Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB That isn't normal... (Futa, Cboys, Mpreg, Alpha/Omega, Gender TF, Long/medium term.)

Wolfess

Spicy Dragon
The title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to play in settings where there will be pregnant males or cboys. My preference would be to play the pregnant person but I could also play with your character being the pregnant one. This isn't going to be overly long because I prefer to hear other people's ideas, I will give a few though.

Few things first.
No one liners. It doesn't have to be an essay but give me more than just a handful of words to work with.
I don't care what your gender is.
I can post at least once a day, exception being the weekends where I might not be able to, if not more. I don't require you to respond a minute after I do but try to post once a day at least.
I'm not going to ghost you, please don't ghost me. If you're going to be gone for a few days lemme know. If I don't hear from you for three days normally I'll send a message to see whats up.
Ooc is a must. I like talking to my rp partners about ideas or really anything in general. I tend to lose interest in an rp if my partner doesn't chat or share ideas.
My F-list is more of a guide line. None of it is required and, almost, nothing is an unquestionable No.
I prefer story to smut, if you're looking for near non-stop fucking then it won't work out.
Typos are okay, goodness knows I make my share, but if I have to read your post four times to understand it then things might not work out.

With that out of the way heres some bare bones ideas. These are just to build off of and I am more than welcoming to your own ideas.
Buying an Omega. Whether it's finding one tied up during their heat and buying them from their family or an actual market, money exchanges hands and the omega belongs to someone else.
It could be improved. Willing or not one of our characters would be changed by the other person into the man/woman/futa of their dreams, regardless of the changed one's protests or desires.
Should have read the warning label. One of our characters doesn't carefully read the warning label on a drug supposed to 'enhance' bedroom fun and ends up with a baby when it shouldn't be possible to have one.
Classroom Accident. A teacher gets desperate enough for release to take a student up on their offer of 'extra credit' and a time or several later there is a child and a very awkward situation to be handled.
It was supposed to be a one time thing. Two friends (or siblings if you want an incest route) are celebrating when they have a bit too much to drink and decide to throw caution to the wind and have a go at it. The following morning they wake up with more than regret.

Hopefully that gives you an idea of what I am looking for. I am pretty flexible on pairings but my current desires do focus around a male getting knocked up. Here's my f-list if you want to give it a look over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom