Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Short Stack Slave Training! (Midna, Goblins, and Maids!) (NSFW)

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
I am after short stacks, and a variety of plots to boot. Please be aware that these girls are short as hell, but packing curves too. If you don’t like goblins, super shorties or excessive ass/chest on smaller partners, please see yourself out. If so, exit is that way, no hard feelings, check in later as I may change to something you like. night!

Please read ahead for the specifics, back out now if the thread tags are on your own verboten list.

THE RULES:

-I only roleplay over blue moon, preferably pms but not mandatory. Please do not ask me to play on any other platform, as I will just ignore the message since I’m not interested in skype or whatever. I promise not to be mean, but usually, I just won’t reply if I feel incompatible with a person (I know, that’s bad).

-Please for the love of all that is holy, only message me after reading this thread in its entirety. I know we all make mistakes, and I can live with minor stuff like accidentally suggesting a plot I said was full, or misreading something, but there is a difference between a misread and a miss-read. It’s infinitely frustrating to get a pm that is so lame and either off-topic or completely against my rules.

-One line messages suck and are bad. Do yourself a favour, and really think about the suggested roleplays here. Look it over, think about what you like, or dislike. What would change, what you would include, or subtract. Then, if you message me and it’s something thought out, I always make sure to read it a few times, the reply. I know the rules list seems harsh so far, so I do apologize for that, just be understanding. This is only getting worse and worse, so please, for both our sakes, come to me with what idea you like, why you like it, the changes or ideas you want to include, your kink preferences, and your favourite video game, YuGiOh card, or just tell me about an rp you did you liked one the past. Any three is fine.

-I am flexible. NOT LIKE THAT!

plots, characters, everything is up for debate. I’m picky, but still open to listening if you want to change things. Not everyone likes everything I may suggest, and that’s a good thing, since it may enhance the play.

-I only accept and use art for characters, sorry but NO IRL images, please. Non-negotiable.

-I write based on what I can be motivated for. What motivates me? The scene naturally! Something more just one-off, sexy scenes? I can write one or two paragraphs with some good details and fun writing. If you want more? Let’s make more. I do edit and reread my posts to ensure quality, but sometimes I just make errors, and I don’t mind if you do too. Let’s just have fun and keep roleplays a hobby. Note: I will take critique though, I love to improve.

-The following ideas are guidelines, meant to be open-ended and not be too specific so that we can craft something together.

-Kinks can be discussed, but this is the list of the verboten:

-bathroom play (no exceptions)
-gore/bloody scene (combat is fine, just not sexual please)
-excessive abuse (let’s not leave the girls with broken bones here)
-May add more, check back if unsure

Now that the verboten is dealt with, let’s move on to the main event!

Ok, so I have a few ideas for this. Some are more long-term and complex, others are more about just having fun, semi-short play. I will try and organize it from more involved to more simple, so keep that in mind Denny.

———————————————————
Scenario one: The Twilight Slut (open)
A23B29D4-5CA3-4D88-B23E-3723C39F04FE.jpeg
A small price to pay to fuck such a unique being, but Midna liked to keep her prices low. After all, the men come in droves to fuck her imp pussy at such a small prove, few sluts as cheap as she was.

Funding her quest with her cunt had not been easy at first. Her pride made it hard to accept the role of a street whore, her royal ancestry demanding more of her...but with each cock, her desire to get more grew and grew. As the last customer of the night pumped his load raw into her quivering, squirting pussy, she lay there as cum boiled up and out of her folds, Rupees paid for the privilege. The whorish imp lived her life as she lay on the ground, collecting her pay. Now to move on, and find more...

CFD42F4D-088F-4D9F-9C3D-473FCA7C99D7.jpeg
Synopsis:

Midna comes to Hyrule, and instead of getting involved in saving the world gets corrupted into a hooker. I'm open to all kinds of paths for this to end, from her becoming a sex slave, a popular hooker that works a brothel, so slutty she lays with monsters and beasts just for more cum, the sky is the limit. Generally, you don't need a lot of Zelda lore info anyway, so don't worry about that either.

Kink wise? Gloryholes, prostitution, Glorywalls, gangbang, BDSM, corruption, monsters, beasts, unwashed cocks, all kinds are welcome.

———————————————————
Scenario 2:  Maid Training (closed)
398a22e203dd159ffbecb00ad0acc082.jpg

A woman can make a lot of money, working for the nobility. A fully trained maid can command quite the salary, and for Greeta, this very well could be her only chance to escape poverty. The issue? She has been rejected by most of the leading maid colleges or apprenticeships around, her last hope being an older master who has trained the best maids around...but only takes students with potential.

A young Goblin woman would have a hard time landing a position with a nobel family if she dosen't have the best training, the highest evaluation scores and top pedigree. She is determined however, winning over the chance of a life time from her new master, a legend in the training space. Can she survive the grueling, hard labor, sexual training and endless tests?

Will her master even wish to see her go once she is finally ready?

———————————————————
Scenario 3: The Goblin Breedery (open)
sample_256f0068973dd06111891a0b5baa4977.jpg

"Ticket for one, please." Said the young woman at the gate of the Goblin village, the short goblin guard, handing her ID over to him. "Ok! Have fun, tall folk!" He said as he opened the gate for the woman, who licked her lips as she entered.

Nothing like the Breedery. Goblins had figured out if they wanted to fuck women they just had to pay, and not even a lot. You would be surprised what kinds of women willingly showed up if you just advertised you were looking for breeders, as this village had found out. Turns out, guilds will post your "quest" for a small fee, and you can pound cheeks with all kinds of sexy adventurers all you wanted as long as you paid them.

a37870c74567161d198063e9b5f33a32.jpg

Synopsis: You are John Goblin, goblin marine.

Ok, ok. Joking aside, this idea is kind of a fun one. A goblin village finds out if they post quests at guild halls asking for sex in return for gold, women are far easier to get to come over and breed. There is no evil plan to trick them either, these ladies are happy to do weird, kinky sex with them for small gold rewards, and finally, they aren't being attacked by heroes anymore!

Basic idea. I play a female character, you ravage her for a small pittance of gold for her trouble, goblins get to fuck hot chicks. I'm looking for kinks though, so keep in mind that I would love to see your deliciously weird sex ideas.

———————————————————
Are you still there? What do you want from me?! That’s it! Go home! Do you really want more? Before that though, I both want to thank you and warn you. Thanks for making it to the end! I do appreciate it, but let me just ask one more time, please read the whole thread. I do require that if we are going to rp, and the thread has the sneaky thing where I know of you read it, but I hate doing it. Just try and have an idea of what you want.

———————————————————
BONE-US ZONE

433BEA12-79C4-4DBD-8B28-F751195A1B95.jpeg EB8BDA80-FF10-448C-9E90-213AA0CDDEBB.png B9EC2BBB-1542-4E75-B3F3-95266E2537B6.jpeg 53B239A3-59DB-43EF-B5AD-9C458BCA854B.jpeg sample_ff7bed7e4030a379ec7785c29e3a5942 (1).jpg
11f2a8054ed507b93825d7e1613f5d8a.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom