Fx M or F Put Me In My Place, Need To Be Taught A Lesson.

Looking for some smutty RP. Currently have a kink I want to play out and hopefully I can find someone interested in working it out. I am cool with playing either male or female characters, just I will be playing a female character. The basic idea I want to play a character who is doing something that is getting her noticed and this causes some kind of rift. Your character in some fashion or another is not happy with this and comes along with putting my character in her place. They do this by making her submit and become their cumslut who learns just to beg for sex and that is where she belongs. Not really looking for something too story driven, just good smut. Not wanting to play multiple characters, want this to be a more one on one experience. Word count is not on my top list either. Just as long as we can enjoy ourselves and get the point across.

The rest of my kinks are open, I am willing to try new things if there is something you might want to add in. I have hard no's on scat, vore, and gore.

I only RP through PMs/Conversations; so not interested in RPing on the thread, not on any chat thing, or anything outside of what I listed sorry.

Some Mini Ideas for Pairings:
Warlock/Patron: This is loosely based of the class of DnD 5e. Basically my Warlock would be doing something that would eventually lead to her patron coming around to put her in her place.
College Student/College Student or Professor: My character is trying to stir up some things on campus that she thinks is right, maybe an opposing student notices or even a professor.
Up and Coming Cop/Gang Leader or Mafia Member: My character is trying to clean up the streets from Your character's Gang or Mafia.

Just a few off the top of my head, willing to hear any other ideas! PM me if you are interested, as I really need to be put in my place ;) <3!

Back
Top Bottom