Fx Male A Girls Erotic Asphyxiation Addiction

TattooedChick90

Planetoid
Hello Darlings!

I am looking for a fun, literate and detailed partner who loves mixing some smut with plot!

Also I'm looking for a dominant male. I would be playing the submissive in this role!

I do understand life, so if you can't role play every day, don't worry. I have a busy life/work life of my own so I can't role play every single second of the day.
But I will definitely try to get on and reply as much as I can.

I do prefer if you would role play in the Third-Person.. First person is a little too personal/weird for me.
And for the love of god, please give me more than just one or two sentences. If you don't try to at least match what I give you then I don't think our Roleplay will last long.

If you have read this far into this, then please set your Title as your Favorite Color. If not, I won't respond!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Roleplays- (Would love if any of the Celebrities were mixed in to these pairings!) DOESN'T have to be the celebrity, but would love for them to look like either one of the celebs.

YC X MC

Best Friend / Best Friend
Step Brother / Step Sister - CRAVING
Friends Brother / Friend
Friends Father / Friend
Bad Cop / Innocent Civilian
Vampire /Girl
Demon / Girl
Minotaur / Girl
Tentacle monster / Girl
Werewolf /Girl
Evil King X Lowly peasant/Commoner/ POW
Knight / Princess

Big Bad Wolf x Girl - A young woman ventures out into the woods, though this is not a random occurrence. She often camps in the woods to get away from the city life for a while. But unbeknownst to her, something has been watching her. Though this time it didn't hold back as it decided, this time it would make her it's mate. (I'm thinking it could be just a regular Dire Wolf or maybe a large Anthro Wolf, or even a Werewolf that way he shape shift and could talk to her, harass her..etc.) CRAVING!

Ewan McGregor -- CRAVING
Hugh Jackman
Ryan Reynolds
Leonardo DiCaprio
Johnny Depp
Tom Hiddleston

-----------------
Kinks-
Gang Bangs
Double/Triple Penetration
Humiliation
Choking/Erotic Asphyxiation -(FAVORITEā™„)
Slapping
Punching
Hair Pulling
Face fucking
Being Tied Up/Hand Cuffs/chains/cages
Pinned
Forced sex/Non Con (CRAVING)/Dub con
Anal
Rough Sex (Rough enough to cause light/medium bleeding)
Cervix penetration
Name calling
Forced Beast
Orgasm denial
Forced Cuckolding

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom