Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question A Question

Suchfabfabwow

Derelict
Heya! I'm new to Blue moon as you could probably tell and I have some questions.

Does my introduction thread add with the 3 posts I need to make? I am not quite sure, since I know I need to make 3 posts to be able to be granted membership, but does my introduction thread count as a separate one from the three or do I need to only make 2 more.

I am sorry if this is too short. I would also be thankful to anyone who tells me how much a thread needs to be in length to be acceptable.

Yes your intro post counts, so 2 more. ( If I'm lying someone correct me! )

I don't think you need to worry about thread length. Rest easy friend. đź‘Ś

Thank you very much! I am surprised by how welcoming people are here. But if I am not mistaken, counting this post and the introduction thread means I must do 1 more right? Please excuse me.if I am wrong.

Thank you very much! I am surprised by how welcoming people are here. But if I am not mistaken, counting this post and the introduction thread means I must do 1 more right? Please excuse me.if I am wrong.
On your profile it says you have 4 posts. You don't need to post anymore if you do not wish. You have the posts you need.

I'm sorry... The place where I am right now has some pretty bad internet so my message got sent twice. :/

Back
Top Bottom