Fx M or F Hentaii Themed RP (Open; Looking for Partners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBellaUwU

Meteorite
I have to admit, I love Hentaii.

The scenes can be so kinky sometimes. I love seeing those dominant males and females, pressing their fingers against their submissive's panties. That 'squelch' noise as her juices drip through the fabric. Her soft gasps and trembling thighs..I wish I could be treated like that.

Make it hot and descriptive. Add in words thst describe the sounds. Lots of dirty talk and mutliple orgasms. Describe his thick white cum pumping into her womb.

I like it rough, forced. Small girls with big boobs and muscular guys were cocks and balls bigger than that of a real man. Him stuffing his balls in her face. Having her suck on them and fondle them. And let's not forget those footlong cocks as they drive into a slut.

Fuck me. Fuck me daddy.

Another idea I'm desperate to do is one I've posted previously that didn't get much attention the first time.

It's a sexual Minecraft roleplay. I'll be playing as a player that got sucked into the game, alongside her boyfriend Jason.

Basically, they have sex in a cave where an Enderman (you) lives. Before my boyfriend can cum inside me, you steal me away and force ne to be your dirty cumbucket slut. You can play as other mobs from the game as well. I can play as more than one character if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom