Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curse of the Cosmic Rose [ XNarrated x Voxla.Vixen]

Greysen was hard as steel, and just as powerful, a long erect black blade that would in all likelihood slice Dahlia in half and tear her tiny twat in two, he had so much girth, and the length of his monster sized member was unbearable to the young virgin, but she definitely wasn’t deterred from wanting him, even if she might have feared how painful their first encounter might be “WOW Danlia, F-Fuck your lips feel good running along my cock, you horny, naughty girl, you want me to break you, to ravage you, to plunge my prick deep into your virgin walls and TAKE IT, DONT YOU!“ his primal side was beginning to unleash itself, there was a disturbing glare in his eye, a snarl in his voice, a vain protruding down the center of his forehead, and a throbbing pulse in his pipe! “Don’t stop, That feels good, keep spreading that sweet bloody juice all over my cock,” parted, pink, virgin blood soaked lips sticky with her vaginal fluid motioned back and forth, as she gripped him with both hands parted, wrapping around his member, “But I grow tiresome of hearing his name coming out of MY mouth! I own you now Dahlia, you are mine, and you shall desire to please me and me alone, not HIM!

Greysen had her throat in his powerful grip with both hands, the incessant mentioning of Lord Avamon either in name or title had provoked Greysen’s wrath, not at her per se, but Dahlia was about to taste a bit of it, his possessive, territorial behavior rearing it’s head in the heat of passion was taking the once passionate love session into a dark direction, he lifted her up off the bed effortlessly, as her boney jaw line rested against the grip of his calloused hands not squeezing hard as he could but just enough to secure her as he lift Dahlia off the bed, and pressed her back to he head board, “Don’t stop, keep spreading you juices on my cock, because now I’m going to take your arse, and fill it with my seed, and you are going to walk around with my sperms inside you so that you are constantly reminded that YOU ARE MINE, MY LOVE” their lips interlocked and he swarmed his tongue in her mouth like a snake slithering in the grass, it wiggled around and side to side, up and down!

Once they had embraced with a long, wet, passionate kiss, he flipped her around, pushing her face against the headboard, Greysen slapped his fat cock against her throbbing, swollen clit, and spanked Dahlia like a bad girl for continuing to mention her Master in his presence, one hand on his cock spanking her clit his other spanking her ass, “Now spread those cheeks for me, my pet! He prepared to plunge into side her tushie once more, pressing the tip of his penis against her tightly tuckered hole! “

All too happy to do as he said, Dahlia continued to rub herself against the massive meat, whimpering and moaning in pleasure from rubbing against her clit as well, which only served to give more juices to spread all over it while he spoke up. When Greysen mentioned her wanting him inside her virgin walls, Dahlia nodded quickly, "Y-Yes... I want that... badly," She said breathlessly, but she knew deep down it was not allowed, not yet at least.

Noticing that her mention of their master was angering him, she opened her mouth to say something, but soon his hands were around her slender throat and she was struggling a little. Her eyes were wide as she looked at him, clearly scared now that she had upset him, a look she had not given him before, a real sign of worry that if he lost control he might really hurt her. But before too long he had her pressed into the headboard and whimpering softly, she was about to apologize, and beg him to forgive her, as she would have likely done with their master, but then he said something that threw her off and her mind focused on his words. 'You are mine, my love' was what he said, and despite her position pinned against the bed, she did as he said, her hands going back to obey him, her body shaking a little from the slight scare he had given her. "Please, be slow. I want to feel every inch of it until it's all the way in." She pleaded, having remembered that last time it was nothing but searing pain, and she had not really gotten to enjoy any of it, this time, she wanted to see what this could feel like when she was not being purposefully used for just experiencing pain.

Greysen’s cock was massive, before her tightly clenched entry to Dahlia’s back side, just resting up against her bum, in between her crack it seemed impossible to fit, even as she spread herself for him!

He told hold of his cock in one hand and placed the other hand on the small of her back, “I promise to go slow, I don’t ever want to hurt you again...not like this, not when it’s just us, my love” the bulbous tip slowly moved inwardly, dripping wet with her pussy juices, it slide into the tiny crevice slightly but was almost immediately met with resistance, he would have to really take his time.

Back
Top Bottom