Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Bottomless fun!

Liminal

Star
So I've got kind of a fetish for women going bottomless. It's way more sexy to me than topless, and sometimes even more than fully naked--you can have the style of a beautiful top, but everything you need for sexy stuff is totally out in the open, ready for access, and a nice butt on display certainly doesn't hurt šŸ˜‹

I have a couple ideas I'd like to play out with someone willing that focus on the fun and freedom of being bottomless. Take a look in the spoilers, or feel free to come at me with something else that plays with similar themes.
This would involve each of us playing two female characters; it's the least flexible of my ideas here, as the couple I want to play in it are already quite well-defined in my head. As for your characters, though, things are pretty wide open, so feel free to suggest whatever within the guidelines.

My two women are a happily married couple, early- to mid-thirties, who are quite sexually liberal; they don't have an open relationship, but enjoy playing with others together. They're not shy about discussing their sex lives with their friends, including your two characters, who can have any relationship you want or barely know each other at all, as long as they're both close with one or both of my couple. Anyway, as their latest idea for a sexy fun time, my characters have invited yours to their home for a special evening gathering, with some specific rules: everyone must be bottomless, no clothing going below the midriff or above the thighs. Throughout the evening, self-pleasure and sex are encouraged, but all clothes must remain on.

This will be very light on plot, basically just an extended scene of our four characters hanging out, having dinner and drinks and getting themselves and each other off. Where I see the interest coming from is exploring the relationships between the four as friends and/or lovers, as well as how your characters feel about the whole situation and respond to it--I think it would be fun if they're both curious, but less experienced with this kind of thing than my gals, leaving them working to get comfortable and enjoy the night.

As I said, there are more details I have in mind regarding my characters; if you're interested in this concept, feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss it.
This one's much less developed, and more on the fanciful, possibly silly side. It's set at a private girls' high school, newly opened or under new management, which is pioneering a daring new tradition: in order to help its students develop confidence and body positivity, the uniforms, which are compulsory at all times, are bottomless, and all staff are required to be bottomless as well. In addition, the school plans to take a policy that any activity involving a part of the body not covered by clothing should be considered perfectly acceptable in any setting, public or private; therefore, all students and staff are encouraged, though not required, to practice bringing normally private activities, like masturbation and sex, into public spaces. Of course, the school must maintain an atmosphere conducive to learning, so teachers will exercise discretion in judging a behavior disruptive to their classes--students fucking on their desks during lectures would certainly cross that line, for example. Students will be expected to restrain themselves as much as necessary to avoid disrupting learning, though no more.

Picture the stereotypical stuffy, upperclass boarding school atmosphere, just with the all-female student body and staff all bottomless, and encouraged to masturbate and have sex anywhere they want, any time, as long as it's not a distraction during class. I don't think everyone at the school should be all for it, either, at least not right away--some of the girls might like it, while others were probably pressured to attend by their parents, and aren't happy. This isn't a non-con story, anything beyond being bottomless will be strictly consensual, but still, plenty of room for discomfort and embarrassment.

(As a totally optional extra detail, if you're interested, I would be open to taking the school's "anything to do with your lower body should be appropriate in public" rule to another of its logical conclusions by having all toilets on campus be open within the bathrooms, no stalls. If we go this way, I want to avoid any mention of defecation--only urination would be directly acknowledged in scenes, and its role wouldn't extend beyond that one detail about the bathrooms. Again, totally optional, but feel free to let me know if you want to include this.)
That's all I've got for this right now, but again, if you've got an idea that hits similar notes, feel free to suggest it. Hope to hear from you! :)

Back
Top Bottom