Fx Male Looking for some extreme taboo

MythicKitsune

Super-Earth
Hello ladies and gents. Mystic here and it’s been impossible for me to find a perfect partner for my ideas/kinks. Sad to say I’ve been looking for a year basically and no dice.

I’m just gonna keep it short and simple and then just discuss more of the details in PM. Basically what I’m looking for the following:

-Third person, around 2-4 paragraphs. I’m somewhat lienient in this and I’m chill over typos and stuff. I just don’t wanna have to reply to mostly single paragraphs.

-Open with kinks: I got a lot of taboo kinks which I’ll list below. Discord is also preferred but I don’t mind just roleplaying here.

-Fandoms are preferred, but as I said I’m willing to do lots of different things at this point, and details can be discussed via PM. Now onto the idea!

Basically I’m looking for a very dark smut filled rp (I would say 75:25 for smut/plot but I’m willing to do some more plot) Basically id be playing a girl (I prefer trans ftm but as I said, details in PM) who ends up in an very abusive relationship. The abuse is moreso sexual, and also very mental as well (your character will be saying that everything he does to my character is out of love, etc) and he acts extremely kind even when he’s doing sadistic things so my character ends up just being completely manipulated and ends up becoming very dependent on your character, to the point where she becomes his darling ‘pet.’

Anyhow, I was thinking at first the relationship was great, and long story short your character was grooming mine to be his pet. (Everyone is of age). The abuse starts after he rapes her in the sex dungeon he then proceeds to keep her trapped in. Your character would sexually abuse and torture my character in all kinds of ways, while still maintaining the idea that he ‘loves’ her.

Anyhow, for kinks I’d love to incorporate below (not all need to be included)

Fisting
Gaping
BDSM
Bondage
Lots and lots of toys
Machines
Stirrups
Urethra play/sounding
Watersports
Stomach bulging
Besastiality (isn’t needed at all)
Cervix fucking
Nipple play
Sexual torture
Ice
Wax play
Aftercare
Video recording
Extreme penetration
Multiple penetration
Prolapse (my top kink, I’d be so happy if we could do this)
And others

anyhow, like I said I’m open to discussing this. My main want is someone who can match my posts. If you’re interested please message me!

Back
Top Bottom