Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creating for LGBTQIA+ focused group

dicequeer

Planetoid
I'm bored of being the only queer person in a group and getting left out of the sexy times because of it.

If you are running a group where I can play a trans man and still get attention form other players and NPC please let me know.

Thanks!

*fistbump* Dude..
Same. I'm even in a SW Discord group where it looks like 80% are LGBT, but still nothing's going on.

I don't have the time or wherewithal to start a MxMish group, but if one sort of naturally forms, I'm in. At this point, I wouldn't even have really specific standards for it as long as it's not a fandom I don't know or unavoidable furries.

Yeah I've never been able to maintain a group, I'm not much of a gm. I could maybe handle the logistics, but I'd need someone to be the story person.

Just registering my interest should anything come up that's suitable for trans women

I'd certainly like there to be a place for trans women and nonbinary trans people as well. I suppose I could make a discord server with the spin that its for finding fellow queer rpers. Either for rping or just for community. Advertise it around and maybe include we are looking for a on server gm?

Joined. I'm mostly LFG, but some OOC chat would be nice. Also art sharing.

Back
Top Bottom