Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Erotic Researching

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
"Attention all interested women! I am looking for help with my experiments. I ask that you're young and fit, and be willing to dress in provocative clothes or be nude. This is involving sexual intercourse. Room and food expenses covered on top of wages. Please contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX If interested."

The same old situation where a person lures in unsuspecting women, only to use them for perverse means. That's the first thought one'll presume with that kind of ad. However, the situation is different. The person who sent the ad out is open with her desires, but she is also a scientist, wanting to see if her planned experiments in pheromones are successes or not. She doesn't kidnap, and all she cares is results and having assissltants willing to satisfy her needs as well.

This idea is basically a smut fest with a little plot, this can be done as just my character, the futa scientist in various ways. One is she's ravaging her sexy assissltants in the name of science, eventually impregnating them. Or the assistant is a slave that's partnered with various animals for sex, only to rewarded with her mistress's cock. What happens is up to your preference.

Here are my limits: Death during sex, gore, anything belonging in the toilet, underage characters.

For kinks, they are bondage, Master-slave(preferably consensual), slutty/skimpy outfits, exhibitionism, harem, bestiality and public sex.

My kinks are negotiable, and I'm willing to try new things out, as long as they're not related to my limits.

I'm able to comfortably do at least two paragraphs, one at worst. However I match effort so long as it's not a novel sized post. Otherwise, I'll do my best to keep up. Also I roleplay only through PM or thread here. IM just doesn't work for me.

I am able to respond at least once a day, usually more. However I am busy with life and work, so I may be slow to reply. However, I DO NOT ABANDON WITHOUT WARNING. There's only one exception to that. If I don't hear a reply from you in a week and I've got no idea why, I'll just assume you abandoned. Tell me of stuff like work keeping you for days at a time or you're ill, then I'll be as patient as needed.

I enjoy organic responses, so I greatly prefer my partner being female. Sorry, but men just kills my motivation with smut.

If you have any questions, or are interested, contact me through a PM.

Back
Top Bottom