Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elon City - Martian Metropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
Millie was still blushing still as they walked through the city. He had asked her if Paul ever made her felt that way. But Paul was a cuck who she only fucked so that he would be safe and happy. Millie really wanted Paul to find his own girlfriend at some point, but at least her new friend understood why she couldn't be exclusive yet. The two had showered and gotten ready and practically as soon as they got outside Ellie was waiting for them. It was obvious that Ellie had scanned Millie because she kind of winked at her creator's grandson. Maybe things would be less weird now that Paul was at work and they could just hang out. Millie popped a birth control pill before she left the house so that probably wouldn't be a worry.

"Do you you see that mountain over there? Mons Olympus." Millie showed him. "It's massive. Just like you." she teased.

Tarrakhash

Padawan Predator
Harry chuckled at Ellie's wink, he wasn't going to say anything but he walked next to Millie and grinned at her and her comment, looking over at Mons Olympus,"Well, that means there must be two other mountains that practically make it look small comparatively right? Millie left and Millie right?" In reference to her rather enormous breasts,"When do I get to see those....oh wait...." Snickering he patted her rear,"Now, because I'm sensitive to your situation, can I hold your hand while we walk or are we going to pretend we didn't just almost break your shower?"

He didn't really wait for an answer, sliding his fingers into hers as he lead her in towards teh mountain,"So...other than massive mountains...what are you going to show me, I kind of feel like I've already seen all the best bits." Seen, tasted, enjoyed!

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
"Yeah, the town has a tough act to follow, I'll admit." she teased, as she wiggled her butt into his hand a bit. "I mean I think Ellie got first hand experience this morning."

"Yeah, One bastard tried to kill Paul and then fired some shots at me. But arresting him was pretty routine." Ellie explained.

"But we should probably get our heads out of the gutter because you guys look wealthy and the people here generally aren't. I mean I am. But that's because I'm from Earth."

"What kinds of things might you like to see first?" Millie asked. "We have about an hour to kill before we can meet with Paul's superior."

Tarrakhash

Padawan Predator
Tapping his sword, and then reaching over and giving Ellie a squeeze on the shoulder he smiled,"Oh, I think we have the best protection money can't buy."

Because Ellie was literally priceless, sighing he shrugged at Millie's question,"I'm afraid I'm a total nerd, any kind of structural engineering, anything that makes machines....and most importantly, any kind of science museum, especially if it focuses on mechanical things, jets, ships, cars..anything like that."

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
Ellie looked around and scanned some places. There were some factories that made VIs but those wouldn't impress him because he was already friends with an unshackled AI. Millie giggled at the idea of him being a nerd. He sure didn't fuck like a nerd. "Well, why don't we head over to the Republic Military base early then and you can have a look at some of their ships and our fixed guns that protect the city? They might even offer you a job, who knows. But if they try that I'm gonna tell them you're taken."

Ellie was back on alert, scanning for any dangerous people.

Tarrakhash

Padawan Predator
Hand on the handle of his sword he nodded to Ellie,"Fair enough, let's head in that direction...and if they ask I'll let them know that I'm Millie's personal sex slave and I don't have any other recourse but to do as she says...and collect her panties." He gave her a wink but was soon focused on the area around him, if Ellie was this much on high alert it likely wasn't safe....and Millie wasn't carrying armor or packing heat.

That lasted until he spotted the first of the fixed guns, then he was ooooing and ahhhing and measuring fields of fire with the help of an unshackled AI who could calculate it in a heartbeat...or less. But his enthusasium, and calculations, used up a lot of time and before too long his suit was beeping,"Millie...where are we going for lunch? We're getting close to when we said we'd meet Paul...and I need to remember to keep my hands off of you."

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
Millie chuckled. He hadn't had enough of her yet today? Millie's sex drive was pretty insatiable at her young college age so it didn't really mind her at all that he was still eager. She was just surprised. Must have been that Gaianesian endurance. No wonder those feminazi bitches liked to keep their males as sex drones. A guy like Harry as a slave could be used as a pleasure pole all day long. But now Millie's head was in the gutter, and Harry was super chill so she shouldn't be having such lewd thoughts.

"Um, food, right..." she said, blushing a bit.

"Well there is an asian noodles place pretty close to where Paul works."

Ellie grinned at Millie's blushing and she shook her head. "What did you do to this poor girl, Harry?" she asked. That comment only made her blush more.

Tarrakhash

Padawan Predator
He chuckled to see her sputtering and blushing, knowing at least a little what was going on in her head but he smirked and shrugged at Ellie,"Exactly what she asked me to, Ellie, nothing more, nothing less...I simply listened and let my body do the rest."

Smirking he gave Millie a wink,"Asian noodles sounds glorious, send Paul a text with the address so he know where to find us and lets go get something else to eat. You can't live on just breakfast and what I gave you."

His hands moved towards her and then he stopped, putting them behind his back,"And look, I can control myself too!"

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
Ellie chuckled. She was proud of Harry in a motherly way, and just happy to see he was having fun and making very beautiful friends. She remained partially of defensive scan settings because she didn't want either of these two to get shot. This planet was dangerous and Ellie didn't take safety for granted the way an organic being might.

Millie's blush deepened when she realized she's already had a taste of the protein fountain twice today. That was certainly a balanced breakfast, and she proved how balanced it was with her flexible sexy body. But enough of that, it was time to get serious and save his friends and family. They could always cuck Paul again later.

"You're gonna need self control if you want to go about this rescue mission intelligently." Millie told him. "I can shoot but I'm probably not that much use to you. Plus if they captured me my life would be over. I dunno what to do."

Tarrakhash

Padawan Predator
Harry nodded, already setting out towards the restaurant, his onboard computer allowing him to find directions fairly easily as he walked he acknowledged her words,"I agree, I don't want you to have to fight, that's why I need help. You're far to important to stay here and find legal loopholes for me to use to get people to do what I want. I need military help, ships, marines...more ships. People who are good at capturing ships..it's a mess. I don't know enough about fighting."

"Millie, what I need to do, right now, is talk to Paul's superior officer, then I need to talk to your sister and from there hopefully I'll find enough people with influence to help a human engineer in trouble, and as side benefit get my cousin out as well...but it all starts with help, and that's help you are already helping me get.", he glanced down at her shoulder, covered now but there was a bite mark he had left there and he wasn't sure that would help him get any body to cooperate once Paul saw it.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
(Closing this one too for now. Might come back to it later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom