Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vore kink

Kittyslave

Planetoid
I created this thread so vore lover can talk about vore and find roleplayer that do vore ^^ So what is you favourite vore

Like, plant stuff, non-digestive, basically a form of capture, sure. Digestive or anything around that pretty much eliminates the kink for me beyond something really dark.

Oh I didn't know you liked soft non-degesting vore ^^. What's good about this is the fact that it makes you use only one character instead of one per each death

Character numbers don't make a difference to me - making them is fairly trivial and I'm fine with death when it suits. Really, it's just the fact with death involved that the tone takes a decidedly darker direction, and in the case of vore, I just don't get any of the actual kink out of the business. But, all in all, yes, non-digestive certainly makes for a reusable victim, and that's nothing if not conservative >.>

Yep. I like to play multiple characters when digestion is in order. But I do like vore when the stomach can be used as a cage. Like bad kitty goes in mommy's stomach or mommy's womb for the night. I also like cock vore or breast vore but they are only a few amount of people who likes them

I first got into vore when i stumbled upon girl-eating plant videos and comics. I love the aspect of the girl being fucked for breeding for nutrition. Held captive inside the plant is a big plus, immobilized in some way. I also stumbled down to rabbit hole into different types of vore like unbirthing. Ive really wanted to play out scenarios where one character is somehow forced/swallowed into a larger characters pussy and into her womb to incubate and then birthed again, coming out corrupted or something.
I also enjoy cock vore where either a futaor traditional male has a macro penis they just use to fuck/insert girls into to be swallowed into their balls (i know this isnt realistic at all) and then ‘digested’ into cum.

Actually consuming / biting / chewing another being is a little touchy for me unless its heavily sexual or included in a bad end or something.

if anyone reading this is interested in an RP send me a message! I mainly sub but i would love to play a dom every once in awhile.

I prefer oral, the feeling of the tongue wrapping around me, sliding in a throat to digest. I also like anal vore but favourite is oral

Hello!

Hard vore fan here, specifically focused on cannibalism. :) I love the thought of taking a bite out of someone, cutting them apart, feasting on them. Yum yum yum. It's such a delicious fantasy. <3 I've got lovely cannibal roleplays going on from willing victims to unwilling ones. I'm not much into the unrealistic aspects of vore, but definitely the realistic, delicious bloody mess.... Mmm.

Well I do like hard vore and cannibalism when it's well roleplay, it often comes with amputation which also is nice when it's well roleplayed

Vore and cannibal roleplays can be really erotic and lots of fun, when played with a tasty and open minded partner. ;)

Back
Top Bottom