Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Blackmail Never Hurt.

Cerberus

Pulsar
Kotaro laid back in bed as he did almost every single day of the school week. He slowly dragged himself out of bed and stretched his body and sat up "Last night was enjoyable. but today shall be even more fun." He laughed and got out of bed and started to get dressed for school. How many years had it been since he had found out that his sister was with some guy their parents didn't want her to be with? How long had it been since he had made the deal, as long as she serve him as his slave he wouldn't tell their parents who would most likely ground her and their father would kill the guy.

"Its best you get up and head to your room Sis, don't want to be late for classes down do we?" Laughing he finished getting all dressed up and headed downstairs to the kitchen to find something for him to eat and to get his morning chores down before having to head off to campus.

Ara woke up from the movement of her brother getting out of bed. She watched him as he got dressed and as he left before she got out of bed herself. She looked down at her body and could see the results of last nights adventures. She had small bruises and could see the dried cum on her belly. She looked away, not being able to bear the sight of the bruises. She knew Kotaro never really meant to hurt her,he just always gets a little overexcited, but it was getting harder and harder to explain the constant slew of bruises to her boyfriend Ryu.

She showered quickly and dressed herself in her usual black dress pants, black long sleeve shirt and black knee high boots. She braided her hair in two braids just behind her ears and put on the tiny bit of make up Kotaro would allow her to wear. She hurried downstairs to grab a quick bite to eat before she woulf have to leave to make it to school on time.

Kotaro just shook his head and threw his bag into his jeep and got in and waited for Ara to get in. Once she got in he started the jeep up and turned out of the driveway and down onto the main road. He paid Ara little mind as he kept driving, speeding up abit to make it on time for classes. He laughed starting to enjoy the high speeds. there was no doubt he was the best driver in the county and everyone knew it. but sometimes he could just push it a little too far. He licked his lips and pushed the jeep harder and harder for speed. but there was evidence that he could take it too far such as his busted car in the garage.

The faster Kotaro went the more frightened Ara got. She thought that she would get used to it after a couple years, but she never did. After every ride he gave her she felt like getting out and kissing the ground. "Kotaro will you please slow down?" she whispered. As for the cart in their garage? She'd been in it when he wrecked it. When she was riding in the ambulence to the hospital she thought she was dying. There was blood everywhere. Luckily she was only in the hospital for a couple of days.

Kotaro looked over at Ara and laughed as he sped the car up before whipping it into a parking spot and shutting down the car. He looked at his watch and laughed. "mmhm record time." He looked at her and grinned running a hand against her cheek. "ah dont be afriad, I know you like it fast." He laughed more and got out of the jeep and locked it up before heading off to his first class. He met up with his friends and started chatting as he headed in.

Ara got put of the jeep as soon as Kotaro pulled into the parking space. She walked down the sidewalk to the front door of their school and met up with her best friend Kia. They walked inside and went to class.

Kotaro and his friends headed into the school and up to their class. all of them stuck together for each class and helped each other out. He talked to them about what as going on whom was trying to hook with whom but true to his word he never spoke about him or his sister. never once did he utter anything about it because he'd keep his end of the bargain as long as she held up hers.

The same went for Ara. She told Kia everything...except for what her and her brother did at home. Not only did she know that Kia would go to some kind of authorities, but she knew Kia would feel sorry for her and she hated that more than anything. Another reason was because she was afraid to admit that she liked some of the things she and Kotaro did. At first she hadn't, but she had gotten use to it and grown to actually enjoy it.

During the School day Kotaro paid Ara very little mind. even acting like the cruel brother and playing pranks on her or going up and taking her food and walking off before tossing it back to her. He did this almost every day during the school hour. At lass class they had together. Math. Kotaro sighed and headed in and looked at Ara. "I will be home late. I expect you ready and dressed." He looked at her before heading and taking his seat in class.

When he first spoke to her she just glared at him for talking to her like that at school. What is someone had heard him? Then another thought came to mind. She turned and asked, "How am I supposed to get home?" He was always her ride home and if he thought she would walk he had another thing coming.

One of Kotaro's Friends walked over and looked at Ara. "Dont worry Kotaro told me and I'll be taking you home today so dont worry about having to walk back." But what kept Kotaro away Shogo wouldn't speak off. Shogo was Kotaro's closest friend and so he would of been bound to know what kept her brother away for so long. "So I will be outside infront of Campus on my bike waiting for you. Got a helmet if you need or want one." He gave a slight nod and walked off to catch up with Kotaro.

Ara looked up at Shogo and nodded. When he had first started hanging out with her brother she had had the biggest crush on him. Now that she had someone else, someone better, he dulled in comparisson. Plus, she was pretty sure he knew what Kotaro did to her and it upset her to know he never did anything about it. He never tried to stop it. So later when she walked out front and saw him standing beside his bike she just walked over and got on. Sure, he had looked good beside it, but she didn't swoon over him like the other girls at the school.

In truth Shogo never asked about His friend's personal life. He didn't think it was respectful so he never asked. When Ara came out Shogo got onto his bike and started it up. He looked back at her and opened the side compartment. "Helmet is in there." He revved the engine of the bike abit just for the amusement of the girls always watching him on his bike. "why is it so enjoyable to watch that..I got this bike cause i raced them when I was young and enjoy them..not cause im some bad boy..ehh girls will never understand them."

"Those girls will cream in their pants for almost anything," she told him while slipping on her helmet. "I, for one, am more attracted to someone who's sensitive and funny. I've gotten enough of the badass attitde from Kotaro. He ruinned it for me." She fastened her helmet and sat her hands on her thighs. She hated the attention, but when the other girls glared at her after seeing it was her on the back of his bike she just smiled an waved just to piss them off.

Shogo just shook his head and pulled out of the school parking lot before driving off down the road and heading to Ara's home. Sure Shogo drove fast but he at least kept it near the speed limit and wasn't trying to defy death and the common law like her brother was. "I guess so, wlel how are you doing Ara?"

As he asked his question an idea popped into her head. An idea she knew her brother would loathe her for. She smiled as cutely as possible and told him, "I'm sorry if I sounded mean or rude back there...It's just...well...ever since you started hanging out with Kotaro I've always dreamed about you. I wake up panting every night. Truth is Shogo that I would be the happiest girl ever if you'd come inside with me and fuck my sweet little brains out." As she said this she got closer and closer to him grinding herself against his crotch.

Shogo kept driving but when he heard her he tried to focus on the road. "Not to be rude but This is really not the best time for you to be telling me this Ara. Im kinda focusing on the road." He sighed and kept driving, weaving through cars like any motorcyclist would do because he could so he could get to where he was going. "Not a good time at all."

She sighed and waited until he pulled into her driveway. No one was home and she smiled because of it. She hopped off as soon as he had stopped and took off her helmet. Then she renewed her previous advances. "Now is a good time." She let her hand slide over the front of his jeans. "Come inside with me Shogo. You won't be sorry"

Shogo groaned abit but shook his head and looked at her. "Ara. you are very sexy,no doubts ther but you're my best friend's little sister. it just feels odd."

She mentally cursed Kotaro. "Well he's not here is he? And I'm sure it won't feel near as weird when we get inside." She grabbed his hand and started walking towards the door.

Shogo looked at Ara and groaned but follwoed her inside and looked around once she brought him inside. "Fine..but lemme grab a drink first." He just shook his head before going over to the fridge to find something to drink.

She waited impatiently for Shogo to grab a drink out of the refridgerator. Now that he had agreed Ara was so excited she could hardly contain herself. What other way to get back at her brother than to sleep with his best friend? She waited for him to grab a bottle and then she gradded his hand again and led him up to her room. She closed her door and turned to Shogo. She smiled seductively and pushed him down on her bed before straddling him and leaning down covering his mouth with hers. She hoped whatever her brother was doing would keep him out for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom