Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Workplace Harassment((Pretty Boy & Lost One))

LostOne

Star
Michel had been the CEO of this coorperation since he's 18th birthday. A tall dark haired male with pale blue eyes and an olive skin tone. He was notrious for being a ladies man what with the smooth smile and gorgeous body. Though he prefered the hard body of a male to the soft one of a woman's. In fact he'd had his eye on his secretary for quite sometime, the male was just so damn pretty. He'd planned this for quite sometime and it was now just being unleashed. Pressing his intercom he spoke into it softly, the deep baritone more of a purr then anything else. "You know, you've been doing such a good job. I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner tonight so we can discuss your position in my bussiness?"

Jason was a feminine young man, at the age of twenty, he had what in his mind was a good job, secretary to an undemanding boss, a boss he was soon going to have dinner with. He nodded, and sent his enthusiastic and affirmative reply. His slightly long blond hair, tight young ass, and slim waist made him seem like a girl from behind, and his small cock made him almost look like a flat chested one from the front. He wore a simple tight fitting shirt and slacks, which showed off hsi cute butt.

Michel grinned softly as he called the resturant and requested a private booth so they could dine privatly without everyone staring. The work day flew by quickly after that the 24 year old busy getting the preperations in order to really do much work. Once it was closing time the pair walked out together and then stopped. "I insist you drive with me to the resturant. I'll have a valet take your car home for you. How does that sound?" it was another part of his plan. If he wanted to get home he had to agree to the terms he set during the meal. He wanted to see this blonde man, prancing around in a skirt and blouse by tomorrow morning. It was one of his own personal fetishes.

The young male nodded, following his boss to his car, he had no idea what was going to become of him. His small form made girls see him as 'cute' but many thought him gay, or said they wanted to only be friends. he was in fact, still a virgin He sighed softly, and smiled kindly at his boss. "Sir, I don't have a car, I take the bus to work."

"Oh well then this will be much more enjoyable for you I bet." grinning he stood on the side of the valet as his limo drove up. A tall man in a uniform opened the door for the pair and they both entered the large cab. "Take us to the usual resturant will you?" he questioned as into the speaker as the car pulled away. The rest of the journey was spent in realitive silence until the arrive and were ushered into the private booth. "I have a proposition for you Jason." he said. "You dress and act like a female for me at work and I'll give you a raise and a company car."

Jason nearly fell out of his chair. His voice a hushed whisper he asked, "Are you insane sir, I'm a guy, if anyone saw me dressed up as a girl I would be the laughingstock of our office!" He blushed slightly, It did sound like fun though, but he would never tell his boss that. He whimpered at his own words, apologizing for them quickly.

"Most people think your a female from behind as it is Jason." he commented grinning slightly. "Think of it this way, you get a raise, a car and all you have to do is dress up in a cute little skirt and a blouse 5 days a week. Do it....or else you can consider yourself fired from your position and demoted to cleaning staff. What do you say?" He reached into a secluded corner of the booth and pulled out and expensive silk skirt and tight fitting blouse fresh of the rack of the nearby clothing store. Dangling them temptingly his eyes glittered with amusement as he pulled out the matching heels.

Jason hung his head, "Yes sir...." He took the Skirt and blouse and smiled dryly. "I'll need makeup if I'm to look my best sir, But I've never applied it." He smiled in a feminine way. He hoped his boss would be kind to his new 'girl'. Jason then sighed as he felt the soft silk skirt. "What about underthings sir?"

"I'll send someone to your house to help with makeup and that. More clothing will be arrving at your house tomorrow morning. Heels, thongs, padded bras,skirts,pants,blouses. I had a feeling you would agree so I went a head and bought everything you'd need. Until your hair grows out you'll be wearing a blonde wig..." grinning once again he leaned back as thier meal arrived and the pair started eating.

Jason smiled and ate happily, secretly excited to be a girl. He asked his boss many questions about his clothes and who would be helping him with his make-up. He felt a strange pull towards his boss, his dominant, strong, kinky boss. (GAH WRITERS BLOCK! Could you do some detail about the feminizing process at Jason's house, It would help be get in the zone...)

The following day a slender blonde woman arrived at his apartment in the early morning. She was obviously a stylist from her manicured nails to expensive perm. Winking playfully she walked in with her make-up bag and wig chest situating him almost completely nude in front of a large mirror her hired help brought it. "Okay babe, the padded bra is worn just like a shirt." She commented tugging the bra back and snapping it. "It's strapless so no one asks questions. Now it looks like you have the thong on, very well. You even tucked yourself in well, not too big are you?" Adjusting the thong she pulled out several blonde wigs before settling on a long one with curls.

It took over an hour before Celia was content with her work. No longer was there a feminine male now a shy woman stood. The heels added a good three inches of height and accented her legs and the skirt was tight enough to tease clinging to the tight ass. The fake boobs gave her chest a slight fullness and the blouse strained over them making her seem busty. The make-up was dark on his eye lids and light on his cheeks giving her an appeal that all secretaries have had. One that screamed "I fuck the boss."
"Now walk to the door in those heels, let me see if they're to high." she ordered

Jason was slightly overwhelmed but wanted to be a good girl, so he smiled politely up at Celia. "Yes ma'am" was his typical response, He blushed at her comment about his size. He finally found himself as the prettiest young woman he had ever seen. He loved the makeup, and the clothes were very pretty. He felt so natural, he couldn't beleive he had waited to do this.

After walking in the high heels, which he did perfectly after a few initial wobbles, he asked her: "Ma'am I think I want to have the boss fuck me, Is that wrong?" He blushed again, and realized he needed a girl name.

"Doll I'm pretty sure that was his intention." Celia commented applauding his skilled walk in the heels. "He loves to fuck pretty boys like you, the last one ended up being his sex pet for over a year. Michel is very good when he wants to seduce someone, be it male or female. He's quite domeneering, and very good in bed so I've been told. Oh and your new name Jessica, it's closer to your orginal name, so it'll be easier to remember." laughing lightly she snapped her fingers and the men came back in and started to pack up. "Now the mustang is outside the keys are there, that's the company car. You start in about an hour so I suggest you hurry, traffic is a bitch."

"Yes Ma'am!" 'Jessica' ran to her new car, and quickly drove to work, attracting many stares from guys along the way, as she pulled up at work, she saw her former parking space now read Jessica. Jessica walked up to her office, smiling at everyone along the way, She ran straight towards Michel when she got there, breaking down a little in his arms, not crying or anything, just begging him to make her his little sex toy. (i was hoping, that she would get the usual harrassment treatment from the male workers, catcalls, ass slaps, and of course, lude messages on her computer. It's ok if you don't want to though, just thought it would be fun!)

((I can do that ^_^))

The C.E.O was surprised to say the least when he found himself with an armful of blonde woman. Her soft voice pleading him to turn her into his personal sex toy. That had been rather sudden kissing her forehead he smiled and whispered in his ear. "Later alright now go work." licking the shell of her ear he returned to his office his cock throbbing in desire of his new little secretary. She would also notice at work how others treated her, men who commented on how girly Jason look were now slapping his ass when she walked by or whistling and making lewd motions with thier hips. Even as she work she'd get random messages talking about how someone wanted to bend her over her desk and fuck her until she passed out. When lunch came around, Michel called for her.

Jessica would yelp at each slap, whimper at the catcalls, and was scared by the messages, did he really look that convincing? She typed away dilligently being a good little secratary. Her blond hair felt quite soft on her head, and her wimpy little cock was hard in anticipation of michel fucking her. It stood at about 4 inches long hard, so there was no chance of it being seen as she rushed into his office at lunch time. "Yes sir?" she asked, sounding just like a young woman.

Michel was sitting behind the desk his arm folded across his chest grinning he stood and walked around. "Hello Jessica I just wanted to...comment how good you've been doing for your first day." he purred as he locked his door and pulled down the shade. "I've decided I want to reward you. But first, why don't you take of your cute little skirt, bend over and let me see that tight ass? If I like it I may let you taste my cock before I bury it inside your ass." laughing he waited for Jessica to do as she was told.

Jessica blushed and pulled down her skirt, hands hesitating slightly on her Bright pink thong, which showed nearly all of her tight young ass anyways, before pulling it down too. Her little rosebud asshole, tight, obviously never before touched, she whipered as her tiny cock feel free, the pitiful little organ hard as a rock at the thought of getting to taste her boss's cock. She was blushing a bright red now, terribly embarrassed by her tiny little penis. "well sure, Do you like my ass?" she said in the sexiest woman's voice she could manage.

He walked around her his eyes lingering on her tiny erection and it made him smile. That just made this one even more adorable then her last sex pet. "Yes what a pretty tight ass you have." she commented spanking it once before moving so she was on he knees. "Now be a good little fuck toy and get my cock nice and wet so it'll slide into that virgin ass like butter..." eyes flashing he unzipped his jeans freeing his massive, pulsing cock to her eyes.

Her eyes sparkled as she saw it, and she happily went to work. She had never sucked a cock before, but her eagerness somewhat offset her lack of skill. "Sir it tastes so good, but I think my mouth is to little to take it all in without your help..." She stared up at him with those darling blue eyes, her tiny little dick hard as a rock.

Michel grinned as the unskilled mouth took less then half of his thick shaft into it's moist depths. Her suckles were off speed and her tounge wasn't really sure what to do, but it was still a huge turn on. Grinning he opened her mouth wide and slowly eased more of his throbbing cock into her mouth pausing when he hit the back of her throat. "Oh, such a hot little mouth." he purred. "Now I need you to breath deep through your nose and then swallow." Once the C.E.O was certain he could he thrust foreward sinking his entire cock in her mouth and throat. "Suck!" he ordered. Desiring to feel those throat muscles convulsing around his shaft as it throbbed softly. He wasn't going to cum yet, but god did he love this mouth.

Back
Top Bottom