Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marking One's Territory(Me and Canta)

Seth Aurion lived as the only resident in his apartment. His parents had died in an accident several years ago, and instead of going into foster care with a random family, his friend took him in to live with them until he decided he would go out and support himself. Despite Seth's constant protest, his friend continued to support him with stuff like paying the bills, finding him a job, and affording food.

Presently, Seth Aurion was doing well for himself, though he was still being supported by his friend. They agreed that when Seth turned 18 that his friend would stop helping him with the important stuff. Seth would turn 18 two weeks from now.

The bell rang and Seth packed up and left the High school he was attending. His friend was sick today so he ended up walking home alone. In his head he went over a list of things he needed to do for the day, like cleaning his house, shopping for food, how much money he had and stuff. As he walked into the house, he dropped his back pack by the door and went straight to his bedroom to change out of his school uniform. What he saw in his bedroom astonished him.

The sound of scratching and shuffling could be heard from outside of the house, and the source of the sounds seemed to be coming from what looked like a humanoid feline. Patches, as she was so named, as far as she knew, due to the collar and tag stuck around her neck, was trying to work her way up to what looked like an open window. Making her way up the side, she reached out and just snagged the window sill, pulling her lithe form up as she showed the unlocked window up, falling inside in a somewhat ungraceful way, letting out a loud "Mew!" As she hit the ground. Whining, she rubbed her head and side lightly, shaking her head as she got to her feet, nude, furry form being brushed off. "Owww...well, I got inside. This certainly looks like my old house...I'm sure I got the address right." Tail swaying behind her, Patches mewled happily as she padded over towards the dresser within the room, pulling open a drawer and looking through it, finding a nice, big shirt for herself. Sniffing it first, she purred softly, not minding the sent of the owner, apparently. Pulling it over herself, she closed the drawer and climbed her way onto the bed. gathering the pillows, she made a sort of nesting on a spot and clawed it to make it nice and soft, before curling up her slender form and closing her eyes, purring in content.

Several hours had past by since she started her little cat nap, when her ears twitched and shifted, as she opened her eyes and looked up, noticing a human boy standing in the door way, staring at her. Ears laying flat against her head, tail twitching and puffing a bit, she hissed at him, hugging her spot a little. "...Yes? What are you doing in my territory? I found this home fair and square...I used to live in this house, so, I'm claiming it back."

He stood there for a good couple of minutes, not responding when the neko girl addressed him. She had on one of his shirts, and was laying comfortably in his bed. After staring each other in the eye for a while Seth finally spoke. "What are you doing in my room? Are you trying to rob me?" He asked almost accusingly.

The feline just stared back blankly at him, before she bust out laughing right at him, in a very rude way. Eventually stopping, she took a breath, then tilted her head and smirked. "Oh, you're serious. So, you must be really slow and stupid then? I just told you why I was here, idiot. Now, remember where the door was and get yourself back out it. This is my bed now, and my room. And I need my cat nap, so, if you'll just leave me alone and keep the noise down...." She yawned and turned from him, ignoring the boy that she now deemed as a moron for seeming to completely pay no attention to her words, trying to go back to sleep.

He was rather offended by her assumptions. He had never heard of anyone just coming in and claiming the house as there own. He was starting to get frustrated with her. "Your bed? I happen to have paid for that, as well as everything else you see in this house, even the house itself." He gently pushed the neko with his sock-covered foot until she had fallen off his bed. "You get out. This is my house, not yours. Go find another house to live in."

And that could be one of the biggest mistakes he had ever made, at least up to this point. Patches made some sounds as he pushed her, but as soon as she hit the floor, her fur puffed and she 'rawled' out and sprang on her legs, pouncing onto the young man, hissing right into his face as she clawed his cheek and side, pinning him down. "Don't you ever, EVER do that again, you insolent piece of waste! I quite like it here and I've claimed it as mine. I won't leave and you can't make me, but I can sure make you leave...." Hissing louder, she pressed her left clawed paw into his left shoulder, staring right into his eyes, ears back and eyes narrowed. The feline at marked his house as her new territory, and, being a possessive creature, she wouldn't be giving out easy. "I have no where else to go, I used to live here before anyone else, I finally found it again, and now there's a stupid human here. I'd be willing to let you stay here too...if you're up to hearing my...conditions?" She said, a slight purr going with her words, keeping her claws on him, but not digging into him anymore.

"Ack!" He fell onto the floor as she pounced onto him. He saw she was clearly upset by his intrusion. He flinched as she suddenly clawed at his cheek and side a little. "If this was your house then why weren't you still living in it when I was looking for a place to live? For all I know, you moved out, thereby giving up this house to someone else." He struggled underneath her, finding it difficult with her claws pinning him down. "What condition?" He asked, still angry at her. "If it'll get me my stuff back then fine."

"I did live here, but the family that was raising me had to leave, and eventually died, so, I had no where to go. I've spent a long time trying to find this place again...I thought it would still be empty." She said, looking somewhat sad for a moment, before pressing against him a little more, almost smirking as she licked his nose, purring. "The condition is very simple:Dominate me. Make me your pet, make me listen to you...I only listen and respect those able to show they should have power over me. So, dominate me in sex, make me listen to you, collar me as your own...then I will live here with you." She grinned, pressing her claws against him a little more, the tag on her collar jingling lightly, slyly and seductively staring him down, apparently looking forward to see if he was 'man' enough for her. "To agree, just take my collar off of me...and when you dominate me, put your own around my neck. Simple enough condition for you, human boy?"

