Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Everyone is Who they Appear((DOM&LostOne))

LostOne

Star
Maya sighed sadly as they arrived at headquarters after spending half the night chasing the Cat burglars. Of course they ended up getting them, they always did. But it had been a nightmare running in the cool winter air dressed like she was. Her blonde hair was tied back into an almost juvenile high pony tail; it was wind blown and falling all around her face. Her slender body was covered in Goosebumps her nipples hardened peaks against the thin half top.

She was a small thing barely brushing 5'0" with small but perky breasts and small rounded hips. All her assets were displayed in this uniform; the half top pushed her breasts up. The bottoms were so low if you could make out the V were her hip bones met her pubic bone. Not to mention they were almost sheer. The fabric was light and clingy and when wet showed everything.

This would be her third month with him since her parents sold her away. It had started out well enough with training and exercise but after the first week he showed his true colors. He was a big bully for the most part he did things to purposely humiliate her like her side-kick name. She refused to even utter it. Right now all she wanted to do was take a hot shower and go to bed, tomorrow they had early morning training.

John Terem's heart was pounding as the adreniline from their night's adventures coursed through his veins. He was a tall man, and almost three decades of working out had left him with a very muscular physique which his sleek black tights showed off in great detail. His parents had made a fortune in the electronics industry and had left him with a rather large fortune he literally didn't need to do anything to maintain (he had brokers and accountants to do that for him). At the age of five he had began training in the martial arts and at ten he had started weight training and when he was 19 he had arrived at no conclusion what he would do with his life.

This was until he had accidentally encountered an attempted rape at a party. He had always enjoyed pushing around those who were smaller than him (and that was almost everybody) and doing so in the name of justice worked out perfectly for him. He had beaten up the would-be rapist very severely and then turned to the woman whose blouse was open. She thanked him profusely with an open shirt, exposed breasts and a look of fear in her eyes -this laid the seeds for his sadistic streak.

He quickly realized that Law Enforcement would prove too confining for him, and that he would have to hold back his baser drives. Instead he created a persona. He chose an two-piece set of black tights which had a dark-blue area making it appear he was wearing a blue speedo, he had a dark blue belt which he carried a taser, smoke bombs, lock picks, restraints and other accoutrement, he also had a dark black top and dark blue gloves and boots. Completing the outfit was a black cowl he covered his clean shaven face and short black hair. He called himself Night Sentry and for years apprehended drug rings, burglary rings, fencing operations and other medium-level organized crime operations, almost always violently.

He had built up a rapport with the police, who even gave him a special number that he could call so that his arrests recieved priority when he reported them. For years the public looked up to him as a mysterious guardian of justice and order.

Then he had worked the case where a pedophile ring had targeted a junior high-school, and she had helped him find out which of the teachers were a part of it. He smiled as he took off his cowl and looked over at her as she sighed sadly. He remembered the hero worship in her eyes when they had met. He wasn't sure why, but he had been touched by something in her eyes when they talked and he offered to show her his lair.

From there he effectively bought her from her parents and trained her. In the course of training in one of their early sessions he had pinned her down face-first onto the mat of his gym and held her arm twisted behind her back. At first he had been demonstrating different holds one could use on an opponent, but then she had gotten scared, and the look of fear in her eyes aroused him -and he had gone further, pushing her arm up between her shoulders as far as he could without damaging her, and combining this with taunts.

When he had finished he'd had an tender, raging erection and her eyes were puffy and red from crying -and that's when he decided that he would have her. He designed her costume and gave her the name 'Dark Child' ("Night sentry and 'dark child' It'll look great in the papers." he had told her, and then chuckled when he had heard kids refer to her as 'dork child' while he was on a trip to the mall out of costume).

Tonight was their second time out together -he had held a press conference after their first mission to introduce her to the public. He was right, the press loved her, especially the cover story they had created of her being the orphan child of murdered german immigrants. He had seen a gleam in her eye while the press doted on her, it was the same gleam that she had in her eye while they were in the middle of their adventures. It was then that he knew there was no way she could ever walk away from him.

So it would be tonight. He walked up behind her hand set his hand down on her shoulder with a hard clap, and as usual she winced and fought to keep her balance. "Good work tonight, deesea" He said warmly. He slid his hand down from her shoulder and wrapped his arm around her bare mid-section. "We're going to make a very good team -just like I thought. I think we're going to end up working out great." he pulled her with him as he turned towards the elevator that led to the mansion upstairs. "To celebrate, I think it's time we took the next step in your training..." Holding her close he looked down into her eyes with a look that dared her to disagree and he jabbed the button for the elevator with his other hand.

As much as she hated to admit it, she never would leave him not matter how she was treated. The attention she got from the press, the thrill of an adventure. It was what kept her going day to day in her regular life, knowing when evening set they'd be on the streets once again. That alone was the greatest turn on, thought she'd never admit that either. When she had been bought from her drug addicted parents, she'd been put into home schooling so Maya could train with John more often so she wasn't tied down to just two sessions a day. The training had been good for her too lean muscle covered her young body, her stomach flat and tone, no longer the soft child she was when the first met.

She bit her lip as her legs almost gave out beneath her when that heavy hand landed on her shoulder. He did that on purpose because he loved to hear her whimper in surprise or pain. The blue eyes teen shivered in dislike as the hand ran along her body to wrap around her still cold stomach and made it where she couldn't get away if she tried. So there really was no choice in the matter but to follow him for the extra training as usual. "Thank you, we do work well together." she said her voice young but strong. "New training sir?" She questioned as they both walked into the elevator. Well more like she was pushed inside the elevator either way it ended the same way. "If it's training why are we going up to the mansion? The dojo is down in the lair, unless you’re finally going to let me pick a weapon...."

To have a weapon of her own to train with had been her greatest desire, she loved the staff that they often practiced defensive maneuver with. Or the whip, the one that always hung above his bed in the mansion. It was vicious looking with barbs and a heavy base, though why it was above his bed she never knew and was actually scared to ask. Not even bothering to pull away she sighed as she was led through the mansion's familiar hallways. "Where exactly are we going, this looks like the way to your room..."

John laughed with amusement at the mention of weapons. "Oh no -you've only had two adventures" He said jovially as they walked down the hallway. As they walked he pulled his cowl off with one hand, remaining in the rest of his costume. Finally they arrived at the hallway leading to his bedroom. "When you're able to keep me from grabbing the staff and slapping you like a blond-headed step-child then we'll talk about weapons." He smiled, thinking of the times he had allowed her to spar with the rod, only to handily pull it out of her waifish hands and slap her with it until she was fighting back tears.

Finally they reached the doorway to his bedroom. He moved his hand from her stomach to her arm and yanked her in the direction of his bed. "I'm sure you've noticed the way that adventuring winds me up -at the end, it's hard to just come down from it." He saw her look around more with curiosity than intimidation. That would change, definately. "It's like, you want to keep fighting, but there's no one left to fight..." he looked wolfishly down at the young girl and closed the heavy wooden door behind her.

He pulled his gloves off and then held them out for her to take. He had brought her here a number of times before -and always she had been drawn to the whip. In his room he had a closet where he had Maya place his gloves, belt and -after helping him out of them, his boots. He waited for her to set the gloves in the special box he had for them in his closet and then to remove his belt for him. He felt a shiver of arousal course through his body. He was fairly well-hung and he was surprised that she managed to never comment on his arousal, despite the fact he was usually half-erect as her adolescent fingers worked his belt off.

After she put away the gloves he set his hand on her head as she unfastened his belt. He pushed her head down against his crotch, pressing her cheek against his semi-erect cock. "As my assistant, as my helper -probably your most important jobs is to help me come down after our adventures. To help me relax..." He looked into her eyes, and visualized himself slapping her and raping her -knowing that his intent would be broadcast through his expression. "Do you understand what I'm getting at, Dark Child?" He asked the young teen his voice filled with a mixture of mockery and sensual arousal.

His word puzzled her more then usual, of course she noticed that he was always wound up after a successful mission. He'd spar with her going extra hard leaving her with bruises on hidden parts of her body usually her legs or upper thighs. But the way he said it, made is sound sexual in nature, a fact she'd never considered even as she put away his gloves and walked back to him and moved to the belt. Now that she had noticed, but she always assumed it was nothing, her imagination perhaps. She was after all only 13 so sex wasn't really on her mind unless she was on a mission.

