Fx Any Smutty, slutty, degrading, violent and submissive roles desired

WildfIower

Boo I'm a ghost
important
My less-smutty request thread is here.
My F-list is here.
I dont talk off site.
I write third person, past tense.
My post length varies, between 1 and 4 paragraphs on average.
Expect replies 3x a week - but don't hold me to it.
I am female seeking male, FtM and female characters only.
I do NOT involve noncon or abuse in any sense.

Hypnosis
Brainwashing
Subservience
Misogyny
Inferiority
Harems
Pain
Interracial (specifically, black male superiority)
Control
Submission
Master/Slave
Daddy Dom/Little Girl
Name calling
Humiliation
Degradation
Slapping
Spanking
Mind Control
Polygamy
Petplay
Bondage
Spanking
Begging
Bathroom control
Intimacy
Body writing
Breeding
Cuckolding
Gangbangs
Worship
Blindfolds
Discipline
Facials
Marking
Possessiveness
Watersports
Somnophilia
Exhibitionism
Public
Voyeurism
Lingerie
Gags
Handcuffs
Leash & collar
Lactation & nursing
Chubby male characters
Unrealistic settings (typically, female inferior themes)

NO
1. I'm not playing multiple, sex depraved females to your horny little boy.
2. It is so, so, so important to me that the stories are never based on or include actual abuse. I have no interest in that whatsoever. Consent (assumed consent) and continued consent and respect are fucking REQUIRED.

loose ideas
all roles can be modified male, female, whatev
A world where petplay is the norm. Pet shops around the world sell off humans to wanting masters, by race, hair color, body type and obedience level. Your character, married, would purchase my character and take her home. His wife can either be another willing participant in dominating my character, or simply ignore the sexual implications and take advantage of the subservience.

Neighbors. My character would be a single woman, living alone in a tight neighborhood. She would be walking around naked with the drapes open, in her backyard, to run out to the car, even masturbating with the window open. Why? She thinks her neighbor is cute and wants him to notice her, and he does. He could start out just sending her dick pics, calling and leaving filthy messages, which obviously she would return. Then, it could devolve into him sneaking into her house at night, having his way with her, so much bondage, maybe livestreaming her humiliation or blackmailing her with photos and videos.

This could be with multiple players or just us. I would love to have something about polygamy, and a man who goes between all his wives throughout the week.

Sex education. This would revolve around a college class for continued sexual biology education, but a professor who's a little different. He would start out normally on the first day, maybe give out an assignment to assess sexual experience, likes & dislikes, etc. Out of those, he would pick a girl, who would then be offered some sort of benefit (money, passing grade) to become his subject. He would teach female anatomy from her body, as well as demonstrate and go into detail about kinks and pleasure. This would also spill over into their personal lives. Perhaps he takes her home and makes her his pet; wouldn't it be adorable if he walked her into class every day with a leash and collar?

A young, white woman leaves her husband and family after falling victim to brainwashing. This would take place in a world where the media is constantly putting out subliminal messages that direct women to breed with black men. She would surrender her control at some undetermined government building, and be admitted to the breeding center. Initially, there would be mandatory bondage and physical training, subservience training, ultimately followed by actual breeding.

And for sure, feel free to share any ideas you might have đź’•đź’•đź’•

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom