Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Long-term, Story Driven

StephanaCirasse

Banned
Banished
Good morning. Looking for something more story driven, can include some smut and such where it makes sense to the story. Primarily I am fairly normal with my likes and am open to the non extreme ones. I won't do gore, vore, scat, watersports, vomit, death, torture, BDSM.

The idea I had and was primarily looking for can take place in a cyber punk, futuristic modern or maybe even a sci-fi type of setting. What I imagined was a world where your rich and powerful, whomever they may be, will dump tons of money into purchasing or upgrading some of their bodyguards to extreme levels. Think along the lines of bionics, androids, removing brains and placing them in bodies like a Terminator sort of deal. The richer people can obviously afford the better forms, but it's commonplace to see these super soldiers protecting their charges.

I can see it like Deus Ex. Where some of the enhancements you may never see, if they're the more expensive versions. And the ones that can't afford those may look more like metal claws and such bolted onto where a hand used to be.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'd like to at least talk it over and see what happens or what we can come up with.

Back
Top Bottom