Fx Male Fandom: Atelier Ryza

netty

Female Viking
"Hi! My names Reisilin Stout! Though msot of my friends call me Ryza. I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary town with my uhh... Ordinary parents with our humble farm to look after, though really i try to get out of doing that as much as i possibly can if im honest... No! What i really want is to get away from all that, i need an adventure! Or at the very least to get out of town once in a while to get away from this same feeling day i have to put up with all the time."

"I just met a man that might change all that, Empel, you see, hes an Alchemist himself, and he says i just have the natural talent for it who knew! But alas i need practice apparently, which is at least a good excuse to get away from this place now and again, all in the hope of honing my skills at gathering, maybe fighting the occasional monster, gathering the materials for crafting potions, lotions, materials and all sorts of things! I'm not even sure what things i could end up making, hopfully nothing that can get me into any trouble... we couldnt have that happen could we! I can only imagine the situations i might land myself into..."

RYZA-googlepixel.jpg

Stuck in a Log
"So i heard there was a rare herb out in fairystone forest not all too far out from town, a herb used in a herbal remedy used for a sleeping aid, i was told it was a good place to start with practicing my mixing and alchemy, and i did manage to find the herb! But well... i did get a little stuck in the hole i had to crawl through... it doesnt help my bust is a bit big for my size, but heres hoping somebody nice comes along to help pull me out, well i hope thats what they do anyway..."

Monster Hunt, or hunted?
"Well you've probably seen me, i don't look like too much of a fighter, i really need to just go out there and do it, and snag me some wins! And the materials wont hurt to gain too will they? Slimes or some of the wolves might be my best bet, maybe there are some other weak monsters for me to start on too, hopfully i don't end up dropping my weapon in a panic and getting pounced on and pinned down, or maybe i'll find somebody to help me, who knows how it might go."

Unpaid Tavern Bill
"Whoops! I keep forgetting to pay my tab... well it's not even my tab more my family's tab, the barkeep says i need to pay back our debt right now, he says he has some ideas on how i can do this for my family, so maybe i should just stay out of trouble and do what he says, my family might keep off my back to do the farm work then, fingers crossed lets see what he wants!"

Need a shelter for the night
"Crap i went out adventuring for some materials and i totally forgot the time... its way too late to go all the way back home now, maybe theres a home nearby thats willing to shelter a poor cute girl like me, hopfully they don;t ask for too much, all i have is me and my not too useful materials on me right now."

A bad potions

"Whoops, i may have accidently put the wrong herb here and there for this recipe, it is making me feel a little strange... perhaps a little strange and tingly between my shorts... i'm not quite sure how to deal with this right now... maybe i need to find some help...?"

So some simple ideas involving the beautiful Ryza, i recently started playing and thought why not do some cute fun silly naughty RP's with her in, nothing too serious, i'll play Ryza, you can play your own character and think of intresting ways to include them in male or female, or even monsters for some lewd moments!

Message me for details on any of these plots or others, as long as it doesnt need too much set up, so lets have some fun!

I'm happy to PM or discord s long as you know i am not as your beck and call, i'll always do at least one post a day for you as a minimal. Also i'm in the UK, so bear my time in mind if your looking for a timely response.

Back
Top Bottom