He listened to her story, and understood her pain, as he felt the same thing years before. That didn't take his mind off the current situation though. He found the cat girl starting to explore his body discreetly, and when he heard her conditions he was skeptical. "Sex?I have to have sex with you just to get you to leave?" As the cat girl stared him down with that seductive look in her eyes, he realised she wasn't joking. He took hold of her color and, after fidgeting with it, took it off her neck. "Fine, but only if it get's my stuff back." He managed to push her off politely so he could set up. "So I'm assuming your going to use my bed for this?" He asked, not willing to get his bed dirty. "And exactly how do you plan on starting this. I don't think having one on top of the other would be fair for the one who ends up at the bottom."

As he pushed her off, she mewled and hopped off of him, sitting on all fours, staring up at him a big grin on her face. Purring out, she stood up, pulling his shirt off of herself and tossing it to the side, completely nude under it, save for her fur, which didn't exactly cover her. Her nipples were pert and her crotch a little wet, as she stalked closer to him, pulling him close as she licked his cheek slowly, then nipped at his bottom lip, smirking. "Oh, but that's the point, human...its your goal to dominate me, and if you can't do that, then you let me stay here, no questions, and you live as MY pet. But if you can 'win', then I'm all yours, and the house you can keep. So, good luck...." Tail giving a twitch or two, she pushed him backwards onto his bed, pouncing down on him as she straddled him and stared to grind herself into him. Mewling out in need, she reached back, undoing his pants as she worked them off of him, yanking his undies with it. Using her other paw, she shoved his shirt up his form, as she moved a little and rubbed her crotch into into his, moving her hips as they grinded. Leaning in, she smirked and purred out, moving herself faster as she dragged a claw lightly down his form, before licking down his chest with her rough, cat-like tongue, leading to one of his nipples as she bit at it, nibbling on him as she pleasured his body, wanting to make him give in before he did to her.

"Gwah!" He fell on his back against his bed, finding a furry, but nude, cat girl with lust in it's eyes kneeling over him. His face blushed as she started grinding her hips into his concealed groin. He soon witnessed her aggressively removing his pants, underwear to, so she could continue grinding her furry pussy into his crotch, which felt amazingly good. His shirt came next. She easily took it off and started almost obsessing with his chest. Her tongue went all over it until it found a nipple to nibble on, which kinda hurt a bit. His crotch had already hardened underneath her, and he could tell that shew knew it was hard cause her pussy was grinding the full length of it. Gritting his teeth, his hands reach up and took her by the waist and, using his full-body strength, managed to push her off to the side and at the same time put himself on top of her. He only hesitated for a second when he found himself on top, but quickly started to strike back at her.

His hands first went to her breasts, squeezing them firmly while he used his thumbs to brush against her nipples. Her fur felt really nice, like velvet but a little long in strand then what he had felt before. His crotch on the other hand, was doing the same thing she was doing before but to her now. It rubbed into her pussy everytime he moved, sometimes rubbing over her clit. He brought his head down on one of Patches's breasts and started to lick, the taste of fur kinda wierd to him. His tongue occasionally brushed over her nipple from time to time.

Patches began to squirm around as she felt him flipping her, now under him, as she mewled out loudly. As he started his own assault against her, she mewled and whined out as he moved against her, feeling him grind her as she did him, as well as grope and nibble her breasts and pert nipples. The feline was loud as her claws reached out and gripped onto the male's side, tilting her head back as she mewled and purred. He was good, she had to give him that, and it was feeling wonderful, but she couldn't just give in like this that easy. She had to make him work for it. Panting softly, she dug into him, as she worked on pulling up a bit, before using her agility to wriggle from under him just enough to flip him back over, pinning him down as she smirked and 'mrowed' out to him, licking his nose and lips. Scratching his arms and chest a bit, she wrapped her tail around his leg as she ground harder against him faster, before she leaned in and nibbled at his nipple, giving it a lick, and then aimed her crotch just right. Slamming down quick and accurately, his hard length slid right into her wet crotch, making her shake in pleasure, as she purred and mewled happily. Pressing all the way down, her paws gripped his chest, not quite digging into him, her ears laying back as she held onto him, eyes closing a bit. She began to ride him hard and fast, making very pleasured sounds as her insides worked him just as hard as did her outside.

He almost yelped as he was turned over onto his back. His blush thickened as the catgirl mewed suductively at him and went about doing the same as before when she was still on top, until she pushed her pussy down onto his. He moaned almost as loud as she was, feeling pleasure starting to build up faster down there. It was starting to get difficult to concentrate, but whe he saw she was riding him without a firm grip hold keeping him down. He took this second opportunity and rolled her onto her back again, finding himself back on top and his cock still inside her. She looked almost defensless now, but he didn't let that distract him. He proceeded to thrust into her just as fast and hard as she was, placing his hands beside her upper arm area to keep her from moving too much.

Back
Top Bottom