Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Trans male looking for fun

I’m a trans man who prefers playing characters of the same sort, while I may play my characters being pre-op and having breasts (depending on my own feelings at the time)- please don’t ever refer to my characters as female, I don’t mind if it’s a one-off accident but if it’s repeated I’ll just stop responding, I’m tired of it sorry.

I’ll always do my best to match my partner's post length but I’m not too fussed on that either so no pressure if you can’t write a novel, I can’t either most of the time but I always give it a shot, I really do only like third-person posts though, to be honest. On that note as well I’d probably prefer Discord (Locke#4962) as a place to RP but PMs here might also be fun.

I prefer to be submissive, big shock there, but I really don’t mind too much who or what is dominant, just that I usually prefer for there to be a cock involved BUT it’s not entirely a deal-breaker if there isn’t one.

So for situations I’d want to RP I’m pretty big on breeding and anything involving monsters, dom/sub is also nice and I do enjoy dub-con a decent amount as well. I try to not be fussy though and if you approach me with any ideas I’ll probably give it a shot as long as it doesn’t involve misgendering/filth/death. Fantasy settings are also kinda what I enjoy the most but I'm really open to trying new settings or new RP ideas, the only catch there is modern settings really aren't my thing a large majority of the time.
(Or if ya want you could also just have a look over here F-list - Warning )

In terms of fandoms I’m willing to RP in honestly the main one I can really think of would just be Final Fantasy XIV mostly since you kinda already make your own character for that, but being said I wouldn’t mind if anyone would want to approach me as an NPC from that game at all. Mostly though I'd want to figure out a setting for us both to explore and create together if you'd want to give that a go at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom