Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A system to our fantasy madness (for Zaval and Blurugirl)

Morcant paused to admire Thenais's body. Even as he found himself drawn towards his wife's position, he couldn't help but stare. The student of the fabled Archimedes was certainly worthy of being held as a beauty in her own right - and unlike Alsa, she held no shame in allowing his admiring eyes to devour the sight of her. If Misia was willing, perhaps she might be persuaded to come with them...but that was a thought for later. Even as his eyes admired how her body curved naturally to draw attention to her lovely breasts, or how there was not a shred of hair to be seen betwixt her legs...

Smiling apologetically towards Alsa - the poor girl must have been embarrassed something fierce - Morcant stepped behind Misia as she bathed in the gently flowing waterfall. "Gladly," he agreed, pausing only to grasp at a nearby cloth. His hands, along with the cloth soaked with soapy water, began to scrub along Misia's back. He hadn't been able to admire her up close such as this at the vault before, so Morcant was taking his time. Kneading her shoulders, almost like a massage as he scrubbed her down, his hands and efforts soon progressed down her back, taking pains to make sure she was clean.

His hands, however, did linger near her breasts. If he wished, he could grasp them as he pleased - but as his fingers brushed along the sides, he would not do something so overt if she was not willing. That said, he glanced back, wanting to see Alsa's reaction...

"You have no idea how much I want your hands on me...and other things," Misia replied, pressing back against Morcan, capturing his semi-erection between her body and his. "I must admit, if I were not a Sarmaritan maiden, I would be tempted to forgo my requirements that you become a rider before you...ride me." Misia spun around and kissed Morcant. "But we must not keep Lady Rhythia waiting. And Alsa is waiting to rinse off as well."

Alsa was watching Morcant and Misia, obviously embarrassed, but obviously unable to look away.

Morcant shared a knowing grin with Misia - the poor girl likely had never had any sexual thoughts or image so overtly presented to her like this...yet here was he himself, Misia and Thenais outright flaunting themselves towards her. How would she remember this? Would she be so embarrassed that she tried to blot out the memory? Or would these sights and sounds keep her up late at night as she pleasured herself to them, wondering what would have been?

Returning Misia's kiss - and respecting her wishes, more importantly, by keeping his hands on her hips and her back, nowhere else - he glanced over at Alsa. "She could come join us," he said, loud enough for the poor woman to hear, "but we should be moving on, yes." He looked over to Thenais, who was no doubt amused by all of this. "Thank you again for your reading, lady Thenais," he said. "If you are ever in the remote corner of Powyss, mention Morcant, son of Donnchad; you will have shelter and hospitality, always."

Of that, he had no doubt - as much as the tribe was undoubtedly relieved to see him go, they took family and hospitality deathly seriously there.

Thenais settled into the warmer water, sinking down so that only her shoulders and head were above the water.

"I only gave you my interpretation," the Greek woman said with a shrug. "Only time will tell what it truly means. And I suspect that, in hindsight, it will seem perfectly obvious what the foretelling mind."

Misia found a place to sit opposite of Thenais, pulling Morcant to a seat beside her. Alsa rinsed herself, trying to keep as much of herself covered as possible,

"What do you think of the Northmen and the Samaritans, Morcant? As a Celt, that is," Thenais asked. "On one hand, I suspect my lack of modesty is a shock to them." The last was said as Alsa lowered herself to the other side of Misia. "In Alexandria and other cities on the Sea, it is not uncommon for noble men and women to share a bath. On the other hand, I would not be so foolish to share a private bath with a man, not if I wanted to protect my virtue. And I am a maiden," she added with a smile to Alsa, who was scrunched in on herself. "These Northmen and Sarmaritans take the honor of their extended hospitality very seriously, and would not tolerate a man showing unwanted attention, regardless of perceived provocation."

"I admit it can all be a bit...much to take in," Morcant said with a shrug. Beneath the surface of the bathwaters, his arm wrapped around Misia's waist, pulling her against him snugly and letting him feel the full benefit of her toned, curvy body. "Bathing tends to be a private affair...except in warbands, where it is a rushed matter of convenience." He'd seen more than a few would-be warriors simply charge into the river en masse - an image he would rather not have to recall again. "If the two are man and wife, however...something of a different tale." His hand squeezed Misia's waist in emphasis.

"That said, I can appreciate beauty however it appears to me," he added, giving an appreciate glance to both Thenais and Alsa. "And I find it hard to believe that a man hasn't claimed you for himself yet, if you don't mind me saying." The grip on Misia's waist tightened ever so slightly, as if to assure her that she was still his wife and top mare - and he wouldn't be making a move without her approval.

Back
Top Bottom