Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd people/characters you would like to have obsess over you?

Dirty Fingers

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Could be someone you know in your real life or a fictional character, an actress or personality of some kind etc. Someone who is kind of odd perhaps and would put many people off but is exciting to you all the same.

Jessica Hamby https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/...817c8435e_trueblood11_18/i/Jessica-Hamby.jpeg Character from True Blood, she was a vamp who was abandoned soon after being turned. I always liked her vulnerability and intense loyalty. She had a rough time with men. I would have been totally ok with her clinging on to me!!

Obsessed girlfriend chick https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/322/712/98b.jpg well known on Youtube for her video. I find her hilarious and cute. I'd be cool with her going a little nuts about me.

Like specifically some fatal attraction type deal? Probably any Cillian Murphy character, but that might not count as odd. A more obscure one might be Eddie Dutra, the antagonist of this cheesy 80s movie called The New Kids. Honestly, I'll probably be back when I remember more to list because I'm sure there are a ton.

Like specifically some fatal attraction type deal? Probably any Cillian Murphy character, but that might not count as odd. A more obscure one might be Eddie Dutra, the antagonist of this cheesy 80s movie called The New Kids. Honestly, I'll probably be back when I remember more to list because I'm sure there are a ton.

Anyone odd/creepy/stalkerish etc. So yeah Eddie would count, I watched that film a while back.

Another one for me would be Star (Jamie Gertz) from Lost Boys, a little more subtle but she is unhinged enough. She also plays an unhinged type in Crossroads another fave film.

Andrew Detmer from Chronicle definitely seems like he'd be clingy, plus he's got a soft spot and isn't a straight-up psycho like the James Spader character I previously mentioned lol. Also possibly the oddest choice would be the dude in my icon, who's the antagonist (maybe?) of this movie called Au fond des bois.

Also, Olly Alexander's characters from both Penny Dreadful and Skins: Pure for anyone who knows him/has seen either of those.

@Caligula I never paid enough attention to your avatar, to me he resembled Tyrion from GOT!

Olly would be interesting for sure.

Speaking of GOT - Sansa. I had the hots for her, so vulnerable and lost yet I could see there was a seething desire to burn the entire world down. I could see myself ruling along side her or at least under her... errr.. you know what I mean....

I had the hots for Jessica Hamby as well, I did a RP where MC played against her and I normally don't do Fandom related RP's.
Phoebe from the original Charmed as well. Sansa from GOT I liked a lot, she was forced to be much colder than she wished to be.

Generally I like females who have that passion and intensity that can burn out of control in all sorts of ways depending on how they are treated. That mix of vulnerability, loyalty and fearlessness for the right man.

Well. I have a thing for villains as long as they don't hurt children etc and as long as their villany doesn't extend to cheat. Think Hux, Darkling, Krennic, Warleggan. I'm fucked. Works even better with a suit, a uniform, and good looks. That scene where Riario (Medicis) rejects the woman hitting on him while the "hero" comes back with a bastard is everything. If the hero is a cheater and the villain is faithful he's bound to be noticed by me (looking at you polshmuck)

Drusilla and Fred from Angel/Buffy and Willow for sure.

Cordelia would be interesting too, I think she developed into a very strong and loyal character.

A tad embarrassing to say, but Jumin from Mystic Messenger.

Why?
Just some examples:
Anyway, other than that:
He has attractive traits. Confident, forward, in power, successful, responsible, and he likes cats. ;D

Last edited:
I very occasionally have a hankering for someone who is conventionally and startlingly unattractive. Usually fit with a 'busted' face. I think it strokes some sort of buried narcissistic thing in me to have them dote on me. Or... so much orc/monster sex in RPs and erotica have bled over into my IRL persuasions. It's not something I feel the need to talk to my therapist about.

Back
Top Bottom