Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D20 Future Space Adventures

Ericnox

Meteorite
Ok, gonna keep this one short and sweet, as I am still working on everything in the physical medium as well.

Looking to run a game for d20 Modern/Future. It will be a slow paced game at first, but there some things I want to include with it.

First thing is first however! Plot:

The party is on board a heavy class ship, called the SS Dawnstar, when it gets called to aid several other ships that are under attack by <insert enemy alien race here>. The ship arrives and does everything it can to defend the smaller ships, but is soon overwhelmed. After the pitched battle, the <Alien race here> wins, and they take off. The Dawnstar is too badly damaged to repair with only the party. Communications are down, 90% of the crew is dead (the party being the final survivors).

Near by, there is a small ship, damaged, but habitable. Shielding is gone, armor is almost nonexistent, and it only has 1 semi active weapon. The party can use the escape pods to get to this ship, so it is at least a life line. Beyond that, everything is up to the party.

System/Stats/Game information
For Character Sheets: Myth-Weavers - Powered by vBulletin

Stat rolling: I will allow the honor system here. 4d6 reroll 1, 2, keep the highest 3.
Level: 2 (hazah!)
Equipment: PL 7 or less weapons: 1 main weapon, 1 side arm, 1 melee weapon if you desire. Armor will be out dated, but there is a reason.
Armor is the Land Warrior Armor (PL 5), but with the Environmental Seal add on to it.

Anything beyond this will be on a wish list.

As for where this can be done, it can be on Discord, or in a thread as needed.

Thank you for your time.

If on discord, would prefer using a dice roller bot for stats, or just point buy. Aside from that...actually sounds really cool and I'd love to give it a go. I am fine for here or discord (kckolbe#3684)

I like the plot idea, but don't know the system, so I'd need someone to guide me through it!
For Discord, please add me: C0rtana#1859

I can see about setting up a discord with a dice bot. I don't think it will be very hard. Lets us play a bit more in real time, and gives opportunity to RP between characters without slowing down the main story.
[automerge]1574271695[/automerge]
As this will probably be merged, but dice bot is up and rolling fine.

Currently have 3 players, game has started, but still willing to work in others.

PL makes me think this is like Mutants and Masterminds. Assuming I'm solid on M&M3, how hard would it be to get up to speed?

It will have erotic elements, as many as the party wants to have.

Right now, the party has only just gotten their new ship online.

As for switching over from M&M3, it shouldn't be too hard to jump over. I've only ever played the first edition of Mutants and Masterminds. If you wish, drop me a DM or join the discord and we get you all up to speed.

Back
Top Bottom