Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male NL's Ideas, (UPDATED! 10/09/2021

NoLiferTheThird

Death, is the absence of life
Supporter
Hello my darling friends.

(Updated, More to come!)

HUGE HUGE HUGE CRAVING RIGHT NOW.

MXM TOXIC ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. GORE, manipulation, NON CON, BDSM, etc involved.
I did one with Asmodeus that was perfect, however that’s now on hold plus was fxm. Ideally would prefer male x male... it will be dark, bloody, mindbreaky, and you and I both will experience mental torment due to it. But that’s what I love.

Currently craving smutty one shots between 1-3 paragraphs willing to play a switch or top but leaning heavier towards a bottom mainly pm me with your ideas

I play submissive characters

Now about my writing style, I RP in Third Person, Para - Multi Para - Novella (if i'm really into the story and given a decent amount to go on.) I prefer Threads or PM's Modern or Medieval

I am willing to do quite a bit when it comes to roleplay, trying new things and enhancing my writing is what I'm here for. Whilst my thread is based off of fandoms I'm willing to play almost any story, so if you have something you want to do please feel free to DM me. Please keep in mind however the only Incest I'm okay with is siblings and that itself is a very strict story I have in mind and requires a certain type of writer for me to play that with. More will be added soon, I've hit a bit of a writers block when it comes to new Ideas and how to make my thread the best possible.

Rough plots other than the fandoms:
P.S. These are two I am STRONGLY Craving!!!

For this one imagine, cyberpunk, total recall, fifth element, type of vibes. No flying cars however or laser guns LOL

Back in 2020 the world suffered greatly at the hands of a worldwide plague that killed off the elderly and those with serious health problems. Most of the world had adapted quickly, creating a vaccine healing the people who survived and preventing those not affected by it from ever contracting it. Sadly the vaccine wasn't completed fast enough and millions of people died. The only people left were the 'Millennials' and 'Gen Z' as they were called back then. The world mourned the loss of their friends and loved ones before they began to rebuild the society. Equality between all man, woman, and child. there was better technology. Electricity was fueled by renewable sources vs crude oil. Crime was down as the police were dismantled and instead 'Peace keepers' were implemented. Holographs were real, made to order robotic spouses were real. Drugs had soared and now they were stronger and more potent than before, however no one seemed to die from them. Party drugs were the main type that was sold and used, An aphrodisiac much like the old MDMA had taken over, it's effects however were 10x stronger. Cell phones looked different, buildings were fancier. Paper money was no longer a thing any and all payments were done with crypto currency. In the year 2052 prostitution was legalized, the only crimes now were murder, disrupting the peace and selling gadgets and drugs on the black market. Each continent ruled by a council of 10 vs a president or ruler.

(would include usage of drugs possibly more)

My Brother's Secret
(Incest, Vampirism. Magic.)

Before the world we know today there was a world where vampires, goblins, orcs werewolves, and all other monsters existed. As the vampire population grew humans were forced to be slaves to the vampires, they could live but only for the soul purpose of allowing vampires to survive. A small number of humans were able to remain free by pretending to be vampires. Often purchasing a human to pretend they were being fed on. Time to time they would get caught and either be turned or forced into slavery they usually chose to force humans into slavery but would sometimes change those they felt worthy. Adrian was one of the lucky ones able to pass as a Vampire, he was thin, pale, and had icy blue eyes. His hair was black which only made his pale skin stand out more. He had a brother, (YC) whom was older. He didn't fit in as well, he was tanner than Adrian and stood out. They had a rather close bond and anytime they were together on the street and he was question Adrian would step in and pretend he tanned because he hated the paler skin. One day Adrian had come home with food for the both of them and found YC was no where in site. Where could he be?

For this I had an idea on YC coming home as a vampire, perhaps he had hidden it for a while from his brother but slipped up this time somehow. Could either be consensual between the two or non consensual on my part, perhaps YC turns him eventually which could form a bond where MC does whatever YC asks, as though he has no choice. This plot is very much open to discussion other than the vampire part.

UPDATE (3-25-2021)
Okay! New plot Idea, VERY Rough.
Story based off of sexual tension. For this particular RP I would be playing a submissive male, despite him being submissive he knows what he wants, how to get it, and isn't shy. He would be on the more masculine side compared to the characters I normally play. This would be a more slow burn style, as I want the story to focus mainly on the sexual tension building between the two. MC would be a MAJOR tease, He'd essentially get off on tormenting YC making him want/need him. (Before you ask, YES, they will fuck, I just want to build the tension first :) )
This story could be slice of life, modern fantasy, or anything else, YC could be supernatural or a normal human.

Update: 10/9/2021
I've been away for quite a while. dealing with a lot, and living my life. I'm finally ready to get back into the swing of things. I'm open to pretty much anything other than furries, stories where I play the top, (i'm open to playing a more bratty bottom almost mean bottom.) Still strongly craving everything in this post. length isn't that big of a deal to me as of right now as long as it's at least 300 words. MINIMUM. Hope to write with you soon.

My Hero Academia

The Vampire Diaries

The Originals

Inuyasha

OCxCanon

YC on the Left

My Hero:

Bakugo x MC

Deku x MC

Dabi x MC

Shigaraki x MC

Shoto x MC

Kirishima x MC

Aizawa x MC

Chisaki x MC

Inuyasha:

Sesshomaru x MC

Naraku x MC

Miroku x MC

Inuyasha x MC

TVD:

Damon x MC

Jeremy x MC

Kai x MC

Kol x MC

The Originals:

Klaus x MC

Elijah X MC

Marcellus x MC

Other:

Vampire x Human

Demon x Human

Mafia boss x Civilian

Boss x Assistant

University Professor x Student

Anji.jpg

Name: Anji

Personality: Cocky, Arrogant, Aggressive

Best Pairings: Professor x MC, Vampire x Human, Demon x Human, Naraku x MC, Sesshomaru x MC, Chisaki x MC, Shigaraki x MC

F-LIST: More added soon F-List glitched.

Jiiro.jpg

Name: Jiiro

Personality: Shy, Timid, Quiet, Loyal, Intelligent, Hardworking.

Best Pairings: Miroku x MC, Inuyasha x MC, Sesshomaru x MC, Bakugo x MC, Deku x MC, Kirishima x MC, Shoto x MC, Aizawa x MC, Chisaki x MC, Dabi x Mc, Shigaraki x MC, Mafia boss x Civilian, Boss x Assistant, Demon x Human, Vampire x Human

Last edited:
All slots OPEN Let me know if there's something you'd like to do!! I currently have ZERO MXM's and I'm craving one like crazy

Another bump cause I’m bored and want to get back into writing. Feel like a new RP would help!!

Back
Top Bottom