Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I love my daddy (Usani x TmcJagger)

Usani_Chu

Star
Brittany once again was having another one of her heated dreams about her daddy. Each one had her react and move differently in her sleep. This time she had been moaning softly in her sleep while lying on her right side with her back to her bedroom door, mumbling almost what seemed like incoherent words or sentences in general. One of her legs was laying underneath her blanket and the other lying on top of it revealing her her long leg and strong thick thigh as well as half of her thick, plump and round butt. (Brittany wasn't much in the chest department which in all honestly she hated. She loved that she had a really nice but and was definitely proud of the legs and thighs she was born with as well she just felt uneven (unsymmetrical) and just wished she could've had a nice chest to match it all so it could all come together beautifully. So, as you can see yes she was still VERY beautiful inside and outside either way but just like every one else she didn't always see herself that way at times because of how disproportioned she felt.)

Her right hand was resting between her legs and slowly sneaking down underneath her panties to her awaiting soaked,virgin pussy. Her fingers lightly trailed over her mound on just the outside of it then two of her fingers began rubbing her outer pussy lips up and down, softly making her moan softly and her moan was a bit more audible this time then the one from a few moments ago. As her fingers teased her soft pussy lips she began to squirm slightly in her sleep and groan and moan when her daddy began rubbing up against her. But since she had no idea it was actually him she was now seeing him in her dream and he had placed his hand on top of hers over her pussy and helped guide her hand, touching her. That's when she finally moaned a clear audible word with a moan mixed in, "Mmmm, daddy..." and that was not the first time she moaned daddy in her sleep either.

In the back of her mind her fantasy she had written about in her journal was now coming to life in her very heated, passionate dream. The young 16 year old was so confused and never understood why she was picturing her daddy this way and why she was even writing about what she fantasizes about. Brittany always wondered if that made her a freak and the idea of her daddy finding out terrified her, she was worried it would ruin their close bond. But, she had no idea that her journal was sitting on the coffee table in the living room and open to one of her entries by mistake. Her dream continued to play out as Brittany's hand rubbed her pussy on the outside of her panties which now had a wet spot from her intense arousal that was still building.

Growin up a single father with a young daughter is never easy for anyone, especially Aj. See, what made it hard was having those "talks" with her about her monthly visitor and the birds and the bees which was awkward in more ways than one for him and probably his daughter Brittany. You see, Aj was no slouch so he made sure she had everything she wanted and asked for. The two of them have a nice house, a car each and enough money to get them by in case of emergencies.

Though shortly after Brittany turned 16, at least that's when he first noticed it but she would act strange around him and wear revealing clothing and pressing her body against his whenever they would hug or cuddle to watch movies.

Being a 34 year old man, he had needs that only other women could satisfy but no matter what he did, he was never really satisfied with any of them, so after a few dates, he decided to just give up trying to find something to help him and his problems. Standing at nearly 6'0 tall with short black hair and beautiful dark brown eyes, Aj was a fit man for his age.

It was around 10 p.m. when he walked out of the kitchen and walked into the living room and saw a tablet on the coffee table. He knew it belonged to his daughter simply because the color of it. As he reached down to pick it up, he started to read what she was writing. The type of langue she was using was not meant for someone her age the way she went into detail albeit about him and her was surprising. So without reading all of it, Aj quietly made his way upstairs with the book in hand. He was going to set it on her nightstand and talk with her in the morning about it's contents but had to stop outside her door when he heard her in her room moaning. Raising his eyebrows, he stood there like an idiot until he heard her moan out daddy. Something told him to open the door so he opened it slowly and crept inside.

He could smell her in the air as he stepped into the room. "Brittany .. we need to talk .. " Aj says with a soft tone to his voice as he stepped towards the bed and set the book on her nightstand. Sitting up at the head of her bed, he knew she was still awake but deep down, he hadn't been with a woman in a long time and the smell of a woman's arousal started to cause his loins to stir even at the aroma that belonged to his daughter.

Eventually as her dream played out Brittany's body eventually woke her up and she found herself touch herself between her legs and it wasn't the first time that had happened either. She was lying on her side with her back facing her bedroom door. She was moaning softly as she dipped her fingers deeper into her hot core, her dream replaying in her mind. A part of Brittany felt so guilty for having these kind of thoughts and dreams about her own daddy and she even tried dating boys her own age before she decided to finish school at home over a year ago. But, no matter what no one got her attention and every time she tried her daddy would pop into her head.

Now she was lost inside her own fantasy inside her mind as she indulged in another night of self pleasure. But, soon she was startled when she heard his voice which made her gasp. She quickly hid under her covers, something she had always done since she was a little girl whenever she was in trouble or thought she was. She had no idea if he had just walked in and how much he had seen. She was now shivering under her covers, "Y-Yes d-daddy?" she asked softly as she stayed faced away, hiding.

