Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Princess and Her Warrior

Alexandra-Ayr

Super-Earth
Good Evening to all the fair folks of BMR. Thank you for choosing to dip into my thread!

Below is the sorta brainstorming I did for the roleplay, in all honesty, I’m down to discuss a lot of aspects of it so please reach out if you are interested! Thanks!

I was hoping to play as a dom leaning switch in a princess x soldier. For this idea, I'm thinking that my character is a female knight/samurai whose part of a foreign task force to aid your country in a time of war. Our nations would be allies, with you being the crown princess tasked with running your country and I'm the leader of my country's "special forces" so to speak. However, I was considering having my character also be from nobility but perhaps I'm the second youngest daughter of the family so I had no real claim to the throne in my own country, thus leading me to join the army. The roleplay would focus on our relationship as I serve as your military advisor/bodyguard as we live near the front lines, maybe occasionally getting caught up in the action, who knows. (To ensure you’ve read all of this, the password is “My Blade is Yours”)

NOTE: (I would also be willing to play the princess in this roleplay, whatever you'd prefer!)

Thank you for reading all of the above! In your response, please include a couple of kinks you’d like to include and any ideas you may have! Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom