Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Games We Play...[T_Virus + Requiem]

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
Charlotte could not, for the life of her, focus on her English assignments. She pulled her fingers through her light brown hair, the long strands soft to the touch. Her blue eyes closed as she thought, trying to concentrate on her thesis and paragraph organization. But then she started to think about all the math work she had to do. Damnit! This was way too much work for her to focus on. Sighing heavily, she rose from her seat in the library and wandered around a little bit, trying to clear her head. She paused at the fiction section of literature and smiled pleasantly to herself as she scanned through the titles before she continued on to the other sections. She hummed softly to herself, enjoying the quiet of the library. All the other students were out partying for the weekend while she was studying and attempting to finish all her work early. And it was a lot of work.

Frowning slightly, she sighed as she paused and combed her fingers through her hair, watching it sway back into place at her waist. She took out a sigh as she looked up to see her favorite teacher...Mr. Yoh..She blushed in the slightest, thinking about him in a totally inappropriate way but she shook it off. It wasn't like she was going to act upon her impulses. But she did need help with her math assignments...Biting her lip she walked up to him, stopping short as she looked up at him with a determined but soft expression.

"Mr. Yoh? Can I talk to you for a minute?"​

Marking reports was the bane of Alinthe's teaching life. Letting the black, Parker pen fall from his hand onto the desk, he sat back and sighed. Bringing his hand up to his hair, he ran his fingers through his blond hair, ruffling it up a little. Alinthea was an English teacher at a grand boarding school, in the middle of the country. The building was an old but beautiful piece of architecture, build in the early 1800's.
Sighing and looking out of his window, Alinthea set his eyes on the beautiful grounds of the school. He always liked to sit outside while marking some essays from his students. It put him in a good mood and kept him from growing insane.

Looking back down, his blue eyes locked back onto the paper in front of him. Growling and picking up some of the paper, he sighed and start to read it in his head. Setting it back down after a few seconds, Alinthea rubs his head and growls.

"Some people in my class are useless. How did they even get in?" Alinthea says to himself. Some of his students though this school was a holiday camp. Writing nothing but nonsense.

After a few minutes, Alinthea heard a gentle knock on his door. Looking up, Alinthea smiles and calls out.
"Come in."
The door slowly opens and relieves one of his students stood at the door. Charlotte was her name. Alinthea smiled warmly as she stood at the door. She was very beautiful for her age. She was polite and kind.
"Please, sit down." He said warmly.
"What can I do for you?"

"Okay..."

Charlotte said quietly with a soft smile as she moved to take a seat before her teacher. She liked him a lot and found his presence comforting. Smiling a little bit more, she noticed all the papers on his desk and the slight messiness of his hair. He must of been frustrated from all the paperwork and how some of the students in her class didn't try very hard, if at all, to do the assignments. Adjusting the hem of her skirt slightly, she looked up at him, taking in his facial features before she spoke with the tiniest of blushes apparent on her cheeks.

"Sir, I was wondering if you could help me with some of my assignments...I feel a little behind in my work..Do you think you could help me?"

She sure hoped that he would. She mentally crossed her fingers as she watched his face, noting any slight changes. She really hoped he would say yes. She really needed the help and would do almost anything to have Mr. Yoh help her out...It was crazy that she felt deeper feelings for him, but that was what her heart had dealt her. She wouldn't act on her impulses, since it was wrong, but tutoring wasn't against the rules, especially among teachers and students.​

Alinthea smiled as she walked in and shut the door, leaning forward and listening to her speak. He knew that some of his students didn't care and some struggled. He always said that he was there to help them, but they never did come asking for help. She was the first. He smiled and rested his head on his hand.

"Well, I am surprised. I didn't think anyone would ask for help." He said kindly. "I said I was here to help a long time ago. But I stopped because no one took me up on it. And I have so much work to do." He ran his fingers through his hair again and leaned back. Looking outside. Could he squeeze her into his schedule he wondered. Looking at the students running around on the grass, he sighs. He could be out there, chilling out and not caring. But he wanted to do this, he liked his job.

Turning back to her, he smiled. "Well, I am rather busy." A smile turned his face. "What can you offer me?" He said with a playful smile. "And call me Alinthea."

"Offer you? Mr--Alinthea...."

She said shyly, looking down at her hands in her lap. This was a little...different then she would have expected. What did he mean by that..? She kept coming up with dirty things and bit her lip as she thought things over. She hadn't really done anything with guys but he was a teacher, after all. He wouldn't do anything to her, he was just joking around...But still...what would it be like if...she could get a kiss?

"What do you mean? What would you like from me?"

She asked in all seriousness, her eyes questioning as her blush increased slightly. But she was firm in her resolve. She played with the hem of her skirt a moment, thinking over several inappropriate things that made her smile a little bit, but she was careful with her expressions, she was always careful. If they did anything, she would make sure they didn't get caught. She may have been shy and quiet, but she wasn't a wimp and was rather crafty and clever when she needed to be...she wasn't just some pushover.​

Alinthea smiled and sighed.
"Well, I have a few things in mind." Noticing her smile he leaned forward a little. "And it looks like you do too."
Alinthea laughed gently. He wasn't normally the forward type. He didn't have a girlfriend and he lived on his own. His house was always rather big for one person, but he liked it that way.

Running his fingers through his hair once again, Alinthea smiled at his student in front of him. She was a rather beautiful girl. She was elegant, and had a gentle way about her. Alinthea couldn't help but look at her some times in class. He never admitted it to himself until now.

"Well, I am rather busy. But I might be able to squeeze you in my dear." He said with a cheeky smile.

[[God dam mental block. Sorry.]]

"Really..?"

She asked with a quirked brow as she stood up and stood in front of his desk. She placed her hands upon it and leaned forward slightly, the neck of her shirt showing him the gentle swells of her breasts while still having a modest look. She smiled at him, feeling completely comfortable with how she was acting, even if she shouldn't. She pulled back a moment and tucked some brunette hair behind her ear.

"Pray tell, what might they be...Alinthea..."

She smiled at him, wondering what it was that he would like her to do...or what he might want to do to her. She smirked in the slightest, blushing faintly as she felt herself getting aroused but was able to hide it as she stood before him, practically on display for him. Sure, she was covered and looking stylish and yet modest, but she had that look. The look that said she wasn't so easily controlled but was still nice and sweet. She clasped her hands behind her back as she looked at him.

"I would really like to be able to repay you for helping me.."​

Alinthea smiled as she started to get confident as the seconds went on. He looked at her in a new light. As she put her hands on her back and almost pushed herself forward towards him, the sunlight highlight her body features, he looked at her with lust and smiled, his mind overclocking with thoughts. He knew that he shouldn't be thinking this, but he couldn't help it. Alinthea hadn't been with someone in a while, he had always been too busy with his school work. He loved him job, it had just gotten in the way of his love life.

"Prey tell?" He said with a grin on his face. "Well, I do have some things in mind. I do get lonely with all this work. Can you do something about that since I will be busy with you, studying?" He said with a wink. He never knew she was like this, but he liked it. No doubt about it.
"I am sure you have some things in mind don't you." He said smiling. Getting up out of his seat, he walked towards the window and looked out onto the school grounds. No one was around, they had all gone back their dorms. It looked like it was going to be a cold night, but he didn't care.

She didn't say anything for a minute or two, just listening to him speak as she smiled. Charlotte, of course, had a lot of things she wouldn't mind doing with him and was glad that he was so agreeable with all of it. Maybe she should tell? She wasn't sure of what to tell him, exactly. She found him to be extremely attractive and she had admitted to her crush on him awhile back, but didn't let it interfere with her work or classes. Watching him stand up and move towards the window, she found herself considering moving over to him. Before long, her feet carried her to stand behind him. She wrapped her arms about his waist, her hands resting on his thighs before sliding up to his chest and pressing her ample cleavage against his back. She rested her cheek against his shoulder blades as she blushed in the slightest, loving the heat of him.

"I wouldn't mind keeping you company, Alinthea...I know what it's like to be lonely.."

She smiled lightly to herself, though her words were soft and sad sounding. She seemed content to just hold onto him in that moment. Soon she started to pull away, unsure how he might have taken her embrace. She knew he wouldn't reject it, but perhaps it was a little too weird for him to accept? She didn't know and just let her arms slide away, hoping silently that he would take her into his arms and well...do things.

Looking out the window, Alinthea smiled. He did love today, it was beautiful. Listening to Charlotte, thinking about her. He hadn't spoken to her much before this encounter. He had always seen her in his class, but she didn't say a lot. She was rather shy, but, she was acting more confident now. He smiled gently as he liked this, she wasn't as shy as he thought she was.

Suddenly, he felt her arms wrap around him, resting on his waist. He looked behind him and smiled again, seeing her head resting on his shoulder. He could feel her breasts pushing into his back, she left soft and gentle, holding onto his body. Alinthea turned and looked out of the window again. The room was rather warm now due to the evening sun. It was unusual, but not uncommon this time of the year. Alinthea sighed gently and wrapped his arms around himself, holding onto her arms and keeping her close to his body. Staring out onto the ground, smiling he sighed.

"I would like to have your company." He said with a smile on his face. Turning around and now moving his hands to around her waist. Looking down at her and smiling, looking into her eyes.

"How about we go study at mine then?" He said with a gentle smile.

She blushed faintly as his arms covered her own, keeping her tight against his body. She liked it, the warmth that he brought to her. It made her feel...special, or something like that. She couldn't really put a name to it, but she was pleasantly content with the way things were going. As she pulled back in the slightest, she heard his words and blushed a little more when he wrapped his arms about her waist, but still she smiled. She heard his question and flushed in the slightest, tilting her head slightly in questioning.

"Your place, Alinthea? That is fine with me.."

She smiled a little bit more, her eyes seeming to gain a light sparkle of both content and mischief. She would be able to get help with her homework, among other things, and just spend time with him. It was a fair trade, as far as she was concerned. She felt her mood perk up and she felt slightly less stressed out as she blinked, remembering where all her stuff was.

"Crap! I left all my stuff in the library, so I have to go get it. Would you mind coming with me? Then we could...just leave."

She said with light uncertainty, hoping to get some alone time with him, more than she had right now. She wanted to know what he looked like beneath his crisp button-up shirt and tie...and what he might be keeping in his dress slacks. She smiled a little wickedly at the thought, looking up at him still.​

Back
Top Bottom