Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eisenhower Academy for Wayward Girls (chantiXgoogle)

Lifting her wasn’t particularly difficult though it might have been a little bit awkward, walking while carrying her like that. Dominic wasn’t going to take the time to force her to change position though, he liked having the control over her, an arm around her neck and a palm against her cunt, grinding that palm there simply because he couldn’t help himself. Down the stairs he went slowly, familiar with the steps enough that the lack of light didn’t cause him to make a single misstep. At the bottom of the stairs there were several doors, different rooms that he kept down below for different purpose and different moods that might strike him. For a moment he paused, thinking, before choosing the door to his right, pushing the not quite latched door open with his foot and stepping in.

Once inside he did let go of her, letting her fall without warning or ceremony, pushing the door shut and turning on the light with a switch by the door.

The light illuminated a room that was not as refined as any other part of his home, the walls and floor simple and uncovered concrete, cooler than the rest of the of the home as well, something he noticed right away but was unbothered by, his anger more than enough to distract him.

The room was small, only about four feet on each side, and in the center was a stocks of wood with holes lined with leather. Gripping Lana by the hair he pulled her over towards the stocks, ignoring struggles and pleas while he forced her into it, her abdomen through the larger lower hole and then one wrist up and behind her to force her into an uncomfortable position. Once she was in place he stood before her for a moment, looking at her with an appraising eye, seeming to consider what to do next.

Without a work he turned away from her, moving to the wall directly before her where a collection of crops, rods, and canes hung, carefully placed so she could see the tools that would soon be used. Carefully he ran his fingers over each and every one of them but after a few moments picking up a small knife, a blade that was perhaps the size of Lana’s finger, and moved back towards her with the blade held in a loose hand.

“You thought to raid my fridge without my permission, sneaking out of bed… you tried to steal from me.” He spoke softly, voice dripping with menace as he ran a hand through Lana’s hair, still holding the knife where she would be able to see it. “I showed you mercy so you could get a good night’s sleep and that is how you repay me?”

The knife, until then a silent threat, moved as he asked that final question, sliding out with a cruel and drawn out motion, catching one of the shoulders of the teddy that she wore and cutting it with a twist of his wrist. The other shoulder was cut a moment later and he began to slowly slit apart the rest of the thin fabric, taking his time and making sure that he brushed her flesh with the cold steel but never cut her, wanting to frighten her without drawing blood.

When the task was complete he pulled away the remains of the fabric and let it fall to the floor before her, turning back to hang the knife back up before selecting the tool of her punishment, a thin bamboo rod, perhaps two and a half feet long with leather wrapped around one end to act as a handle. Walking back towards her Dominic gave a few swings of the rod, letting it slash through the air, letting her terror build.

“Tell me Lana, what do you think an appropriate punishment is for your betrayal of my trust?” He asked, reaching out and tapping her beneath the chin with the rod.

[/URL]

She hit the cement floor hard, yelping in pain as her knee smashed into the unyielding cement.

“Nooo, please! I am so sorry! I didn’t mean….owwwwwww!” Her protests were cut off when she screeched as his fingers curled in her hair, jerking her half up and dragging her to the stocks. Her fingers tugged futilely at his, trying to unsnare her hair so she could escape. Bare feet scrabbling across the concrete, trying to stay up with him so she wouldn’t fall. Her knee throbbing in pain. Barely able to see through the fat, salty tears dripping down her pale, frightened face.

When she was fastened into the stocks, she fell silent for a moment. Panting loud in the small room, her heart booming in her chest. It was hard to see what he was doing. Whenever she tried to lift her head too far, the back of her head hit the stocks. She could only see part of what was around her, but that part looked absolutely terrifying. And there was nothing she could do. No one who would rescue her. She was completely in his power, and bitterly repenting of her midnight excursion to the refrigerator.

She didn’t see the knife at first, but then the glitter of steel in his hand caught her attention as he moved to her. There was a moment of paralyzing terror, and then she was battling in the stocks. Lunging like a panic-stricken animal in a trap, her pupils even dilating. Only when he touched her, his hand almost tenderly moving over her hair, did she freeze. Round frightened eyes on the blade as he moved it closer. Mewling in blubbering fear,

“I’m so sorry, Sir. I swear I didn’t mean…”

And she really hadn’t. Had never once considered it as stealing. Had never once thought beyond she wanted it, and he may not give it. Had never really thought at all – simply followed the normal course of deceit she was used to.

She screamed when that knife moved to her, expecting any second to feel the piercing pain as he stabbed her. She felt the knife and knew for certain she was dead. But instead of gushing blood and a dying heartbeat, she felt the tiny slip of a nightgown tumble off her body to the floor below her, leaving her naked and shivering. Her plump teenage tits hanging below her, quivering with the fearful shaking of her body. Round firm asscheeks thrust up from her position in the stocks. Her cunt dry as a bone through the fear.

The relief was only momentary as he walked the knife back to it’s spot. He came back with a cane – something she readily understood as painful. Just how painful, she did not know – but it looked small and wicked and cruel. When he snapped it in the air, the thin wood whistled threateningly, and she cringed. Bawling again like a child. Flinching when he brought it up under her chin, feeling the hint of the wicked sharp bite of the cane as it pressed into her skin, forcing her to look up at him, the back of her head pressed painfully against the wood.

Frightened pretty watery chocolate eyes blinking up at him, dark with fear.

“I….I didn’t mean too, Sir. I swear. I wasn’t thinking…”

It was neither a good excuse, or an answer to his question, and she knew that. And she was quickly learning this was not a man to be toyed with. She could not run circles around him like she had her intolerant, rigid parents.

“I…umm…a spanking?” Her question was pathetically hopeful. A small tendril of heat stirring in her loins at the memory of that spanking.

He was never going to break her skin with the knife and as she thrashed about he had taken extra care to ensure she wasn’t harmed. Frightening her was the point, in time she would be whipped, flogged, caned, and of course spanked but he would not actually cut her with a knife... to allow here to leave with scars would serve no purpose.

He had enjoyed her fear though and through the anger his arousal still remained, cock still standing straight out. She would be punished and then she would take care of his very evident needs... and then she would be permitted rest.

“Not thinking is hardly an excuse.” He observed, pausing and seeming to ponder for a few moments when she guessed, didn’t suggest or even truly ask in his opinion, that a spanking would follow. It was tempting, to feel her ass beneath his palm again but he resisted the urge, that would suggest some form of leniency. Her earlier tardiness had been a small infraction, a mistake, and while the attempt to raid his fridge wasn’t terribly serious on its own, the breech of trust it represented was a powerful thing.

The punishment must be correspondingly harsh.

The response to her guess wasn’t verbal, instead his wrist flicked and the cane swept through the air, a horizontal blow striking across her right breast and it was followed a moment later by a nearly identical hollow from the left. “If you deserved a spanking you wouldn’t be in the stocks, would you?” He asked, the question a rhetorical one as he smiled down at her, admiring her body and its response to the blows.

Slowly he circled her, letting the tip of the cane brush over her flesh as he did so, letting her know where it was at all times, the anticipation of the next blow as much a punishment as the blows that would follow. “Do you understand why this is happening?” He asked, tapping the cane back and forth inside of her thighs, and then letting it rest for a moment against her slit, making sure she was aware that the blows could occur even in her most vulnerable regions.

No warning given before two more strikes were delivered to each cheek of her ass, aiming to leave an x on each cheek that would show against her pale skin. “You broke my trust Lana, and that is a very serious violation.”

Back
Top Bottom