of Zoey Suggs and women like that!

Female Doms
Rough & Dominant
Blackmail/Extortion
Facials/ Cum Play
Incest
Non-Con
Much more!

Okay if Interesting
Masculine Men
Degredation
Vulnerability
Deflowering

Dislikes
Toys
Blood
Watersports/Scat/Etc
Romance​

Back from the holidays and ready for some fun! Setting up an RP or two, but I'm still looking!~

Finals are over! Sorry if I missed any messages. I tried to reply to everyone!

Ready and open for a forum thread RP!

Had some Discord fun, but I'm still looking for a thread partner~

Bonus if you want to do something with Zoe!

I am back from a break! Plenty of DM fun!

Still looking to play more Zoe. =w=

Back
Top Bottom