Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drago X Akira) Killing shadows

Drago

Banned
Banished
(Your post) Sitting back in her large throne like chair she drummed her fingers on the arm. "Where is he at. I want him found now. I will not remain calm for very long and if I dont get him soon, I will start taking your lives as punishment." She threatened calmly raising from the chair and walking to the large window. Gazing out of it her bright green eyes danced across the scenery. She caught glimps of a shining object and pulled one of her men infront of her at the last moment moving from the window. "One block away from this window. Find him bring him to me." She ordered.

A bullet ripped in to the guard, then another, then another. The soldier did not let up for one moment as he started ping away at the body trying to get to the one he hid. Soon after the clip was empty The soldier moved to another roof that he had taped With only one way in , a rickety stair case from the mid of the building he lay prone watching the trapped door threw his red dot apparatus of his sight. "You all are mine." He whispered waiting in the night:

"GET TO THAT BUILDING NOW AND BRING HIM TO ME ALIVE!" She roared now highly pissed at the man after her life. "Tell the black ops to bring him to me. I know they were watching so go now and bring me my prize." She said much calmer now. Reaching to her sides she drew her bladed tonfas and with out so much as a sound she turned to the closest person and within a few short seconds their blood stained the walls and floor. "Some one clean this up." She ordered walking away from the entire deal and to her private quarters.

The soldier never saw them repel up the wall, nor did he feel the sting of the dart that flew in to the back of his neck. It was a long time until he awoke in a cell striped of his gear, left in tight black thermal pants that hugged his body nicely . Chained to a metal table in the middle of a cold lower level of the building. The soldier tried to move and break from the bonds though his efforts where in vain. With a sigh he let his tired chest heave for air, showing the bar code that took up most of his left chest with the numbers 156 under it.

Back
Top Bottom