Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Werewolf Lust Hunt

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Rumors of a long werewolf prowling a forest existed for years. A group of girls go camping to see if the story is true. Little did they know the werewolf is real, and has a hunger that he hasn't been able to satisfy. The girls are the unsuspecting prey. But will they embrace him fully?

I'm in the mood for a smut fest story involving a single male werewolf having his way with a group of women, trying to make them submit to him. I'd like to try my hand at noncon a little, but also have some consensual mixed in.

We can change things, so nothing is set in stone.

my limits are violence, death, anything belonging in the toilet, and characters under the age of eighteen.

For kinks, they are outdoor sex, Consensual, harem(3+ girls), slutty outfits, knotting and Master-slave type relationship. My kinks are negotiable, so I'm willing to
try things. But I'm not going to budge on my limits.

I prefer organic responses, so I prefer my partner to be female. Sorry, but knowing my partner is male kills the immersion for me.

I write least two paragraphs usually, one at worst. I can respond once a day, but usually more. Responses may be slow due to my job and life, but I WILL NOT ABANDON WITHOUT WARNING! If you hear nothing from me in three days, please contact me.

If you have any questions or are interested, please contact me through PM.

Back
Top Bottom