Fx Male Looking for partners on Discord

ClassicalQueen

Meteorite
Hello everyone.

Thanks for checking out my thread.

I only play via discord. I play in third person.

For the ideas below its important to establish a nice plot before getting to all the smut
;)

Here are some of my ideas:

New Job
I'm CEO of a big and successful company. However I am known for my mood swings and my bad temper. I am hardly ever satisfied with the work of my employees and that's why people come and go permanently. You get hired at my company to handle the lawsuits – and there are plenty. Of course you've heard about my reputation but that doesn't intimidate you in the least. You are ambitious, witty and not afraid to defy me...

The Struggle
You are a successful attorney, representing the bad guys. I'm a news reporter always looking for a good story and covering alot of your cases. You are not very fond of me because you generally don't like reporters and I am not particularly fond of you since I think you are arrogant. One day however you approach me, knowing I am very good in snooping around and finding out about stuff and ask for my help in an important case...

The Deal (the roles can be reversed too)
You are with the F.B.I. I'm a criminal who got caught a few years ago and sits in prison; serving time. I'm highly intelligent and manipulative and therefore dangerous. Since the F.B.I. knows that I have had a brief relationship with the head of a certain mob boss, who seems to get more dangerous by the hour, you approach me and offer me a deal. If I am able to help you catch said mob boss, you are willing to shave off the rest of my sentence and I'm a free woman. But the question is, can you trust me?

Witness Protection Programme
I'm either the ex-wife of a mob boss or some drug boss - up to us. He is known around the police of course but no one had actually proof of the kind of business he does. However as they finally got something minor to at least pin him down and hopefully convict him, someone from the police approaches me and talks me into testifying in court against my ex husband. As word spread around that I would be testifying against him hell is breaking loose. Some of my ex's men try to kill me before the trial. The Police has no other choice but to protect me 24/7 and since they know you are the best, you get hired for the job.

The Prison
Thanks to my fathers good connections I get promoted to lead the local prison as governor even though I am only 32 and hardly have any experience with this. Confident I start my job and unlike the prison governors before me, I have a good heart and really try to make a difference for the inmates. You are one respected (or feared?) inmate at the prison who starts to get a thing for me. Always flirting, always trying to provoke or charm me. I try to stay strictly professional but even I can't deny that I feel attracted to you and that something draws me to you...

If anything interests you, don't hesitate and PM me.

Back
Top Bottom