Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Umbrella Academy: Interest Check

Safuyu

Meteorite
Hello, all!

So I've been craving a group story that revolves around the story/show in question, Umbrella Academy. I would essentially like to replace the 7 siblings of the known main cast with 6-8 OC siblings. NPC's and locations would remain relatively the same, with room for original creations/additions. The story can follow the canon timeline or we can strip it down and concoct our own. ☺

Ages: 18-24 (we should choose together, since everyone has to be the same age, after all.)

As you can see, this is in no way fleshed out. If anyone would be interested in brainstorming and painting a full picture together, I welcome anyone who is interested to swing by with ideas and opinions. <3

Apart from it being a kind of run-of-the-mill superhero thing (and I found it curious how nobody other than the ones adopted by Hargreeves got powers despite being born in the same immaculate conception incident), is there anything you have in mind for this? Maybe some larger-scale interference by the time agency Number 5 was working with?

Back
Top Bottom