Fx Male Kitten’s Needs

KittyRawrz

Meteorite
Hello, Kitty here and I’m just going to say I need someone to indulge my creativity please! Multiple people would be even better, but I won’t get greedy. I am looking for people who want to take part in some freeform roleplays. Here’s how they work:

1. We decide on a mutual setting.
2. You pick one of your characters.
3. I pick one of my characters.
4. We throw them in a situation that forces them to interact and thus the roleplay has started.
5. After that it is up to us to brainstorm and come up with ways to keep it going and exciting.

I enjoy fantasy, romance, and modern day type settings but I would be very interested in trying something new. I usually let my partner pick the character I play as I have a billion. Here I will briefly list a few as the fun of freeform roleplaying is learning something about the other character. All of these are female.

• Jolie Bradshaw - modern day setting | succubus | bubbly college student
  • Reya Brimstone - fantasy setting | hell-fire dragon | cool and critical wannabe goddess
  • Magic - fantasy/modern day setting | mage | quirky and fun loving secretary
  • Stella McKnight - fantasy/modern day setting | mermaid | sheltered naive princess
  • Mochi Everstone - fantasy setting | werewolf | rough around the edges alpha
  • Gwenivere Vonchelson - fantasy setting | vampire | evil and manipulating loner
  • Mentalia - fantasy setting | human | sadistic enchantress
  • Stella & Trixie - fantasy setting | humans | powerful witches bound by blood
  • Midnight Rave - fantasy setting | Draka | timid empath
  • Vanessa Leighty - modern day setting | Vampire | pain-pill addicted bartender

Back
Top Bottom