Fx Any Anime Fandoms - ISO Switches and Tops

Safuyu

Meteorite
Hi there. ^v^

I'm looking for partners with similar interests, though you probably assumed as much. At the current moment, I'd like to make OC's in any number of fantasy worlds. I've read lots of books and manga and seen lots of movies/shows/anime; Just ask! We can also build our own world from scratch. I'm good for whatever~ I should mention, I like dark things so if any of my plot ideas or general tastes are a bit unsettling, I apologize. xD

I will write for anyone in pretty much any world so long as the plot is of interest to me. I promise I don't bite. The worst I'll say is 'no thanks', y'know?

Most anime is probably on the table, manga included. We can discuss plots if anyone is interested~

** = OC's ONLY (self x partner limit)
** = Craving
All of our characters will be at least 16.

A basic list, open to suggestions (I'm only playing as OC's but you can do as you like, canon timelines or original plots welcome):

BNHA
One Piece (not caught up, cut me 200+ episodes of slack </3)
BNHA**
Inuyasha
Pokemon**
Naruto
Blue Exorcist**
Samurai Champloo (best anime, YESSS)**
Tokyo Ghoul**
Overlord
Shield Hero
Studio Ghibli Films (ask me for favorites)****
A Silent Voice/Koe no Katachi****
Girls Bravo**
ERASED****
Your Name**
Baki the Grappler
Dororo (just to reiterate, all chars 16+)

Gurren Lagann
Cowboy Bebop
Space Dandy

OVERALL FAVORITE GENRES::
  • Romance. (Any pairing/orientation works. Dark and edgy, fluffy and cliche, and everything in between. Gimme!)
  • 'Opposites Attract'. (Shy+ chubby nerds against flirtatious athletes, neat freak germaphobes against lazy roommates, superheroes against supervillains, you get it.)
  • Violence. (I'm a high-fantasy MMO gamer, I'm really big on the fighty stuff~)
  • Adventure. (Traveling to new places like medieval nomads/mercenaries in a world we built is always a good time!)
  • Slice of Life. (I love creative domestic stories centered around daily life just as much as I love adventurous themes.)
  • Fantasy. (High, low, I'll take what I can get. Magic and beasts or even just modern day witchcraft are all fine!)
  • Thriller, Horror. (Suspenseful murder mysteries, anyone?)

FOR SMUT/LITEROTICA::
  • Teasing, Jealousy.
  • Sensation play. (Blindfolds, restraints, and earplugs <3)
  • Age gaps. (No matter if I'm playing a top, bottom, or switch, I LOVE playing younger characters opposite older love interests.)
  • Species differences. (I love pairings between creatures of various different races. Humans, centaurs, avians, anthros, aliens, you name it.)
  • Size differences. (Huge sub and small dom, huge dom and small sub, whatever!)
  • Lactation. (Easily the fetish that perfects a scene for me. THIS. <3)
  • Incest. (I don't think this warrants an explanation.)
  • Group play. (I've only gotten to try groups of 3 so far, but I love this!)
  • Raceplay. (I'm Irish and Nigerian myself and this topic has always been of great interest to me.)
  • Oral fixations. (Anything to do with the mouth, scenes with tasting and biting, etc.)

The only things I don't have much of a taste for are as follows:

OVERALL DISLIKES::
  • Lifeless Submissives (Do they have their own sense of agency? Do they have likes, dislikes, exes, family, secrets, desires, etc?)
  • Short and rushed replies (I do NOT mind waiting for a juicy, meaningful post. I don't expect novels, but please give me something solid to work with. I'll be sure to do the same for you.)
  • Uninteresting characters, partners who don't contribute (we're writing it together, let's both spice it up!).
  • 'Godmodding', or hijacking characters that are not your own to progress your post.
  • Writing as canon characters (some men are fine, but NO canon women. perhaps strange coming from a lady, but... I don't enjoy doing it. Writing opposite them is fine, do as you like.)

FOR SMUT/LITEROTICA::
  • I hate non-supernatural necrophilia. Like if it's ACTUALLY dead, it's a no from me.
  • 'Ageplay' (that pretend baby-roleplay stuff, diapers, etc)
  • Scat (No thanks.)
  • Snuff (this means no vore, no sexually-induced death, sexual mutilation, etc.)
  • No smut-only stories. Bare minimum is 50-50, and I will always prefer and prioritize story to smut.
  • No female-only harems (boring! sexually diverse harems are way more fun~).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom