Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His best friends daughter. (dkitty & Daryll)

dkitty

Super-Earth
It all started one warm summer morning in late May. School had let out for summer last week and Dani was still sleeping her bed when she was awakened by the doorbell ringing. Her big brown eyes opened sleepily as looked over at the clock on the bedside table. It was blurry as usually so she squinted her eyes, making her cute freckled nose wrinkle as she tried and see it. “ Who's ring the doorbell this early?”

Dani sat up in her bed, the neck of her baggy sleep shirt falling off her right shiny freckled shoulder, a faint tan line of a bikini strap near her slender neck. She loved to swim in her family’s pool and lay out some during the summer. She reached for her glasses on the bed side table and put them on while pushing a few unruly strands of blonde hair out of her face. Her room became clear and her eyes and face took on a cute innocent look as she pushed her glasses up on her freckled nose.

Swinging her toned tan legs out of bed Dani stood up. Even though she was wearing a thigh length baggy sleep shirt, the thin material still showed off the curvy of her hot young body. At 16 Dani didn’t realize how hot she really was. She was 5’6” tall with long blonde hair, which without the messy ponytail she had it in now, could almost touch her hot round ass. Her smooth young skin was tanned with slight tan lines from the bikini she wore when her parents were at work. Dani would’ve sleep and sun bathed in the nude but her mom complained every time she caught her trying to sleep naked, mom would be even madder if Dani tried sun bathing nude. But Dani thought she was rebelling by not wearing anything under her sleep shirt, which she remembered as she started walking toward her bedroom door. “Don’t want mom to yell at me,” she said outload as she looked around her room for some shorts. Finding a pair she grabbed them and tried to put them on while walking to her bedroom door. The sight of her hoping on one foot then the other, as she pulled on her tight shorts, would have been cute and funny if it wasn’t for the full flashes of her young mound, smooth thanks to some of her friends talking her into keeping it that way. As she stopped in front of her closed bedroom door Dani finished pulling up her shorts. They were tight on her showing of the lovely curvy of each of her round ass cheeks, made even more visible thanks to the fact that the back of her sleep shirt was now tucked into the top of her shorts.

Dani opened her door and walked out into the hall way. Her room was facing the back of her home with a window overlooking the swimming pool. Her parent’s room was down the hall on the other end of the house facing the street. As Dani walked down the hall toward the stars she heard her dad’s voice talking to someone. “Who could it be? Moms already left for work by now.” Dani said to herself as she quietly walked closer to the top of the stars. The other voice sounded familiar to her. Before she peeked around the corner, a big yawn made her soft full lips part showing how far she could open her cute mouth. She reached up with her slender hands, one to cover her open mouth and the other to rub her big brown eyes under her glasses. As she finished rubbing her eyes she looked down the stars to see who her dad was talking to and her big brown eyes grow even big.

“Uncle Daryll!” She squealed as she saw a familiar face looking up the stars at her smiling. With a big happy smile on her pretty face she ran down the steps to greet her Uncle. Well he wasn’t really her Uncle but one of her dad’s childhood friends and was practically family to hers. He looked the same as he did when she last saw him 10 years ago. As she ran up to him Dani wrapped her slender arms around his neck and hugged him tight to her young body, her firm 30C breasts pressing against him. Dani gave a cute giggle as Uncle Daryll easily picked her up and spun her around, making her long silky blonde hair messier as she spun.

“Hey, let the man breath.” Dani’s dad said as he laughed. Dani pushed herself back a little, the lower part of her body still against his, and looked up in Uncle Daryll’s face. With a cute giggle and a slight blush to her pretty young face Dani looked into Uncle Daryll’s eyes and didn’t realize her nipples were growing hard as they pushed against the thin sleep shirt. “Uncle Daryll, I’ve missed you so much. How long are you staying?"

Dani (short for Danielle)
Height: 5’6”

Physical Characteristics: She has long messy sliky blonde hair to almost to her cute round ass. Her soft smooth skin is a slight glossy light tan with faint tan lines and freckles on her nose and shoulders. She has smooth pubic area. She has soft big brown eyes that look bigger thanks to her glasses, which gives her a sweet innocent look. She has a hot firm round ass, 30C breasts that are a mix of firm and soft with nipples a shade darker then her tan skin, flat tummy with a cute belly button, toned legs , soft full lips, and cute face with a sweet smile that can warm hearts.

Last edited:
He sighs softly as he closes the creaky door on his truck. Some rust falls down off of the bottom of the door and onto the clean pavement below. He grumbles softly, shifting on his feet as he looks over the shitbox he had to buy recently just to get back and forth to work, missing the BMW he used to drive. He shoulders his bag from the back bed of the truck, his beautiful emerald eyes shifting over his childhood neighborhood surrounding him, and then slowly to his best friends home behind his truck. “It’s been some time...”

His ex-wife was a gold-digger, and Daryll fell right into her greedy little fingers. He should’ve seen the red flags! First moving him away from his childhood neighborhood, his friends and family, then pushing him to work more and get promoted higher and higher, rather than take a middle class job and spend time with her. Forcing him to buy her lavish things, and then when she was fucking the pool boy to tie the knot.

The divorce was the best part of that marriage, he gave her everything, including his BMW! Now he was sure Dennis was driving his prized BMW back and forth to ‘clean the pool’ everyday. He bought a truck, and called his best friend as soon as his bags were packed. His best friend had known the relationship was sour, but Daryll heeded none of his warnings. The two grabbed a few beers the night before Daryll arrived, the night started out serious and depressing, and ended with the two making fun of his situation.

Then, he was offered a guest room. It was the nicest thing he couldve gotten.

Walking up the driveway, his black Nike sneakers leading the way as they push against the pavement. He looks around to his neighborhood, seeing a family had moved into his childhood home, and secretly wished a for sale sign shows up on the lawn soon. He adjusts the bag on his shoulder, his white t-shirt hugging his muscular upper-body. A pair of black gym shorts hugs his beefy package, a pair of white undies not doing much to hide the member either. The beefy package bounces as he walks up the steps and onto the porch.

After a deep breath, he knocks on the door.

Paul greets him with open arms, and he grins softly. “Thanks again bud, you really are the best.” He says as the two share a quick hug. The taller, wide framed and muscular man much bigger than his best friend, but that never made a difference. He walked into the house and to the bottom of the steps, talking bullshit with his friend as he hears a familiar voice and turns to see Dani.

The last time he saw his little Princess she was a cute little 6 year old that would sit on his lap at dinner, during movies, in the car, and now she was a woman! He watched as her round breasts bounce in her shirt as she heads down the stairs, and could feel his cock throb. “Princess Dani?!” He asks as he drops his bag, and as she hugs him he rests his hands on her round ass and spins her around, his thick digits sinking into her doughy flesh as he huffs softly. He puts her down and lets her breasts press against his strong body, before she leans back and shows off her bust and hard nipples underneath her shirt. He bites his lip briefly as he looks her over. “I missed you too sweetheart! I’m not sure how long I’ll be staying. Maybe the whole summer?” He asks as he looks to his best friend, his hands having moved to the young girls hips. “Hey, want to show me to my room sweetie?”

Daryll Marks
Height: 6’7

Physical Attributes: Darylls a tall, wide framed man. Toned, and an athletic body. Abs, toned chest, and long strong legs. He has beautiful emerald eyes, and a thin head of hair with a nice beard. He has a long and thick cock with a pair of big and full balls.

Dani giggled at Uncle Daryll calling her ‘Princess Dani’. She liked his little pet name for her. Look up into Uncle Daryll emerald eye and felt butterflies start to dance in her flat tummy. She had always thought he was handsome but had never realized just how handsome he really was. ‘His ex-wife had to be an idiot to cheat on him. I wished I could find some like Uncle Daryll,’ she thought as her young heart beat a little faster. She saw him bit his lip and thought, ‘I wonder if black guys are better kisser?’ Dani’s thoughts were interrupted when she felt her dad patting her on her back.

“Little Dani is getting to be more like a Queen now instead of a princess. It feels like yesterday that she skinny with braces and pigtails.” Dani’s dad said with a chuckle. “Now she’s turning into a pretty young woman.” Her dad playfully poked Daryll on his muscular arm. “Now that you’re here you can help me keep the teenage boys away.”

“DAD!” Dani said as her face blushed a deep red. As Dani started to turn toward her dad she felt something firm and round pressing against her flat belly. What was that, she thought and then it dawned on her what part of Uncle Daryll’s body her belly was again. Luckily her pretty tan face was already red so it hid her surprise at feeling Uncle Daryll cock against her. Looking up at Uncle Darylls handsome face and seeing that he was looking at her dad Dani took a step back, Uncle Daryll’s strong hands still on her hips, and took a quick glance at Uncle Daryll’s black gym shorts. ‘Wow! He’s big,’ she thought before quickly looking away to listen to what her dad was saying.

“Yep, stay as long as you need.” Dani’s dad was telling Uncle Daryll. “Well, I’ve got to get to work. So I’ll leave Dani to show you to your room and help you get settled in. There’s food in the frig and beer if you need one. Anna will be home by 5:30 and I’ll be home by 6 tonight.” Dad playfully pointed a figure at Dani. “Now behave and listen to your Uncle Daryll . If you go outside to the pool or out with one of your friends make sure he knows. Okay!”

Dani gave a cute salute with one hand. “Okay dad.” She turned and stood next to Uncle Daryll, her other slender hands rested on his strong shoulder while his arm next to her stayed around her waist. Luckily with the way she was standing her dad couldn’t see her hard nipples standing out but they gave Uncle Daryll a good angle to see them.

Her dad smiled at her and started walking toward kitchen and to the garage but he stopped and snaps his fingers. “That reminds me. The two of us were heading over to the lake this Saturday to get the boat ready for the summer. Daryll, why don’t you come with us and help out.”

“She’s absolutely beautiful. If im around ill have to pick her up from school and practice! One, to help out, and two so I can scare sny boy away.” He says as his thick cock throbs against her belly, his eyes shifting down over the young girl as she blushes profusely, and he couldn’t put an exact finger on why. “She used to be so dorky, now she’s a fully grown woman...So beautiful...” he says, though figured he might be saying a bit too much and calms down a bit, his hands slowly massaging her hips, noting that neither of them want to let go of one another.

The house was rather hot though, with the summers heat and his best friend always complaining hes cold, he knew the house would always be warm, so seeing her nipples pressing against her shirt was something that made his cock ache more. When his best friend starts to walk away, he raises his eyebrow to him. “You still got that boat!?” He asks as he turns a bit, his beefy shaft rubbing against the young girls belly, pushing her shirt more towards one side and really outlining her other breast. “I’d love to come out! The whole house should go, it’d be our first time out in awhile!” He offers, his mind wandering to the young girl in a bikini. ‘She really isn’t a little girl anymore...I might get in some serious trouble being here...’ his mind begins to flood with lewd thoughts.

“Have fun at work! Want me to have dinner ready?” He asks as he looks to his friend, then back to the young girl attached to him. “I don’t think you’ll be going out...will you? Think of all the tea parties we missed while I was gone...” his deep voice says as his eyes wander over her body hungrily.

Dani felt a little tingle run down her back as she heard her Uncle Daryll say she was ‘absolutely beautiful’. She listened to him talk about picking her up from school or practice; she played on the girls’ volleyball team at school. The thought of seeing the look on the more popular girls faces as a handsome older black man picked her up at school made Dani’s sweet smile grow a little bigger. She playfully smacked Uncle Daryll on the chest as he called her ‘dorky’ but he was right. She had looked a little dorky until the year she turned 14, that’s when her young skinny body had decided it was time to fill out. It seemed she went from an A cup to a C up overnight as none of her clothes fit anymore. Then her hips and ass caught up. But her face stayed the cute innocent look she had before.

Her sweet smile faded slightly as she thought about both of them running boys off. She slightly wished Uncle Daryll had run the jerk off who took her virginity a few months ago. It was shortly after her 16th birthday her parents told her she could start dating and he was the first guy to ask her out and she had been so excited to go on her first date with her first real boyfriend. They had been dating a week when she walked with him to his house after school. His parents weren’t home and while they were in his room they started kissing which quickly turned into more. But it was over very quickly, a little pain and discomfort then a feeling of disappointment as the boy finished. The second time had felt better but it was still over to quick as the boy finished just as Dani had started enjoying it. That was the only times they had sex but she had jerked him off a few times and once sucked his cock while he played a video game. They had broken up soon after their last sex time because Dani found out he was cheating on her. She had cried for a few days, her parents thought it was because of the break up but Dani was upset about losing her virginity to such a jerk. Thankfully two months before Dani lost her virginity her mom, maybe overreacting a little to one of the girls in Dani’s class getting pregnant, took her to get birth control. Even though she was on it at the time she still made the boy use a condom. Dani was smart enough not to let a boy whose only ambition in life was to play the next new video game, fuck her bareback. But she was still curious if sex without a condom would feel better. Maybe someday she would find a guy she trusted enough to find out.

Dani came back to the conversation when she heard Uncle Daryll ask about her family’s boat. Her sweet smile came back at the thought of her Uncle helping them with the boat. As Uncle Daryll and her dad talked Dani’s slender hand slowly slid from Uncle Daryll muscular shoulder to his lower back and then slipped around his waist.

“That would be great, but Anna has a thing that morning and can’t make it until around lunch time.” Dani’s dad said. “But we can all head out there in the morning, make a day of it.” Her dad turned as he started walking again to the door to the garage. As he walked away Dani, without thinking, laid her tousled head on Uncle Daryll’s arm. Her black rimmed glasses pushing up a little on that side of her head. She looked up at Uncle Daryll’s handsome face and emerald eyes as he asked her a question. She quickly said “No.” to going out, her long silky blonde hair dancing over her back as she shook her head no and gave acute giggle at the idea of them having a tea party. There was something in the way he was looking at her that made her body tingle all over.

The moment was broken when she heard her dad say, “Wow!” She looked at her dad and saw him shaking his head. “If I didn’t know any better I’d say the two of you would make a nice looking couple.” Her dad smiled at them but Dani felt a shiver run down her young body at the sound of that. ‘Is it cold in here,’ she thought and looked down at her chest. Her pretty tan face flushed again and her big brown eyes widened as she realized her nipples were making to little tents on her thin sleep shirt. She reached up with her free hand and pulled the thin fabric out to try to hide her nipples. But all it did was make the wide neck of the sleep shirt fall down over her tan freckled shoulder opposite her Uncle Daryll.

Dani was happy her dad started talking to distract both of the men. “Hey, that would be great. I think there are some steaks in the freezer. You could grill them for use. Have Dani help you.” Dani’s dad started to turn but stopped. “Oh, if you need anything else for dinner Dani has a credit card we gave her for emergencies.” Her dad gave Daryll a knowing smile. “She hardly ever uses it. Unlike someone she hates spending other people’s money.”

His eyes go wide as his best friend says something about them being a hot couple. “Thats an...odd thing to say there Paul...” he says with a soft chuckle, his fingers massaging the young girls hips. “I just missed her is all, and who wouldn’t miss me? Besides, she wouldn’t want to date such an d man like me.He says with a soft grin as he looks down at the busty young brunette adjusting her own shirt, only making her shoulder bare in the process.

“You’ve missed my cooking huh?!” He says with a grin. He kept stopping and turning around, he had never felt so cockblocked by his best friend before! Should he be angered that his friend was stopping him from doing something so morally incorrect? Maybe he shouldn’t have such immoral thoughts about this teenaged girl. He was an old man after all! “Ill get ‘em done Paul, don’t you worry. Now you’re gonna be late!” He assures his friend with a shake of his head.

When his friend did finally leave, he lets go of the young girl and gives her plump cheeks a spank, his digits sinking into the doughy flesh, groping the young girl momentarily before kneeling down and grabbing his bag from the ground. “Onwards! I need to put my bag in my room. Then we can hangout all day!” He says with a warm smile.

Paul waved dismissively at his friends discomfort about the couple remark. “I’m just kidding with you, man.” Paul smiled at his daughter as she fidgeted with her baggy sleep shirt. ”Beside, you’ve been more of an uncle to her then her real uncles.”

Paul nodded to his friend, “You’re one of the best at grilling. I can’t wait to try one of those steaks tonight.” All the while the two friends were talking Dani was still trying to hide her hard nipples. Finally she tugged her baggy sleep shirt out from her chest and smiled to herself as she saw that had hid her hard nipples. Unfortunately she didn’t notice that now the wide neck of her sleep shirt open in front showing the top of her firm 30C breasts, the nice valley between them and the faint tan line on each one firm bouncy breast. If Uncle Daryll had been a short man he may not be able to see this but with his height of 6’7” it would be hard not to notice.

Dani looked up as her dad said, “Okay, Okay I’m going.” Paul turned and walked to the door to the garage. He opened the door and before step out into the garage her turned and looked back at Dani. “Remember Dani, when I or your mother isn’t here Daryll’s in charge. Do what he tells you and don’t give him any trouble.”

“Okay, dad. I’ll be good.” Dani smiled and waved goodbye to her dad. “Love you and see you when you get home tonight.” Paul waved to his daughter and stepped out into the garage before closing the door behind him. A few seconds late she heard the garage door going up and her dads’ truck start up.

As she heard the truck sound fade and garage door going down she felt Uncle Daryll’s strong hand leave her curvy hip. She hadn’t noticed until then that his strong fingers had been constantly work on her soft hip or that now she kind of missed his touch. But just as quickly as his hand left she gave a cute little yelp as he gave her round ass cheek a playful spank. She looked around at him with a playful mean look, her cute freckled nose wrinkling. “Ouch!” Dani said but it didn’t hurt as much as the smack on her ass felt kind of hot. ‘Stop thinking about that, silly. A guy his age wants a real woman not a little girl.’ Dani admonished herself as she watched Uncle Daryll pick up his bag. She pushed her glasses up as her big brown eyes drifted over his wide strong back and the way his dark skin worked over his muscles under his white shirt.

She jumped as Uncle Daryll told Dani he wanted to put his bag in the guest room. “Huh, oh right you wanted me to show you to your room.” Dani gave him a sweet smile and started walking toward the stairs. Her long blonde hair, held up in a messy ponytail, danced across her back with each step. But anyone behind wouldn’t have noticed her long silky blonde hair because bottom of her baggy sleep shirt was still tucked into the back of her tight shorts and with each step her round young ass cheeks gave a sexy little jiggle. As Dani started up the staircase the effect of her ass was made much better with each step. When she reached the top she turned to her right to walk to where his room was and noticed Uncle Daryll wasn’t right behind her. A frown came to her cute young tan face as she saw him farther behind her, “Uncle Daryll, are you okay? Do you need help with something?”

Watches as her fat cheeks wobble up the steps. Each step causing her plump mounds to jiggle in her shorts, and her thick thighs to wobble. Daryll didn’t even take one step, just watching as the young girl got all the way to the top. His beefy cock had grown almost fully erect, a heavy outline of his cock shows in the thin fabric as he licks his lips. When she speaks he perks up, “Oh! Yeah. Sorry, just imagining all the fun we get to catch up on.” He says with a smile as he walks up the steps.

Takes his time walking up the steps, his eyes shifting over her thick body from below, getting a great view of her juicy cheeks, and his knees were awfully old by now. Everytime his left leg raises up, it applies pressure to his right and cause that outline to grow more and more detailed, aswell as raising the shorts sleeve! When he reaches the top, the very last step, the head of his cock and some of his shaft poke out of the bottom of the shorts, before being hidden as both feet plant firmly on the hallway floor.

He shoulders his bag again and smiles down to her, noting the great view of her cleavage from above. Sweat begins to form on his body, and a masculine scent arises due to his growing arousal. “God, it’s getting so hot in here. Your father always loves to be sweltering. Ever consider being a nudist?” He asks with a chuckle, his shirt beginning to cling to his muscular, dark-chocolate skin, outlining his well toned body. His abs outlined going down to that beefy bulge, as his eyes wander over her.

When she begins to lead him to his room, he peers in the others, noting where hers and her parents was, before reaching the final room, his own. He heads into the room and tosses his bag down onto the bed, huffing softly. “Ahh, a real bed. Ive been sleeping in my truck the past few days.” He says with a chuckle as he opens up the two windows on the wall, letting in some air into the room. “I see theres no bathroom in here. Do I use the hallway one? Do we have to share? Can we both fit in the shower, or will we need to schedule seperate times?” He questions with a soft chuckle.

Dani gave him a sweet smile as he talked about all the fun they had to get to catch up on. As she watch him walking up the steps Dani remembered all the times the two of them would do things together or hang out. Watching moves while she sat in his lap, if something scary happened she would turn her head and hide her face in his big strong chest. She liked the way he made her feel save as he wrapped his big arm around her and gently rubbed her back to calm her. Or she would ride around with him when he had to go into the city to pick something up. He would take her out to get food at a local dinner. All the walks in the nearby forest with its long nature trails, the same trails that Dani and her friends liked to jogged on from time to time now. Uncle Daryll had even taught her how to swim and hold her breath under water one summer at the lake. She couldn’t wait to see how much fun……

While Dani was watching Uncle Daryll walk up the steps her mind had wondered but as he got closer something caught her attention. There was a very long and very thick bulge in his black shorts. ‘Does he have a water bottle in his pocket?’ Dani wondered as Uncle Daryll moved closer. Whatever it was it was move toward the bottom of his black shorts along his right leg. As he reached the top step she saw whatever it was slip out for a second before popping back inside his shorts which made Dani was confused as she tried to figure out what it was, ‘It looks like a big dark plum on a thick very dark…’ Dani’s mouth dropped open and she quickly turned away. ‘Oh, my gawd! Was that Uncle Daryll’s cock?’ Dani felt her tan young face flush again. To try to calm herself Dani took a deep breath through her cute freckled nose before turning back to smile up at him. But as she breathed in her freckled nose she got a faint whiff of Uncle Daryll’s masculine scent. It had an effected on her young mind and body that she didn’t realise. Her body started to warm which made her sweat a little, her breath become a little faster which made her tan cleavage move up and down. Also her young tight pussy started to open as she became more aroused and moist.

Dani slightly gulped as she listened to what Uncle Daryll said. She nodded, it did feel like it was getting hotter in the house. Her dad and mother seemed to like the house warmer then what Dani liked thanks to both of them being a little on the thin side. It was so warm sometimes she would walk around in just her thin sleep shirt but the idea of being a nudist felt like it was a little to mush, at least for now. Her big brown eyes drifted down his body as she admired the way his dark-chocolate skin and muscles looked through his damp white shirt. She had seen him without a shirt when she was younger but now that she was 16 it made a big difference now. As her big brown eyes wondered down his abs Dani saw the beefy bulge again. With a little shiver of excitement that ran down her back she quickly looked away. ‘It has to be at least twice the size of my jerk ex-boyfriend maybe more. How could that fit inside of a woman?’ She thought before looking back to motioning down the hall. “This way,” Dani’s said with sweetness to her voice.

As she walked down the hallway Dani tried to calm herself. He was her uncle, well not really but close enough. And he was much older. It was silly that an older guy would want a kid like her. She gave her head a little shake to clear her thoughts as she stopped in front of the guest room. She watched as he headed into the room and tossed his bag on the bed. Walking in behind him Dani walked over to the bed and sat down on it. It was a comfortable bed, big enough for two people if they did mind snuggling with each other. “It’s nice and comfy,” she said in a playful tone.

As Uncle Daryll walked over to the window Dani’s eyes drifted down his strong back and muscular ass. Even that looked better than her jerk of and ex’s skinny ass. As he opened the two windows Dani felt a slight breeze blow across her young body. She looked down to see why her chest was cold and saw that her sleep shirt was pulled down. ‘Oopsie!’ Dani thought as she pulled the wide neck of her shirt up. But now her hard nipples were showing again. Biting her lower lip Dani reached again and pulled her long silky blonde over her left shoulder and started messing with it. ‘Maybe I can bloke him from noticing,’ she thought as she heard him talking again.

Dani playfully answered yep to the first three questions, all the time working her slender tan fingers through her soft blonde hair. Her big brown eyes widen as he said something about them sharing a bath. “Ummm no. We… I… you…,” she stammered out and then gave a nervous chuckle as she realized he was joking about then showering together. “No we can set up separate times to shower.” The shower in that bathroom was stand size tub/shower, only big enough for one person. But her parent’s bathroom had a bigger one that looked like it could hold two people.

Dani looked around to try and find something to cover up her reaction to the shower arrangement. Then something popped into her mind and she hoped off the bed. She walked over to the window and slipped in front of Uncle Daryll. As she walked the wide neck of her baggy sleep shirt fell down exposing the smooth soft freckled tan skin of her right shoulder. The warm morning sun made her soft tan skin and silky hair glow as she stood in front of him looking out at her backyard. “We have a pool now," she said pointing to it. Then she lend closer to the window screen as she tried to see closer to the back of the house, making her curvy round as pushed back a little toward Uncle Daryll standing behind her. “You can barely see it from here. But we also have a Jacuzzi next to the house. Well you can see the top of the enclosure around it.” She turned her head as she playfully wrinkled her freckled nose as she looked up and gave him a mischievous smile. “My parents put the Jacuzzi inside the enclosure thingy so they could have parent time together." She turned back to look outside while play with her long silky blonde hair. “They did that when I was 11. I guess they thought I wouldn’t figure out why they had it built. They even told me a few times not to come out unless there was an emergency.” Dani gave a cute giggle as she looked outside, she could feel Uncle Daryll’s warm breath on the back of her neck and uncovered right shoulder making a soft sigh come from her soft full lips.

As she pulls infront of him, Darylls eyes go wide. “Oh fuck...” he mutters, her shirt pushing up and down at the same time! It bunches up at the bend of her back, revealing her shoulder and fat ass barely kept within those tight shorts. His thick cock aches hungrily as he admires the teenagers woman ass cheeks. His hands slowly move down, and he adjusts his beefy cock so its being held down by his waistband, and goes up his abs and over his belly button. His shirt clings to it, outlining the beefy sclong as he licks his lips, and loves his hands to her hips slowly as he bends over her.

His beefy member slowly slides between those fat cheeks, giving the young girl a wedgie as the thick member spreads her cheeks, grinding against her bare pucker underneath, and occasionally against her young folds that are getting aroused from his scent and view. As he leans forward, his chest presses against her back, and he plants a kiss against her neck and shoulder, his masculine scent flooding around them as he leans into her.

His head shifts and he looks outside, his hips idly rolling back and forth as he does so. “Oh right, your father was telling me about that pool. But the jaccuzi? And parent time? Well I have no idea what either of those are! Would you be up to show me if we went down there?” He asks with a soft chuckle, his strong digits slowly massaging her hips, before he lets go and pulls away from her hips, biting his lip. He shouldn’t have done that!

Sure it could pass as an idle movement, but he was some old man, practically her uncle! She probably feels molested, disgusted...And then he remembers her nipples, how hard they were. Maybe she liked it? He smiles softly and walks over to his bag, eyes shifting over it. “It seems I forgot a swimsuit though...We could always go skinny dipping!” He teases as he looks back to her, eyes shifting over her slowly to gauge her reaction.

Dani looked out over the backyard as she tried to calm her slowly developing feeling for the handsome older black man behind her. She had thought she heard him say something from behind her, his breath touching her soft tan skin with each word. She was about to turn around and ask him what he had said but stopped as Dani felt Uncle Daryll’s big strong hand slid over her firm curvy hips. A soft gasp came from her soft full lips as she felt him gentle lift her up as he slowly bent her upper body forward. ‘What was he doing,’ Dani’s young mind wondered but just as quickly she had an idea as she felt something very thick and very long push in between her curvy round ass cheeks. As Uncle Daryll pushed his thick black cock against Dani her young body it reacted by rising up on her tip toes to give him better access to her tight openings.

The thin material of Dani’s shorts pushed tight against her little dark pink ass hole making it tingle as she felt the warmth and grinding motion of Uncle Daryll’s thick black cock. Also, thanks to her new wedgie, the front of her shorts were now pulling tighter against her swollen young mound until her pussy lips were pushed aside leaving the open to her tight wet vagina against the thin material of her shorts.

It felt so good that Dani pushed back against him as she felt him lean forward, his strong muscular chest pressing against her slender back. If everything her Uncle Daryll was done wasn’t enough she felt his warm lips touch her as he gently kiss her soft tan neck and freckled shoulder. Dani’s young body shivered as she slowly started grinding her ass against his black cock. ‘Damn, I want him to fuck me so bad now,’ Dani thought as the last of her feeling he was her uncle faded away.

She felt his warm lips leave her soft neck and instantly wanted them back. ‘Oh gawd, don’t stop,’ Dani thought as she tried to listen to what he said. “Jaccuzi is what my dad calls it but most call it a hot tube.” Her words came out in breathless gasps as she breathed in his masculine scent and felt his hips rolling his big black cock between her firm curvy ass cheeks. The next question of showing him made her answer a breathy “Yes… yes.” When Dani had sex with the jerk she had never got close to cuming but now she could feel her young body slowly getting closure. Her soft smooth tan skin was starting to sweat make her own sweet feminine scent follow from her. Her thin sleep shirt was starting to stick to her body and thanks to her sweeting her glasses started to slid down her cute freckled nose.

As Dani felt her Uncle Daryll’s strong fingers slowly messaging her curvy firm hips her legs slowly moved apart. She was expecting, and wishing, he would pull her shorts down and take her right then but to her disappointment she felt him let go of her hips before he walked away. As her young sex filled mind came down Dani face flushed. ‘Oh gawd. What almost happen?’ She thought. ‘Why did he do that and I hope no one saw us.’ Dani didn’t feel molested or disgusted by what Uncle Daryll had just done she was worried he could get in trouble for it. She looked around a happily remembered that there were only woods behind her house and no one was out there.

As she lowered her feet down Dani felt her toned curvy thighs shake. She tried to catch her breath as she slowly turned around and with a flip of her left hand she tossed her long silky blonde hair back over her left shoulder. With a concerned frown of her pretty tan face Dani started to talk, "Why…. Oh wow.” She was going to ask him why he did that but just then she saw the few inch of his big black cock pushing against his white shirt. It looked like it was half the way up his flat firm belly. She could see a little wetness at the tip of his cock making the big head show clearer and realized it had to be precum. Dani licked her soft full lips as she thought about tasting that.

She heard Uncle Daryll say something and quickly looked up but her eyes had a hard time not looking back at his big black cock. Her pretty face felt hot and she cutely bit her lower lip as she heard him say something about skinny dipping. “You couldn’t fit in dad’s trunks. Not with that…umm.” Dani fidgeted nervously as she realized she was pointing at her uncle’s big black cock. With a look of surprise she dropper her hand. As she fidgeted her hard nipples and areola’s became noticeable thanks to her sweat slowly soaking her sleep shirt also her shorts showed a wet camel toe in the front. She gave him a playful nervous smile. “You could just wear your short." Her big brown eyes drifted down to his cock again before shooting back up to his emerald eyes. “Or whatever you want.”

Dani gulped a she slowly made her way across the bedroom the door, her big brown eye glancing at Uncle Daryll’s large swollen cock and her curvy thighs felt a little wobbly. As she passed him she pushed her glasses up on her freckled nose so she could see clearer. “Wow,” She said softly. With her back to Uncle Daryll as she walked, Dani shook her head making her long silky blonde hair dace over her back. ‘There is no way that could be real or even fit in someone my size,’ she thought but in the back of her mind she wanted him to try. She stopped at the bedroom door and turn to look back at Uncle Daryll. Dani held her slender tan right hand out with her fingers spread out for him to take. “Come on Uncle Daryll. I’ll show you the hot tube if you want to see it?” She said with a playful yet nervous smile.

He was having fun teasing the young girl, she kept looking down at his thickness, watching as it aches, and he licks his lips slowly. He could see how hard her nipples were, her areola even exposed due to the thinness of the shirt. He could see the way her wedgie sunk between her fat cheeks, and even between her soft pussy folds, exposing either of her lips as he grins wide. He watches as she walks over to the bedroom door and holds out her hand.

“Yeah I’m too big for your fathers clothes. Thats no worries, I won’t wear anything in there. These shorts are too nice to get into the hot tub with.” He assures her as he tugs his shirt up and over his head, tossing it aside. His erection has caused his shorts to shift down, plus the lewd grinding, so half of his cock was just on display for her as he casually walks over to her and grabs her hand, walking out of the room.

By the time they were down the hall, the bouncing of his cock had fully pulled his shorts down to mid-thigh, and he huffs. “Well I was going to wait to take these off, but might aswell right here!” He says as he tugs his shorts down to his ankles, letting his fat cock swing freely. The big meaty member standing out perpendicular to his hips, like a stiff flagpole jutting from his body. Thick pre-jizz dribbles onto the hallway floor, as his heavy scrotum bounces lewdly, his full nuts filling the sack as it hangs between his thighs. He steps out of the shorts, his now tall, broad shouldered and muscled body on full display for his ‘niece’.

“ahh, thats much better...” he says with a soft grin, tossing his shorts down the hall by his bedroom door. “Lead the way gorgeous...” he says as he gives her fat asscheek a squeeze and spank! Watching the pale cheek wobble and jiggle from his strong hand.

Dani’s big brown eyes widened and her mouth dropped open as she watch Uncle Daryll reach up and tug his white shirt over his head. She pushed her glasses up again, they keep sliding down her cute freckled nose thanks to her sweating, as her big brown eyes stared in wonder of her ‘uncles’ body. She had never seen a man as muscular as he was. Well most of the guys she had seen without a shirt were boys her own age and none of them were even close. Even her dad wasn’t in the same league having more of a runner’s body. But it wasn’t just his muscles that stirred her young heart and made her tight pussy tingle. There was the dark-chocolate skin covering his body which thanks to him sweating had a wonderful glossy look to it. Dani could see her slender hand reaching out to her ’uncle’. The contrast between her light tan complexion and his dark-chocolate complexion made her young body shiver as images of her fingers, and her young body, rubbing all over his dark skin filled her mind.

But Dani’s big brown eyes stopped looking at her ‘uncles’ muscular body as they stopped at the thick black cock poking out of the top of his shorts. She marveled at what she could see, a big head that looked like a large plum setting on a dark shaft with a few thick vanes showing. His big black cock looked twice the width of her jerk ex-boyfriend, almost the width of one of her wrist, and since it disappeared under his black shorts Dani believed it was twice as long too. ‘That has to be the bigger thing I’ve ever seen,’ she thought as her pink little tongue came out to run over her soft full lips. Thoughts of running her slender hands over it, her tongue as she tried to suck it, and watching it slid into… ‘Gawd there is no way that could fit inside of me.’

Dani was startled out of her visual cock worshiping as she felt Uncle Daryll take her slender hand in his big strong hand, engulfing the teenage girl’s hand. At 5’6” it was hard for her to keep up with her ‘uncles’ wider strides as the 6’7” older black man made his way down the hall. She had to walk faster which made her hot curvy body jiggle with each step and her glasses to slide down her freckled nose again. She almost ran into his muscular back as he stopped at the head of the stairs.

Dani watched as he let go of her hand and turn with his broad naked back to wall opposite the stairway. Her big brown eyes looked to were his thick black cock was and a cute smile played at her lips as she saw that more of it was showing. Dani heard what her ‘uncle’ said and her jaw dropped as she watched him tug his shorts down to his ankles. She pushed her glasses back up as she watched him step out of his shorts before picking them up in his hand. A noticeable shiver run down her young sweaty body as Dani looked at Uncle Daryll’s beautiful naked black body. But her big brown eyes quickly went to his junk. Her ex’s cock always stood straight up but Uncle Daryll was stand straight out, like it was too big for gravity to let it go higher. Then there was the big heavy scrotum hanging between his muscular thighs. Her ex’s balls looked like small walnuts compared to Uncle Daryll. They each looked to be the size of her fist maybe bigger. Her pink tongue came out as she watched a thick drop of pre-cum pop out of the, it looked like a pencil could fit in the hole, tip of his large cock head. She watched as the drop fell to the hallway floor, she was happy there wasn’t any carpet there because the drop of pre-cum looked like it could fill a very large thimble full as it landed.

Dani’s shocked eyes looked up at her ‘uncles’ beautiful emerald eyes as he spoke to her. She saw him toss his shorts away as she tried to think of something to say. So she said the first thing that popped into her young mind, “I’m on the pill.” As the words finished come out Dani’s slender tan hands clamped over her mouth as she eyes widened in horror and her pretty tan face turned crimson as the shock of what she just said washed over her. Embarrassed Dani turned and started to run down the steps but before she could take a step she left a strong squeeze and an enjoyable smack to one of her round curvy ass cheeks. She gave a cute yelp as she turned her head a said in a soft nervous voice, “Let’s go out back.” As she quickly ran down the step her long silky blonde hair danced a cross her back and her curvy round ass jiggled with each step.

He smiles as she says she’s on the pill, clearly she was interested in her uncle. This sealed the deal, he had no more questions about it. Now it was just time to continue to tease her, the way her bodys been teasing him since he got here! As she heads down the stairs Daryll waits, watching that fat ass bounce, before he follows suit. His heavy sac bouncing as he does so. When he gets to the bottom of the stairs, he grabs her before she can continue her lead.

The older man, much taller and stronger than her, could easily just take her here, or anywhere for that matter. But he didn’t. His hands wrap around her body as he pulls her close, pressing his cock against her back as his hands go under her shirt and rub her hips, kissing from her shoulder up her neck. “God you’ve grown up so much...You’re so hot...” he moans out into her neck as his hands wrap around and massage up her stomach, until he reaches her big udders. His strong calloused hands begin their molesting, his thick digits working against her soft skin and heavy breasts. He gropes and massages from the base of her juggs to her nipples, his forefinger and thumb slowly massaging and rubbing the thick nipples as he shivers. “I want you...to be Uncle Darylls new girlfriend...ill take you on dates...And most importantly ill make sure that birth control prescription is worth every penny...” he groans out as he tugs her shirt up and over her head, letting those big breasts bounce out and swing back and forth. “I’m going to show you how a real man feels.” He assures her as he breaths heavily into her ear.

He then lets her go, and kisses down her neck and to her shoulder, kneeling down and kissing down her back, before he bends her over the couch. His strong hands reach under her shorts waistband, and tugs them down from wedgied in her ass, and to her ankles. Revealing both of her aching holes to him. His hands grope and squeeze at her juicy cheeks, jiggling them before giving each a spank. He then spreads them both wide, revealing her pink folds. His thumbs reach out and spread her puffy lips, a lewd wet sound filling the air as honey connects the two lips together. His tongue slides out of his mouth as he opens his jaw wide, and lets it rest against her clit. Rolling his tongue in a circle against her sensitive nub, letting her honey drool down onto his tongue before he slurps up the warm juices. “God you taste amazing...“ he says as he slowly licks up to her pussy entrance, and slurps up more of her juices. He plants a kiss on her bare folds before moving up to his feet, grabbing the base of his beefy mass, and grinds it against her needy folds. Massaging the mushroom cockhead back and forth against her clit, before he pulls back and smiles. “Come on baby girl...” he says as he walks to the back door and leans against the doorframe.

Dani stopped at the bottom of the stair and turned to look back at Uncle Daryll. She was still having a hard time not staring at his big black cock, her big brown eyes seemed to always move right to it now that he was naked. Dani’s innocent looking eyes widened and a soft gasp came from her soft lips as she watched her ‘uncle’ walking slow down the steps. There was a confidence in the way he walked like he knew he was in total control but the cute 16 years old didn’t notice as her eyes followed the big black cock and heavy balls. With each slow step she watched as his thick veiny black cock swung back and forth. Even his heavy sac looked inviting as it bounced with each step. The large balls looked so full of cum that they were about to burst. ‘Damn, I wonder how good it would feel to have them empty inside me,’ Dani thought and it shocked her. She shouldn’t think of him that way but it was getting harder not too as the desire of her young body replaced her childhood feelings.

When Uncle Daryll stepped off the bottom step Dani quickly turn to walk down the hall to the back door. But she never took a step as she felt big strong hand wrap around her hips. A cute gasp of surprise escaped her soft full lips as she felt her young curvy body easily pulled back into the older man behind her. A shiver ran down her light tan back as she felt his big black cock head hit her back then slid up her sleep shirt as he pulled her closure. Dani sighed softly as she felt his dark strong fingers work under her sleep shirt as they rubbed her curvy hips. One of her light tan freckled shoulder was still exposed and to her delight she felt his warm lips gently kissing their way over her soft smooth skin. Her young body tingled as she felt his lips work up to her slender neck, Dani slowly leaning her head away to give him full access.

Dani’s body trembled as she heard him call her ‘hot’. It was probably wrong for an older guy to say such things to a 16 year old girl but to Dani it was ‘oh so right’. She sighed as she felt his strong black hands move from hips to her flat belly. Her stomach was flat, with just a hint of softness to it with a cute innie belly button, and now trembled as she felt his strong black hands massaging their way up to the underside of her 30C breasts. Without thinking about it Dani’s arms lifted up as she felt his rough calloused hands start massaging her young breasts. They felt so much better then soft teenage boy hands as the roughness made her soft skin tingle. Dani’s gasped as Uncle Daryll’s thick black fingers made their way to her sensitive areoles and hard thick nipples.

It was heard for Dani to talk, her breathing was almost as fast as her heart was beating, but she was able to say one word to what the sexy older black man was telling her. “Yes.” She said to her being his new girlfriend, she was now his. “Yes.” Dani said to going on dates, she would go anywhere he wanted to take her. “Yessss.” She moaned out to him saying he want to put her birth control to a test, she had never wanted a guy to take her bare as much as she want Uncle Daryll to right now.

Dani felt her ‘uncle’, wait ‘boyfriend’, move his hands away from her breasts. She wanted them back on her soft skin. She bit her lower lip as she felt his hands grab the thin material of her sleep shirt before pulling it up her young body. As he pulled the baggy material up it bunched up under her big breasts catching them and pulled them up with the sleep shirt until they final popped out with a sexy bounce and sway. As the sleep shirt game over her head it pulled her long silky blonde hair with it dropped her messy tresses over her right shoulder to cover her right breasts. But she didn’t notice as her young body trembled as she heard her new boyfriend tell her he would show her what a real man feels like.

Dani was expecting him to grab her shorts next but instead she felt him gently push her into the living room. There was a big comfy couch in the middle in front of a big flat TV. Two recliners were on either side of the couch and a big beanbag chair over in the corner. Dani wonder which he would take her on but realized it could be couch as he stopped her behind it. But all thought ended as soon as she felt his warm lips kissing her light tan neck and freckled shoulder. She bit her lower lips and closed her big brown eyes as she felt his warm lips move down her back. There were no tan lines on her back, only faint triangle around her areolas from wear a bikini top. If Dani had it her way she would tan naked but her parent wouldn’t let her, maybe Daryll would.

A playful smile came to Dani’s cute face as she felt her new boyfriends gently bend her over the back of the couch. ‘He’s going to take me here,’ she thought as a shiver ran down her body. She felt his strong hand grab the waistband of her shorts so Dani moving her legs apart a little to make the shorts come off easier. She made a soft grunt as she felt him pull her shorts down over her curvy ass to her ankles. Dani had never been so happy to be naked in her whole 16 years. As she felt him let go of her shorts she quickly stepped out of them and kicked them away. As she felt his hands move up her round toned thigh Dani lifted herself up on her tip toes as she bent over the couch more making both of her pink little holes were full displayed for him. Dani giggle cutely as she felt his strong calloused hands grab her curvy ass but quickly she moaned as she felt him start to grope and squeeze her ass cheeks. She gave a cute yelp with each spank, feeling more pleasure then pain with each smack. Dani moved her legs apart a little more as she felt her ass spreading wide exposing the pink folds of her tight young pussy. Dani’s eyes widened as she felt his calloused thumbs touch then spread open her puffy lips. If she could see herself now Dani would never have believed her pussy could be that wet.

Dani’s mouth jaw dropped as cute little scream came out as she felt his tongue touch her hard clit. She had never had oral sex and now knew why woman loved it. Her toned legs trebled, her big brown eyes almost crossed as they closed, and her whole body tingled as she felt his tongue work over her young pussy. Dani didn’t hear what he said as she was lost in the start of a building orgasm. But then he stopped and pulled his mouth and hands away from her. Dani opened her eyes and looked back over one of her freckled shoulder. Her eyes widened and a nervous but excite smile came to her cute face as she saw the older black man holding his thick veiny black cock as he pointed to her tight young pussy. ‘This is it. He’s going to try and push his thing in me.’ Dani thought. She hoped it wouldn’t hurt, at least in the beginning. Her eyes closed and a loud moan came from her as she felt his thick cock head push into her pink folds before grinding against them. A shiver ran over her whole body as she felt the tip of his cock head touch her hard little clit and run over the tight hole to her wet pussy. Dani wanted to scream out ‘fuck me’ but to her disappointment she felt him pull back. She quickly turned her head with a cute frown on her face as he told her to come on. ‘But I want him to fuck me now,’ Dani thought then a shocked look came to her young light tan face as she wonder where that thought came from.

She watched him walk out of the living room, the head of his cock was wet with her juices. Dani tried to straighten from leaning over the back of the couch. As her feet came down to the floor she felt a little unsteady. It took her a few steps to recover but by the time she stepped out into the hall she was walking right. Well not really because now there seemed to be a cute sexy sway to her naked hips that made her curvy young body jiggle with each step and tossed her long silky blonde back over her freckled shoulder. The faint triangles of tan line on her breasts weren’t the only ones. There was one over her mound showing a path to her young wet pussy. Thanks to a suggestion from girl in her volleyball team Dani had a smooth pussy. The girl had told her that boys liked it smooth and it was fun to watch guys fucking you. And Dani realized her team mate was right. The idea of watching Daryll’s thick black cock sliding in and out of her made Dani’s knees weak. As she stepped up next to Daryll, Dani reached out and poked him in the hard belly with a slender finger. “That wasn’t very nice.” She said in a playful mad toned as she wrinkled her freckled nose.

Dani reached out with her other hand and opened the back door. There before them was a nice big yard with a in ground pool the deep end was farther from the house, a tall privacy fence, a shed for all the yard stuff, and a few shade trees. To the right were steps up to a wood patio in front of the sliding dining room doors. There was a few reclining chair by the pool and a table. To the left was an enclosure with steps going up to a door. Dani pointed to the enclosure, the soft morning sun glistening off her sweaty young naked body. “There’s the hot tube.”

Daryll smiles softly, rubbing her head slowly. “Mmm, you didn’t think it was that easy? No, you can’t just look absolutely fuckable, you have to be fuckable. Beg for it, plead for it. Prove you want it...” he says as he rubs her cheek. “The things we’re gonna do this summer...” Daryll grins as he plants a kiss on her forehead, and then walks out to the backyard. If any of her neighbors were at a window, they could see the toned black man just casually strolling along the back patio.

He makes his way to the enclosed hot tub, and opens up the door, grinning softly. He walked inside, it was a medium sized enclosure, in the middle was an in-ground hot tub. On the north wall, opposite the door was a bar, with a mini-fridge and sink. East wall was a video camera, and a tripod, and on the west wall was a one-way window of sorts, on the outside youd just see a reflection, but on the inside you could see the pool, and the backdoor. Obviously this was a safety measure to see if anyone was coming. He walks over to the hot tub and turns it on, before he slides under the water and lets it heat up around him. The water went to his chest, and a small seat was under water, his plump cheeks sat on it, his cock almost breaking the surface of the water.

As Dani smiled up at Daryll’s handsome face she saw one of his strong black hands coming up to her light tan face. It took her only a second to see why, a strand of her silky blonde hair had escaped from her hair tie and was starting to get in her face. A soft sigh came from her soft lips as she felt his calloused fingers touch her soft skin as he brushed it out of her pretty young face. Her big brown eyes looked back up at him, showing the love that was growing in her young heart, as he continued to caress her face and talk to her. Dani gave a little shake of her head no at him asking if she thought it would be easy. She blushed and gave a cute giggle as he told her she looked absolutely fuckable. She nodded her head as he said she had to be fuckable. A slight confused look came to her young face as he told her to beg, plead, and prove she wanted it. But her big brown eyes half closed as he rubbed her cheek. She was quickly falling in love with Daryll and would do whatever he want her to do. A tingle ran down her body as she heard talk about what they were going to do this summer. ‘I hope its long then this summer,’ Dani thought. She closed her eyes as she felt his warm lips on her forehead. Her little pink tongue slipped over her soft full lips as readied herself him to kiss her lips for the first time. But he didn’t.

Dani opened her eyes as she heard Daryll walk out the back door. She frowned as she watched him but her cute frown quickly turn to a smile of desire as she saw the way the morning sun made Daryll’s smooth dark chocolate skin glistens. She wondered how much was natural and how much was sweat. With cute giggle Dani headed outside to find out.

The summer sun felt good on her soft smooth naked body as she followed behind Daryll. She was glad the neighbors on both sides were at work and wouldn’t be able to see out the few windows that looked into her back yard. ‘What would they think if they saw me, naked following a big naked hot black man.’ Her big brown eyes admired how well defined his muscular back and ass looked as he walked toward the hot tube enclosure. Thoughts of grabbing his firm ass cheeks as he fucked her tight pussy made Dani heart beat a little faster and her young pussy a little wetter.

Dani watched as he opened the door and step inside. She quickly followed and let the door closes behind her. While he walked over to the hot tub controls Dani quickly made sure the door was latched. She didn’t want anyone interrupting them. She turned around when she heard the hot tub start up and frowned as she saw the video camera. What was that doing here? ‘Oh.’ Dani thought as she rolled her eyes. On Tuesday, two days ago, Dani ate dinner at a friend’s house. She smiled as she remembered how happy her mother was when Dani got home and how tried dad was that night. Dani looked around at Daryll as his muscular black body slowly slipped into the heating water. ‘I have a feeling mom and dad will have a lot of time alone this summer,’ Dani thought as she made her away over to the hot tube. ‘Maybe we can make a few videos too.’

Looking down at her new boyfriend Dani reached up and pulled the hair tie out of her long silky blonde hair. It troubled down to its full length as the tips barely brushed the top of her curvy ass. She tossed the hair tie on top of the mini-fridge as she stepped into the hot tube. Her already sweating body began to sweat more as slowly her naked body sank below the water. The heating water went to her neck as she made her way over to where Daryll sat waiting for her.

Walking up in front of Daryll, Dani reached down and made sure his knees were together before spreading her curvy toned legs putting one on either side on his legs. Dani slid her curvy ass onto Daryll’s knees as she reached up and placed her left hand on his strong muscular shoulder so she wouldn’t fall backwards. Where her long blonde hair touched the water it flowed out behind her in the churning water and the wet part above the water looked a lightly dark blonde as it clung to her back. The most of her bouncy firm breasts crested the water as it lapped against her hard nipples and areolas. Dani looked down between them at the large cock head and how tall his big black cock was. ‘I wonder how much of that he can fit inside of me.’ She thought as she reached out with her right hand and let one of her finger and playfully taped the top of the cock head. She tried to look sexy as she looked up at Daryll’s handsome face and emerald eyes, but it she looked more cute and playful. “I don’t know how to be fuckable,” she said tilting her head to one side. “Could you tell me what I should do and maybe what your ex wouldn’t let you do?” With that Dani gave Daryll a cute little smile as she bit her lower lip, her glasses beginning to fog over.

“Anything, really. She would never let me fuck her ass, she would never suck my cock, sometimes she would give me a boring handjob. The only way we fucked was missionary.” He says as his strong hands begin to massage her soft, pale skin. He slowly grabs her hips and pulls her up and onto his lap, letting her back arch a bit, as he grinds his fat cock against her needy pussy, and back against her tight pucker, his hands squeezing her cheeks and spreading them wide, holding her steady. “So if you could do basically anything for me...Maybe some porn? That could make you some money...Some public? Mmm, I wanna fuck you while your parents are home.”

She was so adorable, yet so sexy. He leans down and locks his lips with hers, slowly massaging the twos’ lips together, as his fingers massage and grope her fat ass cheeks. He gives her a slow, wet, and passionate kiss as his hips roll beneath her, teasing both of her holes, and one wrong move from either could send his cock deep into either.

Dani was beginning to have a hard time seeing Daryll’s handsome face thanks to her glasses fogging up but she was too wrapped up in the moment to care and touch was the more important sense. She shook her head yes when he said ‘anything’. A cute playful look came to her face as she listened to what her new lover wanted but her eyes grew large as she heard him say fucking up the ass. She didn’t know if his thingy could fit in her tight little pussy, she could easily get two fingers inside when she had played with herself. Daryll’s large black cocked looked way larger than her two slender fingers. Would it fit in her ass? Would it hurt? Those thoughts faded as he talked about sucking his cock. Dani kind of liked oral and thought cum had a nice salty taste to it. At least if she tried to give him oral and couldn’t fit his cock in her mouth she could lick the outside and put the large plum size head in her mouth when he shot his load. That would be a shame because when she was dating the jerk Dani found out she didn’t have a gag reflex, one time when she was giving him head the tip of his thin pink cock touched the back of her tight throat and she didn’t gag on it. It would be fun to see how far Dani could take Daryll’s thick cock down her throat but first she needed to see if she can get it into her mouth. Dani had an idea of giving Daryll a hand job while her parents were nearby and the idea of him taking her missionary, plus any other way he wanted fuck her made Dani’s young pussy tingle.

While Daryll had talked to her about what his ex wouldn’t do Dani felt his strong rough hands start working and messaging up her toned curvy thighs. She gave a cute yelp of surprise as she felt his hands grab her curvy hips. She felt his leg move under her as he lifted her up a little and pulled her closure, her back aching a bit causing her big breasts to come more out of the water. When he sat her back down Dani gasped as she felt the head of his thick black cock push against her open pussy before grinding back to her tight pink little asshole. ‘Oh, gawd. He’s going to fuck me in one of those soon,' Dani thought as she felt his strong rough hands squeezing and spreading her curvy ass cheeks apart. At that moment Dani had never wanted to be fucked raw so bad in all her young life. The small part of her mind, that wasn’t filled with lust, was happy she was on the pill because there was no way she could find the strength to stop him from blowing his load deep inside of her and she didn’t want to.

Dani was in a lusty haze as she heard Daryll talking again. “Anything you want.” She gasped out. When she heard him say porn Dani gave him a little nod yes. She nodded again when he said in public. At fucking her when her parents were home she said, “You can anytime you want.”

She was about to say more but stopped as she felt Daryll’s warm lips touch hers, her glasses were completely covered in fog. ‘Wow! He’s such a great kisser,’ Dani thought as her soft full lips tried to match Darylls warm lips in there wet passionate kissing. It was clear he was more experienced at this but the cute 16 year old was trying her best to keep up. Dani was enjoying their first kiss so much that she pushed Daryll back a little as her arms came up around his strong neck. Her hard nipples brushed his muscular black chest as she raised herself on her knees. She was so mesmerized by how great a kisser Daryll was that Dani forgot about his thick black cock. The tip of his thick cock head was now pushed up against the opening to her tight young pussy, ready to open her young body to a new world with this older black man.

He groans slowly as she pushes against him, and the magic 8 ball of life picked her needy cunt to get fucked! He feels his thick fingers grope and massage her fat cheeks, before he keeps them steady and slowly works them back and forth. His fingers roam around as his thick cockhead pushes against her opening. He moves one hand down to the base of his meaty cock, keeping it steady as the other holds her fat cheeks steady, and he slowly pushes up.

He lets out a slow groan, she was so tight, it took a few rolls of his hips to even get his fat cockhead into her needy folds. Completely stretching her out, he pulls her hips forwards, ass back, to try and make it easier for her. She was incredibly tight, even with how turned on she was. He huffs slowly against her lips, before he breaks the kiss and lays her head against his shoulder. “Just relax baby, let me do all the work...” he says as he slowly rolls his and her hips, his beefy sausage aching as it delves into her depths.

“Hnnng...fuck...” he groans out, licking his lips slowly as he huffs. Shes so fucking tight...god it feels so fucking good...His mind wanders as he eagerly pushes back and forth, her wet pussy stretching to accommodate his thick schlong, and before long his cock was halfway inside of her! His hips rolling back and forth slowly as he fucks the young girls pussy. “Your doing good baby...soon you’ll be getting plowed...” he groans into her ear.

As the two new lovers kissed Dani noticed her glasses kept bumping into Daryll’s face. She didn’t want to break them or poke him in the eye so she reached her right hand up and pulled them off setting them down on the side of hot tub before replacing her hand on his shoulder. Her big brown eyes were still closed as she kept kissing the handsome older black man’s warm lips. Dani was so captivated in Daryll’s warm lips and how great a kisser he was that she barely noticed his hands moving. Soft moans escaped her at felting him massaging her ass cheeks and the way his thick cock head felt pressing against her tight little pussy opening.

Dani winced as she felt pressure building against the tight pussy. Then her big brown eyes flared open as wide as they could go as she felt the Daryll’s big cock head slowly push into her tight needy folds. It didn’t hurt as bad as she had feared but it didn’t feel good either. She felt him move her ass and hips around and it helped a little as she felt a little more of his cock slip into her wet pussy. The hot bubbling water around her and how wet she was helping but this was going to take time to get used to. The pain had made her stop kissing him as she gritted her teeth. Her brown eyes closed as she thought, ‘Don’t let him know it hurts. I can get used to it.’ Her young body shivered as Daryll’s thick cock head slid a little deeper into pussy. Dani started to help by pushing down with her hips but stopped when she heard Daryll say he would do all the work.

“So big!” was all Dani could gasp out as Daryll broke their kiss. She turned her head to face him as she lays her head on his strong shoulder. Her slender fingers dug into the hard muscles of his shoulders, her short finger nails not hurting him as they dug into her dark-chocolate skin. Dani let out another gasp as their hips rolled and more of his thick black cock slips into her.

Dani hadn’t realized she was holding her breath until as felt let out a load gasp when the first wave of pleasure started in her tight young pussy. He must have gotten enough of his big cock inside of her because he was gently fucking her now, his cock head slipping deeper with each trust in. Dani’s young pussy was clinging to Daryll’s thick cock every time he pulled back like it didn’t want to let go. As the pain faded to be replaced by pleasure Dani pulled her hands down off his shoulders and wrapped the around his wide back. She then pulled herself tighter into his muscular chest, her firm big breasts smashing against him. “Oh gawd, Daryll. That’s feeling so much better.” She let a soft moan as she heard him talk of plowing her. “I want you to… I want you to as hard as you want to.”

“As long as we can do it like this sometimes,” Dani said in a sweet voice as she snuggled against him her big breasts wiggling against his chest. A shiver ran down Dani’s young body as she felt her body was building to an orgasm. She kissed his smooth skin as she thought, ‘I hope he makes me cum while he’s fucking me. Oh gawd! I want him to cum inside of me too.’

Back
Top Bottom