Fx M or F Sister Blackmail Fantasy (Discord)

XxxJabberWockyxxX

Planetoid
Hello! I'm looking for someone who would like to role play a brother/sister erp where I play the sister. I don't mind playing the younger or older sister, and I'm open to discuss what there dynamics are with each other, but I'd love to have some element of blackmail involved against the sister. I prefer be very heavy so that it is plausible she would do so much to keep her brother silent. With that in mind I will play her in a realistic way, so if you much too fast on her without much that, things can back fire on you. Warming her up with small favors first, or masking the sexual element for a little while in a cunning would get you a lot further with her. Think of it as a kinda mini-game to progress her towards doing more and more lewd favors. I really like humiliation and degradation in these kinda rp's so go crazy! I intend to have a fair amount of buildup and teasing before anything happens, and I'll be very descriptive on what the sister looks like and how she moves and such. Make as much sexual tension as I can. Another idea i have is playing a non-con scene with a girl and some type of large animal, perhaps the family dog even if we want to bring that element into the sister rp. I don't mind their age being around late high-school and up. I can play the sister with a bunch of different personalities to choose from and pictures to show how she looks.

I'm a 26 year old female irl, and i don't mind playing with males or females. I enjoy lots of juicy details in my rp, things like, sight, tastes, sounds, etc.. that help make the rp more immersive for me. You can expect me to write around 1-3 paragraphs based on what is needed in that particular moment. I'd like my partner to be literate and a semi-competent writer who enjoys a decent amount of buildup, and lots of details when explaining what there character is feeling, thinking, tasting, smelling, what their dick feels like. anything to paint a clear picture of what's happening. I also write in a realistic way with realistic reactions and prefer first person. Immersion is my primary draw to erp and the more realistic and overall sense of quality the better. I'm more than happy to include your on kinks the best i can, i like making my partners happy. Please message me if you like this concept, and please don't just leave a one liner, let me read some of your ideas or leave a sample of your writing or i'll likely ignore your message. I'd love to plan a bit with my partner, talk about kinks and plot elements.

kinks: Oral, anal, vaginal, hand-job, foot-job, cream-pies(love cum in face descriptions), boob-job, face-fucking, bondage, dress-up, collars/leash, forced, hitting, bruises, cuts, breath-play, masochism, rough sex, hair pulling, animals, non-con, dub-con, manipulation, cunning, mind games, urine.... there's probably more but eh. your free to say anything you want, I like to play her as being crushed, vulnerable and horrified. If it makes sense based on what you do, she could come to start liking it in some twisted way, maybe forming a master pet relationship. limits: Scat, snuff, gore Honestly though. My number one kink is good descriptions off what the cock is doing in an erp scene. The feeling, texture, smell, veins, the strength of the cum stream... that's super hot to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom