Fx Male The Game is Afoot!

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
source.gif

It’s the 24th Century. Clones and cellular regeneration are all the rage. And everyone assumes that Sherlock Holmes is one or the other. He’s not. He’s actually a 400+ year old vampire. (Details on that can be worked out in brainstorming.)

Enter my character, her identical twin sister murdered, someone thinking it was her instead. Of course she needs to find out who the murderer is before they figure out they killed the wrong girl and come for her. And who better to ask than...the great Sherlock Holmes, right?

Now.....I just have to figure out WHY the twins switched places. Or maybe they didn’t switch places, maybe the twin was just in fact mistaken for her......but why would someone want to kill her regardless is the question. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 (Still working this part out, perhaps we can brainstorm!)

Considering it’s an alternate version of Sherlock Holmes, I don’t expect his player to be perfect in playing him. This does not have to be an exact science, close but not exact.

Phoenix’s Possiblies:

These are things that are not entirely off the table but they would have to happen organically and later on in a story, when not only the players are comfortable with each other as well as the characters are comfortable with each other.

Anal
Fellatio
(To me, these are as intimate, if not more so, as sex is. Therefore, they get special treatment.)

Phoenix’s Plethora of Preferably Nots:

Huge age gaps, Unless it involves a Vampire/Human story, that’s the only time it’s acceptable.
Huge size gaps.
Non-consensual.
Tenticals.
Gore.
Vore.
Bathroom stuff.
Snuff.
Hard BSDM.
Anime/Hentai.
Futanari.
Excessive anything.
Harems.