Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Help, With A Twist (T_VIRUS x Cheshire Pup)

T_VIRUS

Star
Alinthea sat in his office and held his head in his hands. He had just been in a meeting where they were told that they had to take up another subject to help out with the shortage of teachers in the area. Spending more time in this place was a big pain in the behind. Lifting his head from his hands he looked at the subject that had been pushed onto him, PE.

Alinthea was a young, 21 year old teacher. He had always wanted to become a teacher, but with the lack of teachers, the stress of keeping the school up to date with the academic year was tough for everyone. He was fairly stylish for a teacher, wearing smart jeans and a smart shirt, normally open at the top. He had an athletic build and was fairly good at sport, that was the reason in being made the new PE teacher. Looking at the clock on the wall, he saw that he only had 15 minutes till the lesson started. Sighing he got up and changed into his tracksuit.

**One hour and fifteen minutes later**

Wiping away a small bead of sweat, falling down his face, Alinthea put all of the equipment away into the storage room. Sighing he heard some laughing still from the changing room and scratched his head.
"Are they still in there?"
Since there were not female PE teachers, Alinthea was given access to the girls changing rooms. He was a trusted member of the staff so it was ok from the head teacher.

Walking into the changing room he looked around, no one was in except one girl. She was very quiet in the lesson and didn't really interact a lot with him. Though, not a lot of the other girls did. He went to tell her to hurry up, but he noticed something wrong.
Looking at her change, he saw something sticking out of her panties. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped.
She had a penis. He walked back and out of the door. Looking down and thinking about what he saw. A small smile crept on his face and he laughed a little.

"Well, that was unexpected." He said smiling and walking to his office. Getting changed into his normal clothes again. His body was slender and build strong. Next lesson was in a few minutes. English.

Cate had been hiding in the bathroom until all of the other girls had left and then she quickly sped to her locker. She didnâ??t have as much time to change as all of the other girls because she always waited for them to leave before she went to change her own clothing. Some girls were just naturally shy in the locker room, self conscious about their young bodies, but that was only half the case with Cate. She had a secret to hide from the other girls and that secret was the bulge in her panties. Cate had a penis and it was something that she didnâ??t want any of the other girls to know.

Cate had always been an average girl. Barely passing English class, plain brown hair, plain brown eyes. Her skin wasnâ??t exactly tan nor was it pale. She blended in perfectly and that was exactly what she wanted. If someone decided that they wanted to get to know her better then they might find out and that would be terrible. She was worried that people would think that she was a freak or that she might even get expelled. She did everything that she could to hide it and she had been so busy thinking of other things that she hadnâ??t even noticed that her secret got out.

After she was finished she had to run to class and got in right under the last bell, a second later and she would have been tardy. Her long frown hair was pulled back into a simply ponytail and her brown eyes had a pair of glasses over them, she wore the dress code, a skirt that went down to her knees and a button up blouse with a small tie. It wasnâ??t an outfit that complimented many people but it someone paid enough attention to her to notice they would realize it complimented her well. She had a C cup breast size and was slightly below average height, somehow there was a sense of innocence around her that none of the other girls had. She was one of the few here that was still a virgin.

She walked to her seat as sat down, doing her best to pay attention to the lesson but she kept on getting distracted. She always found her teacher very handsome so sometimes she was forced not to pay attention to him. Why? Well it was simple, it didnâ??t take much to harden the shaft between her legs. Being that she was still a virgin and that there was no release for this it made things even harder.

Alinthea got up from his desk and sighed. He was already tired, however, it was the last lesson of the day. He could return to his empty house by himself. Alinthea lived on his own in a advantage sized house. Alinthea was bright for his age when he was younger, allowing him to graduate a few years earlier than the other students in his school. That was the reason that he was a teacher at such a young age.
The reason he could afford a house so early in his life was because he made money selling advertising space on the Internet. A small hobby of his when he was 16. He made enough money to get himself started, and his salary now keeps him afloat. He was happy with his life, he was a little annoyed with the situation of the school, but he couldn't do anything about it. He was one of the best teachers at the school, so he was not going to be dismissed if they needed to cut back.

Walking to his next lesson he had his hands in his pockets and walked, looking out of the window and thinking of what he saw before. It was unbelievable. A girl with a penis. He couldn't actually believe he had seen it. He wondered if she had female parts as well. His mind raced but he had to restrain himself from getting to carried away. He didn't want it to slip out. He knew that she would be bullied and most likely be seen as a freak. He liked his students, he didn't want that. He would keep it to himself.

Opening to the classroom door, he walked in and nodded to the class.
"Good afternoon class, hope you are all well. Sorry if I am not as talkative today, I am very tired after having to take up PE as well."
He sat down at his desk and yawned.
"If you read pages 20 to 30 and analyze what the write means in those pages. If you have any questions just raise you're hand as normal and I will come to you."

Alinthea leaned onto the desk and looked over the class, seeing if any students were off. When he was scanning the class he saw the girl he had seen in the dressing room. He looked at his seating plan and saw her name was Cate. He didn't know a lot about her but he had a interest in her. He looked at her and smiled.

Cate got to her seat and noticed some people were looking at her; she did her best to avoid their looks until they got bored and turned their attention to their work. She listened to what he said and she frowned, she was terrible at analysis and that seemed to be their assignment for today, she never could get up the courage to ask him any questions either, all she could do was sit there and struggle with the questions at hand.

She was a slow reader; it was not that she didnâ??t read a lot it was simply that she was slow at doing it. It didnâ??t seem like practice would help her increase her time either. She was reading through the pages, it was poetry. This was a high school so the students were trusted to read about mature subjects. By the time she got to the third page she stumbled onto something unsettling. It was a poem about lust. She swallowed and then she looked at the teacher, noticing him smile at her she quickly looked back down, a blush now clinging to her cheeks.

She skipped this poem, she would do it later. She would need to find some place private to read this one as she felt something hardening between her legs after getting half way through this one. She managed to calm down her body and bought time reading other things until the bell rang. She was grateful for the bell and to be able to get out of the class. She was cleaning up her things while everyone else rushed out to head back to their dorms. When she looked around she noticed that everyone was gone and she quickly rushed towards the door, not wanting to be the only one here with the teacher.

Alinthea sat watching over the class. They were very quiet today, more than usual. He didn't look into it as anything less than a blessing. Sitting back in his chair, Alinthea let out a gentle sigh and looked outside onto the boarding school grounds. It was a mild, sunny day. The sun streaked into the classroom, making the rising dust visible in the beams of light. Watching the dust rise and fall wasn't the best thing for a teacher to do, but he couldn't help it. He had no energy after that PE lesson. He might be 21, but he hadn't done that amount of exercise since he was a teenager.

Leaning back up to his desk, he rested his elbows on the wooden surface and sighed once more. Getting out a book on what they were reading, he flicked to the pages he had asked them to study and started to flick through it. The reason he had included this selection of the book was because of the lustful poem. Although it was not normal teaching, he didn't mind letting students read this material. He believed that they were all grown up enough to analyze it. Well, most people in the class. As he glanced over the section, he heard giggling from some girls and whispers from the boys. He sighed and scratched his head.

"Come on, I don't want you to discuss this part of the book with your friends. Get on with it yourself." He said calmly. Alinthea's voice was gentle and warming. A lot of the students liked him, he was kind and understanding. Some of the girls had a crush on him, which he merely dismissed. Looking around the class he saw one girl shuffling a little bit and smiled. It was Cate. He didn't say anything else but looked away, he didn't want to draw attention to her. He was still replying what he say in the changing rooms in his head. Slowing it down and then rewinding. One thought was that he had imagined it. But he couldn't deny what he had seen with his own two eyes and he didn't want to deny it.

As the bell rang Alinthea stood up. "Right, I want you to have read that and I will be asking you about it in tomorrows lesson. If ANYONE..." He put a jokey emphasis on the word. "...giggles tomorrow while someone is reading, I will be keeping you behind." He said laughing and waving to some of the girls that walked past him smiling and waving. One of the guys walked pasted and stopped. Holding up his two hands and four fingers. He was referring to the football score last night. '3 - 1'. Alinthea moved him on. "That won't happen next time James and carry on like that and I will make you read to the class tomorrow." He said with a cheeky grin, the boy soon stopped and ran off.

Alinthea sighed and turned back to the classroom, seeing only Cate was left. He looked at his records quickly and smiled.
"Cate, can I have a quick word please my dear?" He said with a sweet tone. Sitting down in his chair, he rested his hands on the wooden surface of his desk. Alinthea's body language was not intimidating and welcoming, unlike some of the teachers in the school.

"I see that you are struggling a little bit with you're work. Is everything ok?" He said with a kind tone. Looking into her gentle eyes he smiled, wanting to know if she was ok.
"I don't want any of my students to struggle in silence you know. I don't bite." He said laughing gently. "I can offer you some extra help you know. I have been asked to tell the students that I am here for extra tuition, free of charge, if they need it. I though I would tell you first as you are my favorite student." He said with a wink and a smile. Sitting back into his chair, the conversation was casual and not formal. At this moment in time, Alinthea wasn't a teacher, he was a friend.

It had been a beautiful day outside and Cate would have rather been anywhere out there then forced to be in here and read this poem. Why did the teacher have to make them read this stuff? Any other teacher would have gotten severely flustered, skipped the next twenty pages, least some bored soul flip back and see it, and done everything that they could to ignore the poemâ??s existence entirely. Not this man, he seemed to want them to read things like this, everything about him screamed things like this.

He was young, twenty one, just barely old enough to get something to drink but being a teacher he wouldnâ??t be able to bring it on school grounds. He was well build and naturally handsome. His eyes, his hair, his body, there was just something underlining sensual about this man that sometimes made her breath catch in her throat. He was so casual with everyone, it made it seem like it would be easy to get close to him. It seemed almost all of the girlâ??s in his class wanted to get close to him, Cate was no exception. That made this class even more difficult to sit through, she didnâ??t need lustful poems to add to it.

She was never a neat person. In order to get the textbook she had pulled other things out of her backpack and had been too distracted to put them all back in. She had to organize everything this way it even fit into her backpack and by the time this was done everyone else was out. She had heard him threaten a student with reading in front of the class and she tried to register the name with a face, she remembered who. James was a very handsome young man, the girls loved him too. He was a handsome athlete and he was available. How he was still available she wasnâ??t sure but she knew many girls who would do anything to take him off the market. She suspected that he had a few secret girlfriends who thought that they had him alone but he was such a nice guy and there was no proof to back it up.

When she looked up and saw everyone gone ad she put on her backpack and headed quickly for the door. Sadly she didnâ??t make it. She was called by the teacher; he called her â??my dear.â?? It was a kind and innocent comment but she knew that if he had said it in front of the other girls in her class they would have been seething with jealousy. The thought made her smile and blush as she headed back from the door towards his desk. He was sitting there, looking at her with a friendly smile, As if it was not teacher and student, just two people there talking to each other.

Then she heard what he said and she looked down. She was struggling. Her roommate was showing some lesbian tendencies and of course the first girl she would turn to was the one sharing a room with her. It was not that her roommate was unattractive it was that she didnâ??t want her to find out. She needed to find other places to do her work and finding places away from people was difficult in a school where everyone knows what everyone else is up to. Keeping her secret this long was near impossible. As if all this was not bad enough she simply didnâ??t understand analyzing a work. What was there to analyze? Clearly the person that wrote the poem was lusting after the person he wrote it about.

Her eyes widened when he mentioned his extra help. He was always so calm and relaxed, now he seemed really intent on helping her and this made her smile. Being called his favorite student made her blush and she had to look away. She was hoping that he didnâ??t notice, it was embarrassing when teachers knew that you had a crush on them. She kept her gaze on the floor and bit her lip slightly, trying to think of what t say to him. She wanted and needed this extra help but she didnâ??t know how they could do this without turning her into a target for the jealous students that would see her as being closer to their crush then they were. Then again he just called her his favorite student, admitting hat she was closer to him.

â??That would be great.â? She said with a smile, looking from the floor back at the man in the chair, â??But I donâ??t know where we could do this, um, I mean, if we do it in the library we would probably get interrupted too much by other students, I donâ??t think you are allowed in dormsâ?¦ here maybe? Or do you have somewhere else in mind?â? She asked him. She was trying to avoid saying that she was worried that the other girls would see, she hoped he wouldnâ??t notice that. The gentle blush clung to her cheeks and she nervously pushed her glasses further onto her nose, her bangs hiding her eyes. She didnâ??t know what else to do or say she only hoped that she could keep her body calm so she wouldnâ??t have to go walking around with a book hiding her crotch, being a girl no one would think anything of it but it was still embarrassing.

The classroom they were in was starting to warm up in the evening sun. It wasn't uncommon for rooms to get a lot warmer in the evenings, it was just due to the season they were in. The birds outside were casually singing, however, they were not pushing themselves. The air of the evening felt relaxed, gentle and still. It almost felt like no one could do anything, the evening sun had drawn all energy out of everyone in the town. Again, that wasn't uncommon. On these types of evenings, students and teachers sit on the grass and relax. No surprise when Alinthea turns his head because movement outside catches his eye. Some of his fellow teachers were walking down to the lake, just a few minutes from the school. Smiling as they are carrying a basket, he looks back to the student in front of him. He knew exactly what was in that basket. They were going to enjoy their usual wine, fruit, cheese and some others that they usually changed around. He might have been looking outside, but he had been listening to Cate. Looking back at her he smiled.

"Well, if you would be ok with the idea of coming back to mine to study? The environment is friendly I assure you." He said laughing gently. "Also, If we need any more books, I will have most of them at my house. I can also offer you food and drink." He said laughing again. Alinthea pushed himself from his chair and got up, walking over to the window and putting his hand on the window pane. His feeling was smooth and cold. The sun hadn't warmed up the wood yet, but it would, there would be a few more hours of sun before the night would set in. Alinthea enjoyed the clear, night skies. He had a large garden, so he loved to just go outside and sit out there, looking up at the starry sky. He wasn't sure what it was about a midnight shy that he loved looking at, but he loved it. He was calm and seemed like all his troubles melted away before him. Unlike people, the sky didn't judge, it didn't talk back, it didn't hand you work to be marked. It just stayed there gently, unmoved by life and the people in the world.

Turning his head slightly, he cast his eyes back onto Cate. She was a beautiful student in his class. She wasn't the normal type of student. There was something different about her. He knew what it was now, but he had a feeling before he had found out. She wasn't like the other female students in his class. More reserved. He had never really spoken to her face to face. Only when she had started he spoke to her quickly when all the students were enrolling. She was sweet and had a gently, adorable smile which she still had. He couldn't help but smile when she did. Her face features seemed to light up when she smiled, the room did as well. He knew it was stupid to think it, but that's how it seemed to him. Then his mind flashed back to a few hours ago. He didn't just imagine it did he? He turned back and closed his eyes, thinking back to the changing room. He was sure he saw her manhood, or her womanhood, hanging out of her panties. He opened his eyes and sighed, he hadn't imagined it. He knew that he had seen it.

Alinthea opened his eyes and looked at the students running around. It was forbidden for the males and females to interact sexually with each other, but most of the time, the rule was over looked. The head teacher attended a boarding school and met his wife there. He couldn't be happier. Smiling as he saw two young students, walking hand in hand and kissing playfully. He laughed and turned back, walking over to Cate. He sat on the front end of the desk, looking down at her, putting his hands on either side of the desk to support himself. He was only a few inchs from Cate. Smiling gently and letting out a gentle sigh he looked at her, his eyes a clear blue. Anyone would look into them for hours and not get bored. Some students argued that they held his deepest and darkest secretes. He had heard some of them and could only laugh and keep the girls guessing. He dismissed them by saying, 'carry on with your work' or 'you're too young to be asking that.' He loved making them think. Not in a sexual way, but just to keep them guessing.

"Or, if you aren't comfortable with staying at mine, we can just stay in here." He said with a gentle smile. "It is up to you. what ever you want."

Back
Top Bottom