When she finally spoke up, she was hidden under her covers which was something he was used to. It didn't surprise him that she couldn't look at him given the circumstance and with what she was just doing. "Listen, Pumpkin, you know I love you. I found your ... journal downstairs and I saw what you've been writing about." Aj says softly as the older man put his hand on her shoulder and shook his head. "I love you Brittany, but you know having those thoughts isn't good. At least to most people." Her father continues on explaining to her what those feelings are and what makes them illegal.
"Now that I've told you the details, I know it won't change a thing in that head of yours. So tell me baby, what can daddy do to help ease your mind?" He asks her as he moves his hand from her shoulder and readjusts himself before he lay on his back on the bed next to her.

He hadn't been in her room in so long it's almost as if this was a dream for him as well. Deep down inside himself, he was having a mental battle within himself over the right thing to do. He wanted to help her and do what he could to make her move off of him but at the same time, having a young nubile woman in the house could make for ample chance to mold her into his perfect lover. Smiling, Alexander James knew exactly what he was going to do to this young woman and show her just how much her daddy loves her. "Now I want to know something. When did these feelings start and do you remember what happened to cause them?" He asked curiously as he rolls onto his side and pulls his daughter close to him, but not too close.

Brittany remained under the covers as he spoke and even blocked him out when he began rambling on about why it was wrong. She didn't need to hear what she already had been rattling in her head for a long time now. When he asked what could he do to help she remained silent and hidden, she had no clue how to even begin answering that question. But, when he then asked when the feelings started and how she remained frozen for a good few seconds before eventually speaking up but in a soft voice.

"I...I dunno maybe like...6 months ago....I-I think." Brittany then slowly pulled the covers down just from over her head as she cleared her throat to continue. "U-Um a-as for how...w-well..." she swallowed a lump in her throat, luckily her position on the bed remained with her back facing him even when he moved her closer, she even trembled when he touched her which was the first time she had ever reacted like that to his touch. "I...I saw you having a late night swim when I came down for a drink in the middle of the night one time. I um...sat on the stool in the kitchen and just kind of...watched for a bit then I went back to my room before you caught me."

He was surprised when she answered him but part of him knew there was more to this story than what she was telling but he didn't want to force her to tell him anything she wasn't ready to. After she finished speaking, he looked into her eyes since she had uncovered her head and saw her clear her throat. When he touched her, he felt her tremble which made him raise an eyebrow.

Aj almost chuckled as she told him about the last time he went for a swim. It had actually been a while, so that last time might have been the start of all of this and he had no idea she was watching him, Alex liked to keep himself in shape, not for the women out there, but for himself. It kept him busy and distracted from thoughts that ran through his mind.
Ever since Brittany turned 16, Aj couldn't help but look at her in a new light. She looked so much like her mother, but she wasn't her mother which made thinking of her easier, but harder at the same time. Getting a little cold, Alex moved the blanket that rested under him and brought it over him so he now lay under the blanket with his young daughter. Scooting closer to her, he brought his hand to her shoulder and smiled.

"Even though I said it's wrong for people to feel that way, if something feels right, I'd rather be wrong one day than be right every other day of the year." He says moving his hand from her shoulder slowly grazing her skin towards her hand.
"Pumpkin, the reason I say that is because you're not the only one that feels that way. I just hide it a bit more than you." Alex says with a chuckle as he grasps her hand in his and holds it tight.

Brittany felt as her daddy got under the covers next to her. The warmth of his body against hers made her tremble but only because she had only dreamed about that for quite a while. When he grabbed her hand she eventually squeezed his hand back, gently. She heard his words and that made her look surprised from his words.

"W-Wait...d-do you mean...w-what I think you mean?" she said nervously as she looked up at him. Her face was bright pink as she blushed, feeling really shy in that very moment. Brittany's heart was pounding so loud she could hear it in her ears as her body continued trembling from his touch.

As Aj laid there he felt her squeeze his hand and saw the look of surprise on her face almost like she wasn’t expecting it. Well, to be honest he hid his feelings fairly well but he did drop subtle hints every now and then but apparently she never caught on so he couldn’t help but chuckle. When she asked him if he meant what she thought he meant, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow and smiled.

“Let me see how to explain this better ....” The older man smirked as he covered her eyes with his free hand and brought his lips to hers and kissed her deeply. Removing his hand from her eyes as he still locked his lips with hers, he breaks the kiss and looks deep and lovingly into her eyes.

“Does that tell you what you want to know?” Alex asks as he lays there on his side with his back to the window and just lay there with a smile on his face knowing deep down inside how she felt was the same as how he felt and that a weight was lifted off his shoulders and he could show her just how he felt.

Brittany was confused but almost let out a soft giggle when he covered her eyes and was about to ask why he was doing that. But, then she was taken by surprise when she suddenly felt his lips on hers, causing her to moan very softly against his lips. When he moved his hand away but continued kissing her Brittany leaned into the kiss , her body trembling from excitement. When her daddy pulled back Brittany was slightly breathless and smiled softly as he looked into her eyes, her face blushing but she didn't look away.

"I really liked that." she said softly as she then nibbled her bottom lip. "U-Um...h-how was I?" she asked regarding the kiss back.

Back
Top Bottom