Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A vampire pet (Drago X Misha Hiroki)

Drago

Banned
Banished
: It had been some time since he had put the order in for his mate,toy,pet or whatever one would want to call her. Drago had ordered a creature of pure beauties and power, A Vamptress.. Already he had stocked the home with blood bags and the such. Sun sealed all of the rooms and made it much more like a home with comfortable furniture.

It was about noon when the a knock at the door startled The blond with short buzzed hair.Drago stood fast and made way to the large mahogany door excitedly. When Roderick open the door it took his icy blue eyes a moment to adjust to the sun's harsh beams. Once they got comfortable to where he did not squint he was handed a clip bored. A man in a dark suit told him to sign in three places before he moved out of the way. Two other men brought in a prop coffin and set it in the middle of the living rooms blood red carpet.

Once the door was shut Drago unlocked the box. " Wow they really did let Hollywood's vampire in a coffin idea turn in to a gimmick" He said smiling as he sat down and waited for the creature. He smiled looking over his reflection on the black reflective surfaces of the coffin. Every move he mad seemed to make his white shirt stretch over his lean toned body's slight tan skin.

When the coffin was secure and no longer moving, it started shaking. Only a little at first, but became exponentially more violent as the seconds passed. Eventually a pale hand shot up through the wood, bloody and covered in splinters. With the initial hole caused by her fist, getting the rest of the coffin lid off was easy enough, and once it was in tatters and splinters on the floor, Naomi sat up.

She was clothed in normal clothing for a girl of her apparent age, a simple tight t-shirt and jeans. Her clothes were covered in her own blood from her attempts to escape, but she didn't look at all phased from the experience. Instead all she did was pick the tiny pieces of wood out of her arm then stand up to look at what those people who caught her decided was her new "owner."

Her pale gray, almost white skin healed quickly, before the blood even had a chance to dry. She shook debris out of her long black hair then stepped out of the coffin's remains and moved toward Roderick. "So I guess you're who they sold me to hmm?"

"I am. My name is Drago. The rules are simple In public please act civil. If you need something tell me, don't try to kill me please. And well welcome home." The blond said standing offering a hand and a towel. " And your name is?" Drago spoke softly trying to not scare or anger the creature who stood only a little while away. In the paper work it stated she was trained and wouldn't run or do much bad. Though he did not know if that was accurate or not:

Naomi gave him a disgusted grimace. The paperwork had lied for the most part, she wasn't rebellious by nature, but she knew she had power as a vampire and meant to use it if her peace was disturbed enough. "I'm Naomi. This is stupid, and what's stopping me from killing you if I want to?" She took the towel and wiped off her formerly injured hand of all blood then threw it back to him.

You will die. the blood stocks here will last you only so long... And well.. There is not a way you can get passed security.. They are equipped for you. Though the real reason is that so long you are nice in public you can do whatever too me here. " He said tilting his head." Though I will fight back I know i cant do too much to you.. Soo....." He said smirking as he sat back and watched her." I cant do to much to fight you off. But if i must I will try" he said smirking to show his nice white teeth:

Naomi was a little taken aback when he was so blunt about it. Guards and everything...I can't beat that. Not yet at least. She sighed then relaxed a little as she became more and more comfortable with it. "Fine. So, I can't kill you but I can do pretty much anything else eh? Sounds interesting to say the least."

: " Eh yea. I only go out at night. And when you are with me you will pose as my girl friend. Ill take you shopping, to movies and all the sort like you are. " He said standing he then took her hand and started to give her a tour of the small yet nice home. Connected to the living room was a small but workable kitchen. To the let of that was a half bath. Across the room and way was there room witch held a full two person jet tub and shower . " This is where you and I sleep. He said showing her his room which held a jewel of a queen sized bed that was dressed with a black canopy of silk for her. " {plenty room for us." He whispered to her ear before he let go and sat on the end of the bed. " Im not one of the mean kind. Though for play I might just randomly attack you so we don't get bored. " He said with a childish grin. Drago let his body fall back with a soft thump on the bed, foolishly giving her the moment of vulnerability the paperwork clearly said not to.:

Naomi watched him fall onto the bed with hunger in her eyes. It had been so long since she last had some fresh blood, and opportunity was kicking her in the face with this man. Her eyes began to glow slightly and her pure white fangs elongated before she pounced onto the bed and attacked him. She aimed her teeth at his neck, hoping to get at his sweet life-blood.

: She was was stooped by his knees and hands" Nice try" HE said pushing her of so she flew to the ground hard." You trying to kill me!" He snared sitting up and moving so he sat against the back bored of black and red. Through the thin canopy he could still see the glow of her pure eyes. " I mean come on I try to give you a home and all!" Roderick gasped:

The glow subsided and she looked around with a dazed expression. "Ugh, what? What are you talking about?" She looked genuinely confused, seemingly unable to remember the few moments that she spent in a state of pure blood lust. "I don't know what happened, I just blanked out standing in the doorway and the next thing I see I'm on my ass here."

: Roderick smirked and moved to the end of the bed, You are thirsty.. He said using his strong body to pull her in to his lap, Be gentle he said moving his palm to her lips without her permission he pushed her mouth open and sliced his palm on one of her ivory fangs."Drink a little" he whispered moving so the lent on the head board:

Naomi sucked the blood from his hand hungrily. Colour returned to her skin, causing her to look much more human and alive. Her eyelids began to droop as she got more and more tired. "Mmmm...good. They never fed me after they caught me, it was horrible. And before that I tried to live off the bagged stuff, but it tastes too much like chemicals, I couldn't keep it down."

He smiled and moved his hand from her." So long you dont kill me you can have blood when you want." He whispered laying down with her. With slow easy moments he covered the two of them with a thick dark red blanket before he faded in to sleep. not caring the danger the vamptress could pose on him.

Back
Top Bottom