Her eyes flashed to the dark intimidation he loved so much when her cheek was pressed against his half hard shaft the look in his eyes terrifying her even more. It held dark things her blue eyes self reflected in them like some dark mirror. Shivering she tried to pull away pushing against his legs frantically. "N...No please." she said her voice a soft whisper as she succeeding in breaking free for a moment. "You wouldn't John, you don't need me for that call your secretary or something." the busty red head was always willing to pleasure her boss just like any other woman he came across.

Looking up at him her blue eyes wide and frantic, yet she couldn't move. She could never move when he looked at her like that . She felt like a mouse cornered by a large impressive cat that had every intention of playing with his food before he killed it. Her breathing grew frantic as she looked around. The door was so damn heavy she could never open it without his help unless she used the servant's passage. The blonde already knew she had no choice in the matter and you could almost see the defeat in her eyes as she stared up at him. There was no getting out of this, it'd be best to just allow him to do as he wished.

John kept his eyes locked on Maya's as she broke loose. "If I wanted my secretary for that, I would have made her my side-kick, bitch!" he snarled at her, enjoying her reaction to the latest and most extreme in the series of 'pet names' that he had for her. He followed her gaze as she looked to the door and positioned himself slightly, just enough for her to see that he could catch her if she lunged. She seemed to make a decision of some sort, a look of resignation crossed over her face.

"You don't get to pick what parts of being a side-kick you get to do; you do everything you're supposed to" As he talked he slid closer to her and then draped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her smoothly but firmly to him. He reached the other hand down to one of hers and set her palm flat on top of his crotch and pressed her hand against it. Her hand was so small in his and felt so nice against his cock, even through the tights, each motion of her hand against him sent waves of sexual pleasure through his entire body.

"As I said, this is the next, and most involved part of your training...you're going to be my private slut." he said, clearly relishing both the shock that word had to her, and just the contrast of calling a girl so young and innocent such a dirty name. "..and unless you want to retire ad my side kick" he looked steadily into her eyes and let that threat settle a bit, let her think about losing the public adoration and affection he knew she was addicted to. "...then we're going to start with cocksucking" he said decisively, bringing his hand up from her shoulder and resting it lightly on the back of her head, on top of her blond pony-tail. "and we're going to finish with punishment." he said, his eyes shining with a malevolent glee.

She jumped and ducked her head at the sudden change in his attitude the term struck her across the face. Maya looked at him in surprise as she always did when he called her one derogatory name or another. It just seemed so unlike the man that had cracked the prostitution ring at her middle school three months before. That man had been brave and kind even though most members hadn't survived under his hand. This man, this was how he really was and despite that she could bring herself to leave.

The Fame was what had gotten her hooked, the people swarming them for questions about this or that. Awing and ohhhing at her 'life story' about her parents being murdered when she was younger. The gifts from fans that often arrived without notice, despite her irritating side-kick name. People adored her as much as they did him, the admired her courage and strength and she refused to go back to a life where no one cared or believed what she had to say. This was the path she'd taken and as much as she disliked him, nothing was worse then becoming a nobody again.

"I never figured I had to....please you to remain your side kick." she said in surprised as the term slut echoed in her virgin head. Sure she knew what it meant, but she never took John to be interested in someone so much younger then he was. The age gap was almost as wide as the chasm he trained her to jump over several weeks ago. "I...I....but." she stuttered unsure if she could even suck a cock as large as his her hand would barely wrap around it. And punishment? What for, she hadn't done anything wrong yet. "Fine." she said tears pricking the corner of her eyes. She turned her head towards his crotch the way his hand pushed her lower lip quivering.

Reaching up she finished undoing the belt slipping it off from around his waist and setting it down. Her hands start to shake almost violently as the common movement became almost too sexual and it frightened her. "I...I don't know." what to do next was the portion that remained unsaid as she pulled the tights down freeing his erection to her eyes. Tears trickling down her cheeks she opened her mouth and took the head into the hot passage suckling experimentally.

As saw his words sink in, and saw the thoughtful resignation -he imagined that she was trying to think of a way to escape his advances and despairing when she realized that escape was too expensive; that ignominy was a price she was unwilling to pay. As she slid down from the bed he guided her head with his hand.

He drank in the sight of her body, she was lithe and in many ways child-like; but at the same time he had grown to appreciate the small blossoming of womanhood that was starting to appear. As she knelt before him, between his legs he looked down at how her hips were already growing slightly wider than when he had first made her stand before him clad only in a training bra and panties while he measured her for her uniform. The tights which were already too small rode down, revealing a tantalizing view of her lower back and the indentation that was the very tip-top of her ass crack.

While he had met teen girls during his career whom he had taken advantage of, he hadn't immediately considered using Maya sexually until he had made her cry while sparring, and realized the sexual nature of his enjoyment. He had used his reputation and cash payments to mold her public image; despite the revealing uniform he had designed for her he had her sold to the public as an innocent virtuous girl done good.

And that, perversely, fueled his arousal every time he hurt her, every time she flinched, and it caused his cock to swell and throb as he watched her trembling, struggling to unbuckle his belt. He looked into her face, still so child-like if increasingly less innocent or worshiping and a jolt of pure eroticism raced through him that was both psychological and physical as she struggled to take his humongous cock into her tiny mouth.

The jolt passed and his vision cleared and he looked down, gripping her hair tighter he pushed her head down further onto his cock, shoving her head down until he had filled her mouth and the head rested against the very back of her throat, choking her. "Ah shit" he exclaimed "America's Young Sweet-heart sure has a nice, warm mouth" he said huskily. He held her head in place as she sputtered, his gaze boring into hers -a reminder that this was just as much about dominance and humiliation as it was about his pleasure.

Then he relaxed his grip and allowed her to lift her head. "You'll keep sucking me -and you'll know when I want you to stop..." he said with malicious glee and then his gaze turned serious "But don't you fucking bite me, be damned careful those little bitch teeth of yours don't hurt me..."

She gagged helplessly as he pushed more of the thick shaft into her inexperienced mouth, her first instinct had been to pull away she couldn't breath with him so deep in her mouth. Still she remained frozen trying to focus on getting it over with other then what exactly it was she was doing. Tears streaked down her rounded cheeks the baby fat quickly beginning to fade leaving the shadow of the attractive woman she would become, with wide expressive eyes and sinfully full lips.

His words struck her deep reminding her that tomorrow when they were interviewed she'd have to smile and play innocent knowing she no longer was. It felt like she'd sold her soul to this powerful man, and was never getting it back. America's sweet-heart was her mentor's personal slut behind closed doors and nothing could be done about it.

Pulling away a bit she took several deep breaths through her nose trying to recover the oxygen she'd lost when he'd forced her to deep throat him for those few moments. Usually she was able to hold her breath for much longer but the tears had made her breathing ragged and short, humiliation was branded across her cheek in a red flush as she managed to avoid her teeth from touching him at all. Her mouth was opened as wide as she could make it causing her jaw to ache something awful.

Maya shut her eyes tightly as her tongue twirled along the sensitive underside out of instinct the slick muscle brushing against the vein. The blonde ponytail had almost completely fallen lose yet again framing her face and shut eyes. She managed to open her eyes for a brief moment to look up at him begging, pleading for him to tell her to stop even as she continued to suckle and lick as ordered, and not wanting to risk his anger more then she already had.

He watched her hair fall out of the pony tail and reached over and pulled it the rest of the way free, tossing the band that had held it in place to the side. Her hair fell sensually over her shoulders and back, and he brushed it away from her face. "no hiding" he said breathily.

He closed his eyes and rested his hands flat on her head as she manipulated his cock with her toungue "You're so fucking good, Dark Girl..." he half said, half moaned as the sensations coursed through his body. He sought out her wrist and grabbed it, and set her hand on his cock "here, hold it in place, grab it -firm! not hard" he instructed. "Keep going, you little whore" he said, and slid the fingers of his other hand through the hair on the back of her head. "Come on -up and down, let me feel your tongue slide over me" he instructed.

He looked down at her and wondered what she thought. He wondered if she remembered the interview they had tomorrow. He shuddered again with perverse sensual arousal at the thought of watching her feild questions about school, studying and abstinence after being forced to choke on his cock. and that's just the beginning he thought to himself.

"FFFUCCCK, you feel so fucking Good!" he exclaimed and, holding her head stiffly in place arched his hips, forcing his cock once again to the back of her throat, and he watched her eyes water and bulge as she gagged and then loosened his grip, but didn't allow her to slide off of his cock.

The sight of her young body, the feel of her warm and wet mouth and thinking about who and how he was screwing pushed him towards the edge. He knew he would climax soon -he wondered if she had any idea, and he hoped that she did not...

She wrapped her small hand around the base holding firmly but not hard enough to hurt. The tears had stopped as her mind went elsewhere while she bobbed her head up and down his thick shaft swollowing the pre cum as it leaked out and filled her small mouth. She didn't like the taste, nor the feeling of the thick substance running down her throat. It made her have to resist wrinkling her cute nose in distaste every time she swallowed. God he was huge, her hand didn't even meet around the pulsing base. The idea of him inside her tight virgin cunt or ass was horrifying. Still she would deal with it, no way she was giving up her spotlight ever...

Her tongue twirled and teased, tasting his unique flavor as her head bobbed up and down softly pulling back whenever he hit the back of her throat. So when he forced her to take him almost all the way into her mouth again she gagged and sputtered helplessly inhaling deeply through her nose as she struggled to hold her breath eyes widening as tears started to leak again. She felt his cock pulse in her mouth and had no idea why it was so strong that time. When he loosened she pulled back enough so she could breathe her chest heaving in the tight top as she used her free hand to wipe her eyes.

Sighing softly though it was muffled she suckled the grip on her head preventing her from moving much. Pulling back a bit more she did a quick series of sucks varying on roughness. She was trying to figure out what to do to make him orgasm faster, because she really had no idea he was already close to cumming. Her blonde hair even with it out of her face fell in thick tumbling curls down to her lower back. She wore it up almost constantly usually in a braid or half done bun of some kind. Usually because John had a tendency of pulling it when they sparred against one another. Its how she ended up being pinned by him so often he'd tug on her hair and throw her to the ground it always brought tears to her eyes.

Maya wasn't able to hide her disgust as she moved up and down on his cock, and the sight of her cute face scrunched up in distaste added to his arousal. He had no idea that she was trying to get him to cum. He noticed that her eyes started to get a faraway look in them as she moved up and down. That wouldn't do, not at all. "Hey -cunt. Snap the fuck out of it!" he said giving her head a rough yank with the hand gripping the back of her head, tugging at her long blonde hair. When he saw her eyes focus he brought his hand back over his shoulder. "I'll slap your kiddy ass silly, fucking understand me?" he said, his cock lodged all the way in her mouth.

And that did it. "I'll...fucking slap you...BITCH" As he said that the orgasm forced its' way up from the center of his being. He gripped her head with both hands and thrust his hips forward choking her with his cock. His thick cock spasm and forcefully sent thick jets of cum into the back of her throat, and quickly filled up her tiny mouth. His vision cleared and he saw her gagging, cum dripping out of her mouth around his cock, down onto her young, cute wet lips and chin. He released his grip and let his cock slide out of her mouth, still shooting thick wads of cum that sprayed onto her young innocent face.

He sighed and, still holding her head with one hand, leaned forward and used the other to gather strands of her blond hair which he roughly wiped against her face, getting the cum into her hair. First he wiped her face with one side, then grabbed the hair from the other side of her face. "Fucking clean that shit up..." he said, nodding at the cum that was on his cock and on the bed... "lick up every last drop or I swear I'll fucking hurt you..."

She whimpered as tears fell down her cheeks her eyes coming back into focus as he tugged on her blonde hair. Gagging she coughed around him her eyes widening before she tried to pull away again intent on getting some air into her lungs. His words stung her worse then the strikes from the staff she trained with at least those bruises were visible. The young teen wasn't sure why he'd decided to do this, but it made her feel almost dirty. She was being used by a man she'd come to see as something of a second-father.

When he came though, the thick cum spraying down her throat was when she lost it. Coughing and sputtering as the salty liquid coated the inside of her mouth and throat forcing her to swallow it. When he finally pulled the thick shaft out she was coughing her eyes eyes shut tightly as she was covered by the thick cream making her pull back more some shooting onto the bed behind her. Tears trickled down her cheeks as he wiped her thick blonde strands sniffling she looked up at him helplessly.

Not even bothering to voice her distaste she cleaned his cock suckling it until it was clean. Then she turned to her bed and swallowed heavily. Turning she cleaned the bed sheets until only the wet spots of her own saliva remained before turning to look at him. Maya was even unable to speak to ask what he wanted from her now; there was a dark betrayal in her blue depths that hadn't been there before. Standing she turned to leave figuring he needed her for nothing else, now she really wanted that shower more then anything. "Can I please leave now?" she mumbled cum drying on her young face and leaving her hair in tangles.

"Leave? What -you think you can just fuck and dump me like a whore?" John said and twisted himself in a quick lunge and sprung up from the bed. He moved quickly but deliberately towards the sad, cum-crusted young girl and stood in front of her. He gave her a quick once-over. Her hair was crusted and clumped together where the cum was drying, her face was a mix of drool, tears and dried cum, her uniform top was stained where drops of drool and cum had fallen on it as well. The most delicious part were her eyes. It wasn't just fear he saw in them, but something deeper, something delicious

"Is that it, slut?" he asked darkly as he brought his hand back and slapped her across the face hard enough to make her head spin. Only her training allowed her to remain standing, but just barely. He brought his hand across her face the other way, giving her a back-handed slap across the face. "Come on, whore -want me to get out my wallet and give you a twenty -just like the bitches downtown?" he clutched a hand on her shoulder.

John could no longer hold back, and could not have if he had wanted to. In all honesty he didn't want to. Even with the first hints of puberty beginning to shape her young body into the young woman she'd become she still looked sweet, meek and innocent -despite the mess caking her hair and face. And this made breaking her down even more enjoyable. "Fuck you, slut" he said, shaking her roughly "You're nothing, nothing at all. If it weren't for me you'd be giving blowjobs for meth, just like your whore mother." he knew she'd hadn't known about that, and watched that news hit her the way he knew it would. "Fucking trash -who the fuck" with his hand resting on her shoulder he pushed her disdainfully back, forcing her to land on the bed "...do you think you are?"

He stood in front of her and looked down and then watched her collapse from the abuse.

Her head jerked to the side the force almost causing her to fall to the side the next had her seeing stars her cheeks burning. Large blue eyes looked at him as tears threatened to fall down her cheeks from the pain alone. She was still dizzy and the room spun around her as his words struck her hard. Was this what he truly thought of the girl whom had worshipped him up until he took her on as his side kick? Obviously she had assumed wrong when she figured him to be a kind and brave individual. He was nothing more then a bully who had better acting skills then her mother's multiple boyfriends.

She blinked in shock, Maya had never known her mother had whored herself out. She always assumed she had lots of boyfriends because she was pretty even with her meth starved body. The teen had the same eyes and hair as her mother though their skin tones were quite different. But the fact her mother willingly did what she'd just be forced to do? It hurt her and tears began falling down her cheeks as she fell down on the bed. Moving up her legs she curled into the defensive fetal position her cum soaked hair hiding her face. The was she was positioned she was turned away from her tormentor not wanting to give him the pleasure of knowing just how much he'd hurt her.

Always the excellent actress even though she was actually sobbing she made it seem as though she was crying softly. She wanted to leave and go to her room now, shower and pretend that this hadn't happened. That John hadn't used her as a 20 dollar slut and then treated her worse then trash. It would be just like pretending that her mother wasn't being fucked unconscious by random men on her daughter's bed. Or acting as though her mother was simply a sick and not a drug addict. She'd had plenty of practice over the years; she just never assumed she'd have to use it once she was taken away from that. Put on a smile and the world thought everything was fine, and that's exactly what she was going to do tomorrow at the interview.

Rex looked down at her and his angry experession and posture seemed to crumble away as he stared at her with his jaw hanging. "oh god..." he whispered "oh hell...I went way, way overboard Maya" he said softly, his voice soft, sad and regretful. And he had -he knew that more was at stake here than squashing another bimbo's report of his abuse. While he had not yet formed the romantic attachment to her that he later would, he realized that there was so much more to explore with her. But he knew that if he allowed her to sink into herself, if he allowed her to wall herself off emotionally -then raping her would not be nearly as satisfying.

He sat by her on the bed and rested his hand lightly on her shoulder and squeezed it gently. "I know you don't believe me but ...I didn't want to hurt you. I just got carried away and I forgot how young you are." he said wistfully. "Sometimes I just ...don't realize how intense I am." he said. He lifted his hand from her back and stood up from the bed and walked to the oak dresser against the wall, opening two drawers. He turned back to her, holding a long white night-shirt and a bath towel in his hand. "I'm so sorry." he said, and knelt in front of the bed and looked up at her, setting the shirt and towel by her. "I'll understand if you're too hurt -but I was planning on having you use my shower there" John nodded towards a closed door across from the head of the bed "and then we would lay in bed and talk over ideas for a car -out own batmobile or something"

He reached up a hand to her face and set his fingers under her chin and gently turned her face to look at him. It took every ounce of willpower he had to keep from allowing the pain and sadness on her face to give him an erection. He forced down the arousal and looked with sincere caring into her eyes "It would mean a lot to me ...if you think you're up for it". He looked questioningly into her eyes, waiting to see how she'd respond and what her answer would be.

Her crying softened as he spoke sweet honeyed words to her, apologizing for his action and his words. Oh god how she wanted to believe him, pretend this had all been a mistake and take a shower so the pair could talk about getting a car. Even the hand on her shoulder that was usually so harsh was soft and light. Puffy blue eyes regarded him as he looked down at her the betrayal lightening turning to a small spark of hope that he was indeed sorry, that he'd be careful with her now.

Sitting up and looking at him she smiled slightly and nodded. "I...I'd like to talk about a car with you." she said softly as she slipped off the bed and took the towel and night shirt from him. "I'll be out in a minute okay?" inclining her head she walked into his bathroom and shut the door locking it softly. Oh she was tempted to barricade it somehow but she resisted not wanting to anger him once again. The blonde had always loved his bathroom it was done in black marble and white stone. A bit harsh for her eyes but beautiful none the less. Sighing she turned on the hot water as the multiple shower jets went off in the stand up stall. Once she settled with the temperature she took off her cum stained uniform and wadded it into a ball. She had several more were that came from.

It turned out that the shower had been exactly what she needed to make herself believe what he said before she left. Cleaning the cum out of her hair with several shampoo washes and conditioner and scrubbing herself with the special organic body wash he loved to get her for some reason. Sighing she stepped out about half an hour later wrapping her long blonde hair in a towel and slipping the sleeping shirt over her slender, budding frame. Sighing she wished she'd thought to go to her room and get underwear, but what harm would it do. It wasn't as though the slept in the same bed that often.

"That felt nice." she commented smiling as she climbed onto the bed with him before getting right to the point. "I always figured we could do it in a really dark blue? Maybe like a customized Jaguar or something?"

He watched as the young woman came out of the shower, the towel wrapped around her hair. The tee shirt high-lighted her budding features, her nipples showing through the cotton. As she climbed onto the bed her night-shirt hiked up, revealing her smooth, slender leg. He had pulled out two note pads and two pencils. He picked them up from the bed as she had started to sit down "wait -here." he said and with his free hand yanked the comforter and blanket out from under her slender body and then patted the sheet. "Let's settle in before we get too deep into planning he said and then pulled the blankets and comforters over her lap. "There, that's better." he said with the friendliest smile he could muster.

He set the notepad and pencil on her lap and then gave her a warm peck on the cheek. "Now...that's a good idea; but we have to figure out what customizations we're going to need. For instance, are we going to transport prisoners?" It went without saying that he didn't need her input, but that really wasn't the point. As they talked he pulled her close to him, occasionally touching her softly, intimately, affectionately. He made a point of listening to her ideas, and even accepting enough to make her believe that her input mattered -and then slowly and patiently explained his thoughts to her in order to impress her with how well he had thought out the process of catching criminals, often going on tangents describing how their adventures would help to improve people's lives.

Eventually he closed the notepad and took hers out of her hands and then turned away from her, setting them in a drawer in the nightstand on the other side of her. "You're actually pretty smart, you catch on fast." he said, praising her softly. "From now on, you'll be sleeping here, with me, unless you fuck up somehow. But here is where I want you...in bed. With me. And I think you want that too, right ...Dark Child?" He looked up into her eyes questioningly, but with a cool hardness in his gaze, a gaze intended to communicate to her that there was only one right answer to this question...

He was looking forward to tomorrow. By the time they walked into the interview tomorrow he would have possessed Maya completely and thoroughly ...and from there it would be a matter of seeing how long she would be able to remain entertaining to him...

She actually mustered a smile as the two of them talked about the complex car, he seemed to already have a basic idea of what he wanted but she added in some ideas of her own. Like the ability to turn it from a road vehicle to a water vehicle. There were ways to do that she was certain, it would make it easier to chase criminals. Maya was just pleased he was being kind so she could continue pretending that it had all be an accident. Her mind eagerly accepted the fact he didn't mean it. No, not John her hero and adoptive father, he would never harm his little side kick.

Then there it was a hint of that domineering attitude that had forced her onto her knees when the first arrived home. The fear flashed deeply into her eyes and sparked out a moment as she nodded. "I'd love to sleep in this bed with you." she said answering just how he'd expected as she worked her way deeper into the thick blankets the shirt riding up before she pushed it down and turned her back to him. The bed was so large it was unlikely they'd end up on top of one another come morning, especially if she had anything to do with it. "Goodnight." she said softly closing her eyes and evening out her breathing in a very believable attempt at drifting off to sleep.

Really she was wide awake as fear choked her; she really didn't want to sleep with him. Even with pretending that he hadn't met to violate her mouth it made her uncomfortable. He was far older then she, and despite the fact they were related it felt wrong. That and she wasn't sure if he'd remain nice come morning. Having her in bed with him would just cut down the time it took to tie her down and truly rape her slender virgin body. Biting her lip she curled into a small ball and shut her eyes tightly, hoping that everything would be okay tomorrow for the interview.

John had no such problems or concerns or worries. He slept through the night, at one point waking up to finding her asleep, her face was and she was murmuring 'but I don't want to mommy..." in a quiet, soft little-girl-lost voice. He smiled and rolled onto his stomach and rested his thick, heavy arm over her, feigning sleep himself very briefly until the real thing came along. In the morning he awoke facing the other side of the bed and sat up, pushing the blankets down as he sat up. He looked over and found the young woman still asleep, her face wearing the troubled expression he became used to seeing whenever she slept.

He gently rolled her onto her side and then curled himself up behind her so that they were laying spoon-style. Then he laid his arm over her small little body and began to softly kiss her cheek. "wake up, little Maya..." he said softly. As he kissed her cheek he reached for her hand and pulled it behind her and wrapped her fingers around his thick cock which was mostly hard. "Do you have to use the bathroom before we shower?" he asked as he gently moved her hand up and down his hard shaft, looking into her eyes which were now wide as saucers.

"I want you to wash me, Maya." he said firmly "And to give my day a wonderful start..." he said, gripping her hand more firmly to accentuate his point. Like most men, John woke up sexually aroused, and from this time out waking up with the very young and very accessible young woman in his bed was going to prove to be one of his favorite parts of having a sidekick.

It was true that Maya slept badly, she always had. Times of waking up to the sound of someone beating her mother, or crying, or moans. Her mother coming in high and demanding she leave for the entire night so she could invite her boyfriends over. "But I don't want to mommy. I have no one to go stay with." a much younger version of herself said as she stood in her pink nightgown with tears running down her cheeks. It was late almost 3am and none of her friends would be awake. Not that their parents would let her stay, they didn't trust the daughter of a crack whore. "Then go sleep on the street you little bitch!" came the slurred response of her mother as she staggered in the doorway before slamming the front door shut. Frowning in her sleep she turned away from the body heat a tear falling down her cheek.

She stirred as she felt soft kisses on her cheek thinking she was 8 again and her mother was sober enough to make pancakes and take her to school. It was his voice the snapped her out of it and the feeling of his thick cock in her small hand again. Blue eyes widened suddenly as she turned and looked at him fear flashing in her eyes. Surely he wasn't going to make her do it again was he? Maya could still taste his cum in the back of her throat the thought almost making her gag. "Not again....please." she murmured softly wincing as he squeezed her hand a little too tightly. "We have an interview John." her voice was small and full of fear, knowing there was not getting out of this again.

Thinking quickly she nodded. "I need to go to the bathroom first." her voice was shaky "Maybe get a fresh uniform out of my room?" There had to be something she could use to keep this from happening. Some gadget or toy he'd given her when they started training. Maya knew it wasn't just going to be her mouth this time and the thought made her stomach clench in fear. It was obvious in her eyes too, the desire to flee and lock herself away from him despite the fact he'd be pissed later on. "Then, then we can shower okay?" small tremors of fear raced along her spine making her already pale skin drain of color.

Back
Top Bottom