Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love, Temptation, and Discovery (CasualVelociraptor x Wveth)

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
Alex Cunningham was exhausted. Long lectures, hours at the library computer typing up her previously handwritten papers to hand in, and then another couple hours taking orders at McDonald’s had all culminated in this. A long, hard sleep on a sleeping bag in a corner at the top of a subway station, busking on her guitar for pennies and bundled in rough wool clothes with a heavy blanket in the middle of winter of her freshman year of college.

What she didn’t know was that her calling out to the next man to walk her way for donations would change her life in more ways than one.

“Well, that was a nice song,” the well dressed young man smirked. “But I’m sorry- I don’t carry cash on me.”

“That’s alright then. Have a good night,” Alex sighed and curled back up into her blanket.

“That doesn’t mean I won’t compensate you. After all, I can withdraw money from the ATM down the street. But I might need a little bit more of an...incentive to do so.”

“What do you mean?”

The man knelt down and put a knife to Alex’s throat to ensure her compliance. “I don’t think I have to spell it out for you, do I?”

“Wh-why are you doing this to me?” Alex whimpered.

“Simple. I take what I want, and my girlfriend hasn’t been putting out. So start stripping, slut.” With that, her assailant got under the blanket, unzipped his pants, and started fiddling with a condom packet with one hand, which was harder than he thought at first and gave her the time to stall him by slowly removing her sweater.

It had been a similarly exhausting day for Maxine Graves, or just Max. It had been one full week since she'd been kicked out of her flat after losing her job and dropping out of college. Just one more year, and then Will would be a licensed tattoo artist and she'd be able to apprentice under him. She didn't know what the fuck she was going to do for an entire year until he got back, though; right now she was barely making enough money to live out of her car that her uncle had bought for her before he passed away, by stripping at a particularly seedy little bar four nights out of the week. And tonight hadn't been the best night. Max didn't mind the job on principle, but in practice that particular bar attracted some nasty customers. She thought about stripping at a better club if she could ever get into one, but right now this was the best she could get. And tattoos were her passion anyway; her own body was a canvas.

One of the customers had gotten fresh, as they tended to do. This one was more fresh than most. Max could only tell him she wasn't a hooker so many times before it started to get frustrating. Maybe she didn't have the best people skills in the world. Maybe she'd given him a kick to the balls that made things escalate more than they would have. Either way, he'd ended up on top of her and the bouncer pulled him off. But she finished her shift; she needed the money.

With a cigarette perched between her lips, she walked toward the subway station, adjusting her tanktop. And when she heard the commotion and saw the assault-in-progress, she got mad. Madder than usual even. This was maybe a good chance to take out the anger she'd worked up already. She moved over fast.

"Hey fuckface!" she called as she took out a small can of pepper spray from one pocket and a switchblade from the other. "Get the fuck off her right now or I'll pepper-spray your balls until they never stop burning!"

“Hey, bitch, this is my girlfriend and she likes what I’m doing!” the man cried as he stood up, zipped his pants up, and waved the knife at Maxine instead.

Alex burrowed herself tighter into her blankets and shook her head no.

“So back off or I’ll have to cut you!” he cried, advancing closer with his chest puffed out.

Max regarded him coldly as he advanced. "You stupid little shit," she muttered as she brought the pepper spray up and gave him a good hard spray right in the face. She didn't let up, even as she moved around him to get around to Alex. It wasn't the first time someone had pulled a knife at her, and it definitely wasn't the first time she'd had to pepper-spray someone.

"Come on, get up," Max said with a cough as she reached down to grab Alex's arm and yank her up. "We gotta go before the pepper shit spreads around..." Another cough, and her eyes were starting to water. She kept a close eye on the asshole would-be rapist, even through the moisture in her eyes. Goddamn this shit burns!

Back
Top Bottom