Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB For the honor of Grey Skull!

Tiny Dino

Super-Earth
Welcome to the new and improved thread!

The name is Tiny Dino, I'm kind of a bitch. But I've also been told I'm really fun and cute, I feel like those people are liars but that's up for you to figure out who's right. I'm a crazy canadian who enjoys giant plots that involve heavy set up and massive amounts of world building. The bigger the story the better! All long term her, nothing short about the request thread! Well, Expect how tall I am, I am a Tiny Dino after all.

First off the rules:

1. These Role-plays will all follow the rules and guidelines outlined on this website. Don't try and hint at little ways of getting around them, the rules are there for a reason and you accepted them when you joined the site.

2. I only Role-play F x F or Futa X F, So rry I have tried laying against males and playing as males but I get bored of it. I like the personality and body shapes of my female counterparts, it's just who I am.

3. I will only be role-playing in threads from now on, I've grown to dislike private messages and discords character limit ruins my day way to often.

4. I am a literate role-player, I love world building, I love have multiple side characters. I want to write and build a story with you, I want to know who your character feels, how they think and what they plan to do. With that I post a minimum of three paragraphs, I don't do one liners and I will get bored with constant short replies.

5. When you contact me please have an idea of what you want, Bring me one of my ideas or bring me one of your own! It doesn't matter just have an idea of what you want! If you message me with "Hey, I wanna role-play" I'm going to ignore you. Effort gets effort, respect gets respect.

6. I'm dominant, No I will not beat your submissive into the dirt or rape them or what ever else you might hope for. I'm looking for people who enjoy power struggles, battle of wills and trying to be stronger then the other. I thrive on conflict, It's my fucking drug of choice.

7. I would like to see a writing sample when you message me, this is my way of testing you to see if you bothered to read my rules.

8. I'm an asshole, I know I am. But, when you click with me we will write some amazing role-plays. I'm picky as hell. This isn't a rule, I'm just confirming it.

9. I play masculine women, they range from having soft subtle muscle to hulking giants. I never play extremely feminine characters, it's just not my thing.

Adora x Catra - I would prefer to play Adora.

I would like to setthis story at the end of season 5, I have watched the e tire season amd have been filled with an uncontrollable need to roleplay what happens after.

I will love you forever if you message for this.

The more stars the more I want to play it, The character on the left is the one I wish to play

Gargoyle x Human - *********
Knight x Queen - ******
Werewolf x Supernatural Hunter - *****
Dragon x Knight - ****
Anthro x Human - ***
Immortal x Non immortal - ********
( I have a plot idea for this pairing )

Fandoms:

When it comes to fandoms it's either OC X OC or Canon X Canon, I'm not willing to play a Canon Character to your OC, it's just not my jam.
Au's and Canon stories welcome!
Bold Characters are the characters I wish to play. The more * a pairing has the more desire I have to role play them. Rated out of five!

Gargoyles:
Demona X Elisa *****

Kim Possible:
Shego X Kim Possible *

She-ra and the Princesses of Power
Adore X Catra ***

Once Upon A Time
Emma Swan X Regina Mills / Evil Queen *****

Age Difference
Height Difference
Humiliation
Spanking
Collars & Leashes
Rough Sex
Fighting
Feral Creatures
Magic
Shrinking (( Only as the person being shrunk ))
Vore (( Currently as Prey Only ))
Transformation
Pregnancy

Tons more, but these are the biggest ones.

No Goes:
Bathroom Play
Heavy Gore
Body Expansion of any kind.

Swift groaned as her hand reached down to clench her stomach tightly, she was starving and now she would have to wait till lunch time and if Marlow left her alone maybe she would be able to have something to eat. Laying her head down on the table she clenched her eyes shut as she tried to ignore the hunger pangs. Jerking from her seat she looked down at the tray in front of her and then up at the kitchen staff member, her eyes going wide as she looked down at the tray. Looking back at the woman just nodded her head and started to dig in, the food had no taste and what taste it did have was some of the worst she had ever experienced but she wasn’t going to argue.

Demona smirked as she saw the girl eating, she could tell Swift was smart, the girl knew what she had to do to survive. Looking at Lensky she gave the woman a quick nodded as she took a sip of her black coffee, it tasted like it was week old and was like warm at best, Demona always assumed they got the old coffee grains from the Cos break room. Licking her lips Demona started to formula a plan.

She wasn’t going to kill the women, that would result in her going to permanent lock up and she liked what little freedom she had left. Finishing her meal Demona cleaned up her tray, standing next to tome of the kitchen staff Demona smirked “I need a little favor, just bring a bottle of vinegar to me before lunch. I’ll make it worth your time" with that Demona cleaned off her tray and walled away. When Lensky finished talking with the CO Demona made her way to walk along side the woman “Our little friends are in for a surprise. I would suggest making sure you and Swift are in front screws around dinner time" with that Demona turned the corner and made her way down the hall away from Lensky, she had a few more things to put in place and a few more hands to grease before she put everything into action.

Swift sighed as she finished everything on her plate, everything expect the coffee. She had never been a person to drink it and she didn’t plan to start drinking it now. She watched as Lensky and Demona leave together, sighing as she tucked her hands into her pants as she made her way with the crowd. “Swift!” a woman’s voice boomed behind her. Stopping in her tracks Swift turned around and swallowed the lump in her throat.

“Your paper work came through this morning” she grunted as she held out a small sheet of paper “Your commissary funds are all set up, you can give that paper to Lensky at commissary and she’ll get you set up with supplies. That paper also has your balance, keep an idea of how much you got. It’s up to you to get it topped up when your funds run low, we don’t run credit here" Swift looked at the page quickly and nodded her head at the woman before turning to leave ”An you better start talking kid! People don’t like the silent treatment here!”

Swift snorted as she made her way through the halls, trying to remember where she was going and where everything was. She hated that the damn place felt like a maze to her, but everyone else seemed to know where the hell they were going without any issue. It took her a while but she finally found where she wanted to go, the commissary store. The store was still closed, a large metal shutter with a large pad lock kept it shut . It didn’t matter though, Swift could wait. Plus when it opened she was going to finally get everything she needed. Sitting down on the floor she leaned against the wall, head resting against the wall as she looked up at the roof. Hopefully she didn’t get into trouble for waiting for commissary to open, at least she was keeping herself out of trouble for the time being.

Last edited:
Bump - Please be willing to being ideas to the table, I hate feeling like the plot building is one sided.

Back
Top Bottom