Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female DDlg with age regression, medical experiments and darker kinks

Liquor

Banned
Banished
I love to play daddy x daughter plays with lots of romance and affection. But there has been another itch for some time that needs to be scratched. MC wants to own a girl and make her his personal fuck toy. As this may still be quite cliché, the devil will be in the details, or let's say in the kinks which aren't cliché, at least not all of them. But have a look yourself further down.
Non-incest DDlg is great, too, including age regression

If you need an answer to the standard question of the plot/smut ratio I'd say anything between 50/50 and 20/80.
I always prefer long term plays and at least semi literacy in my partner. Less than two decent paragraphs in a post should be the absolute exception.

Typical kinks:
Ass:
worship, training, insertions, creampies, gaping and more intense anal kinks
Pussy: worship, petting, clit and labia play, cervix play, insertions (maybe: prolapse)
Tits: handling and manhandling, nipple play and light torture (clothes pins, clamps)
Urine: bathroom control, (forced or not) wetting, desperation, bladder training, urethra play, catheter play
BDSM: restraints, spankings, face slaps, pussy and tit slapping (none of them mandatory)
General: big bust or tiny titties, petite tight girls, underage girls, innocent but curious girls

Kinks I am not interested in (but can play):
deep throating, whipping, chastity, cheating, breeding,

Kinks I do not play (absolute NOs):
death, torture, gang bangs, scat, vore, gore, blood and knife play, needles, choking,

I play in PMs on the site, can be talked into threads (if not incest), email possible if more practical, no IMs, discord etc.
I only play against RL females.

OOC chat to prepare the RP: mandatory, during the play: appreciated;
friendly OOC style, even personal (without disclosing identities of course)

I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom